006

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby was running to everywhere  to find Donghyuk, he even went to Donghyuk's home but he's not there too. And now Bobby is walking in Hangang park since this is where Bobby think Donghyuk could stay right now. Bobby tried hard to find Donghyuk in the park but Donghyuk is nowhere to be seen. So Bobby decided to walk towards the river. As he's walking near the river side, he notice a group of people are surrounded something so he decided to go to take a look. 

Bobby widen his eyes as he saw Donghyuk is lying on the grass and hus body are soaking wet and there's a person who tried to help Donghyuk to wake up by put his hands on Donghyuk's chest and push it several times.  Bobby paralyzed for a moment because of what's going on now. Bobby just stand still not knowing what to do, he's just looking at that person who tried to help Donghyuk. 

A moment later Bobby can feel that he can breath again when he see Donghyuk finally cough out water from his mouth and open his eyes slowly. Bobby rushed towards the younger as he put the younger in his arms.

" Donghyuk ah! Are you okay? Kim Donghyuk!" 

" Hyung..." Donghyuk mumble quietly and then he faint again

" KIM DONGHYUK! KIM DONGHYUK!" 

******************************

When Donghyuk wake up again, he realized that himself already in the hospital because everything around him are all white. He then started to recall what has happened earlier. He jumped into the river to take his bracelet back but then he find himself already under water. He knew that someone was helping him out from the river, and then he woke up and saw Bobby.

Donghyuk confirmed to himself that he's sure that he saw Bobby before he fainted again but now he's nowhere to be seen. Donghyuk then feel thirsty so he tried to get off the bed slowly to go to drink water. He's still weak so as soon as he started to walked, he realized that he has no energy at all and then he fall on his hardly. Donghyuk scolded himself for being careless since now he can't seems to get up even he tried hard. As he's struggling to stand up by himself, he doesn't noticed that Bobby is entering the room.

And as soon as Bobby saw what happened in front of him, he rushed towards Donghyuk to help him to get up. He then put Donghyuk back on the bed and he sit on the chair near the bed

" Do you need something Donghyuk ah! Why did you get off the bex by yourself like this? You're still weak after all so if you need something please tell me or the nurse to get for you

" I'm just thirsty" Donghyuk said in his small tone and then Bobby quickly go to pour a glass water and help Donghyuk to drink

" Thanks hyung"

" It's alright, Donghyuk ah!" Bobby said as he pulled Donghyuk into a hug

" Donghyuk ah, you know right? That our members will always by your side. So don't let those hate comments effects you" Donghyuk is in shocked because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter