001

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If he can , Donghyuk would like to do anything to make their fans stop hating him. He didn't know what has he did wrong? Or he's wrong because he's an Ikon member? 

Donghyuk knew that he's still lacking a lot. Everytime he would think that himself is the ugliest amongst all the members. It's all cause from the fans' comments. His members always told him to ignore those comments but he's just can't help but feel curious about how their fans think about him. He's not expect thought that all the comments about him are only hate comments. No one praising him and no one like him. He finds himself cried everytime reading all those comments.

And now he again started to read the comments about their performance at Ikoncert in Taipei. He's watching a fancam of them performance" Up and Down "

He's chuckled a bit when he saw himself and his members that were wearing wigs and short skirts. He then started to look through the comments, and the first few comments are like" Jinhwan oppa is really pretty" or " Wow~~~ Hanbin's legs are the best" and as Donghyuk continued to read the comments, he spotted a comment with his name in it. He read that comments, and then he started to cry. 

And this is the comment that Donghyuk has read earlier 

" Wah~~~ I can't believe my eyes, Kim Donghyuk is such an disgusting person. He's really ugly in that blonde wigs and why the hell that he dare to wear that short skirt? His legs are as big as a pig. And what's wrong with his voice? His voice sound like a gay. I can't find anything good in him , he's just an useless person. He can't do anything except crying. He shouldn't become an Ikon member"

Donghyuk cried because he thinks that everything she has said is true. He is the ugly, he is fat and his voice sound like a gay. And he's such a crybaby. He is a person with a lot of flaws. 

Donghyuk is still in the deep of thought but then someone interrupted him.

" Donghyuk ah, what are you doing? Can I go in?" Donghyuk hurried wiped his tears and look at the mirror for a bit before he go to open the door. Donghyuk smile as soon as he see the person in front of him. Donghyuk let that person to go inside and he followed after he close the door. 

" Donghyuk ah, I miss you so much~~~" That person said as he pulled Donghyuk into his embrace and hug him so tight

" I miss you too, Yunhyeong hyung" Donghyuk said as he wrapped his arms around Yunhyeong's waist. Donghyuk love it, when Yunhyeong hug him like this because it makes him feel safe. 

" Donghyuk ah, are you okay? Your body is warmer than usual, are you sick?" Yunhyeong break the hug and put his hand on Donghyuk's forehead

" You're burning, Donghyuk! We should go to hospital" Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter