Intro:: [Cosmic Girls Prepare For Launch]

Cosmic Girls Weekend Tour

            The girls arrived home at near midnight from their schedule, tired and sore. One by one they shuffled through the house, trying to quickly finish their routines and head to sleep. Exy, though exhausted, made an announcement through the house with her leader's voice. "Don't forget that we are filming this weekend. Everyone make sure to pack what you need for your trips and don't be late waking up."

            There was a general acknowledgment from all of the members... well, most of the members. It had only been a few minutes since they arrived, but Dayoung had already fallen asleep in her bed. Exy thought about waking her to restate herself, but reconsidered. Dayoung was one of the more responsible members in the group, despite her young age.

             Seola came into the room behind Exy. "During the schedule today she had all the energy in the world, it's a bit funny to see her so quickly heading to sleep, right?" The two oldest members shared a laugh. "She's going with Eunseo tomorrow... I think the camera crew may have a hard time keeping up."

            "Right? There's no way an average person would be able to." Exy looked again at the tiny girl covered in blankets. "I'm honestly a bit jealous of her. Since being the leader is a little stressful, I think it would be nice to just let go and have fun sometimes." She turned back to Seola with a grin. "It's great that we'll have a bit of time to ourselves this weekend."

             Seola agreed. "Last time we went out together... just the two of us... it feels like forever ago. Even just these few days will be a great vacation."

             "But don't forget, we are actually filming."

             The two laughed a bit more before both going to bed. In the main room, a few members were gathering together their clothes and supplies for the upcoming weekend. Soobin, Dawon, and Luda sat in the middle of the floor packing their suitcases. While Soobin and Luda managed to finish relatively quickly, they stayed for a bit to keep Dawon's company. The two watched as Dawon struggled to fit everything into her suitcase. "Hey, why are you trying to bring so much?" asked Luda. "You know we're only going to be gone for a couple of days."

              Dawon answered while continually looking down, trying to force her supplies to fit. "I'm not even packing that much. This is just a small suitcase." When she shoved one thing in, another would pop out of the opposite end. "I can't leave any of this behind," she mumbled. Luda scooted closer and snatched a pair of jeans from Dawon's suitcase.

               "Look, if you take these out then you have enough room."

              "No no, I'll make it fit somehow."

              "You've been trying to stick that in there for like 10 minutes." Luda explained with gestures how everything could fit if the jeans were taken out.

              Sitting on the sideline, Soobin was amused by the two bickering back and forth. She had a good laugh but decided it was time to intervene. "I'll just take the jeans and give them back to you later, since we're going together. Is that okay?"

              Dawon and Luda both nodded and wondered why they didn't think of that option. "Why did I get this small suitcase anyway?" Dawon asked Luda. "You're the smallest member so you should use this next time." After everything was settled, the three members went to their beds and slept.

              Meanwhile in the kitchen, three other members talked over glasses of water. Eunseo, Mei Qi, and Bona expressed their excitement for their trips. "The three of us are going to different places," said Eunseo. "I'm going with Dayoung to Jeju. Since she grew up there, I'm glad I get to see the place she calls home."

              Bona nodded. "I think she'll be happy to return home too. She's a strong girl, being away from home at such a young age." Bona considered Mei Qi as well. "And you too. It's one thing to come here from Jeju, but you came here all the way from China." 

               After taking a drink of her water, Mei Qi responded. "It's hard sometimes. There are some nights I wish I could go back home for a bit." She looked at the other two, whose expressions seemed to give pity. "I'm choosing to be here though. It's because of this that I've met you all, and that gives me strength." The statement made Eunseo smile and give Mei Qi a warm hug. Bona gently joined in behind Mei Qi and rested her head above her shoulder. For a good minute or two, the members comforted each other softly.

               Eunseo was the first to speak again. “Let's not get too carried away with emotions right now. We still have some packing to take care of, and we need to save our energy for the weekend.” She gave a small pat on the head to the others. “Mei Qi, make sure Luda behaves nicely on camera.”

              “Sure,” she said. “Usually she's pretty good at maintaining her image, but maybe the trip will make her forget that we're being filmed.” Mei Qi considered her destination. “We're going to an amusement park that just opened in the south. I don't think we're just going to have fun by ourselves, so maybe there's a mission involved?”

               Bona and Eunseo both also thought about what could be in store for them in this weekend. “At least you're going to somewhere fun,” Bona remarked. “Xuan Yi and I are just going to the mountains. It's a beautiful area, sure, but I can't imagine what the production team would have us do there.”

               Eunseo began to finish up her business in the kitchen, and replied shortly before leaving. “It's a travel show that we're filming, but recently these reality shows have all kinds of weird rules and missions and stuff. There's no way for us to know how the trip will go until we get there.” She then went around the corner to her room, and Mei Qi and Bona followed after a bit more small conversation.

              Though most of the activity in the house had calmed down by now, the bathroom was still being occupied by the final three loudly excited members. Even if they were exhausted, Yeoreum, Xuan Yi, and Cheng Xiao didn't show it. The members were happily going through their nightly routines and exchanging ideas about the trip. While Xuan Yi would be going with Bona, Cheng Xiao and Yeoreum would be going together.

              “I hope there's some kind of mission where we get to eat a lot,” suggested Yeoreum. “Don't they usually put these kind of segments into shows like this? I think our fans would really enjoy watching that.” She laughed a bit and continued. “You could say they would... eat it up.” The three burst into loud laughter that carried through the house.

              Xuan Yi regained her composure. “Hey, why are you like this? That joke was so bad.”

              Cheng Xiao also gave her opinion. “You're lucky we're the only ones who heard that. If the production team was filming, you'd be edited out for sure.” The teasing continued and the girls laughed more.

              After a few more bad puns, Xuan Yi realized that their volume level was a bit high. “We should calm down just a little, the other members are sleeping now. I'm going to bed now, I think I might have to do a bit of hiking for the trip.” She finished her business and left the two young members as the last ones to be awake in the house.

              Yeoreum and Cheng Xiao shared their excitement, though now quietly enough for the others to sleep soundly. “What do you think we'll do there?” asked Cheng Xiao. “We're not really going very far away, just one town over. The rest of the members got a specific location from the production team, but we just got the name of the city.”

              “Have you ever watched Running Man? Their missions sometimes take up the span of a whole city at once. I wonder if it will be like that?”

             “That would make sense. Then maybe it's a tour of the city's famous restaurants?”

             Yeoreum nodded eagerly. “I really hope so. I've been really craving lots of different foods lately.” She made a challenge to Cheng Xiao. “If we have that kind of mission, I bet I'll eat more than you.”

            Cheng Xiao accepted the bet, for the fun of it. “We'll see. You know, I have quite the appetite for these kind of challenges.” Yeoreum laughed at her joke and nudged at her.

           “Hey, you aren't allowed to make bad jokes like that. That's my job.”

           The two girls soon headed to bed like the rest of the group, after eventually having enough fun to wear them out and bring about a heavy sleepiness. With all the members resting deeply in their beds, the night passed and soon daybreak came. Through the night the twelve girls dreamed of a fun a happy weekend awaiting them in the morning.