Fifteenth

I Won't Give Up

Luna's POV

"I'm sorry, but no." I told Zico oppa after he asked me if we could date. This was his fifteenth time asking me to yet I still answered no. I just think of him as a friend, really.

"Do you really just think of him as a friend, Sunyoung-ah?" Amber unnie suddenly appeared on my side.

"Are you a mind-reader, unnie?" I asked her.

"Nope, you just said your thoughts aloud." She said. "And why did you dumped Zico again? Don't tell me you're still afraid of having relationships?" She asked.

Sigh. "I think so." I answered.

"What?! We all know that Zico is a nice guy! And he's been courting you for four months, Sunyoung! Yet you still won't let him go on a date with you? Why would you accept his courting permission if you won't let him know you better?" She told me so fast as if she was rapping. But yeah, Zico's been courting me for four months. Unnie's right that I shouldn't have let him court me but.. I don't know. I admit that I like him but maybe I was still traumatized after what happened to me Onew. We started as this, but still, we broke up.

"I don't know, unnie. Let me think a bit longer." I told her and she sighed.

"I don't know what to do with you." She told me.

I don't even know what to do, too.

Zico's POV

Haha. She just turned me dwn again for the fifteenth time. Why aren't I still used to this? Why does it still hurt? Why do I still keep on hoping that she would accept it? This is so hard. I sended her all of her favorites. I am treating her well. Isn't it still enough? Or I am being too much?

Luna had always caught my attention ever since. On the day I first met her, everything just shines around her. She's so cheerful yet fragile. Her fragility makes me want to take care of her and everytime I look at her at shows, I just totally fell in love with her.

I got the courage to ask her to have a collaboration with me and she's so kind for saying yes. That was the best day of my life. That she was singing the song dedicated to her. That she was eating the pizza I bought for her. Every single detail that ever happened her makes me feel happy, especially that she's smiling.

I almost want to smash that Park Yuri's face when I saw him, filming her solo music video with him. He's lucky! Indeed lucky. And he look so close with Luna, too. Closer than we do.

But I won't give up. I went through alot on courting her. I would never let my efforts be a waste. I will fight for her and I will prove myself to her that I am worth it.

***

A/N: This is kind of dramatic, lol. Sorry.