Chapter 1

His Name Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1


“Kai, look at him.” Kai was startled when Soojung suddenly called him Kai instead of Jongin, he knows that it’s about that if she calls him Kai.
“Look at what?” Krystal pointed the boy across the street walking, he’s good looking but he knows what caught her attention.
“He’s…. different.” The couple just stared at the guy while he passed and faded at their sights, “What if?” Krystal looked at Kai with a bit of hope and pain,
“We never know, Soojung.”


Shin Hoseok was exhausted after finishing his job, he can’t wait to go home and rest. Ever since his father died he and his mother struggled to live in their everyday lives. They would sometimes starve for a few days and get sick without getting proper treatment.


He did not went to college and only graduated high school, and that’s why he’s working double time to save money for college tuition.


“Mom, I’m home.” He came in and went to the kitchen. “Son, sit and eat so you can rest I know that you’re tired.” His mother gave him a bowl of rice and had fried fish for dinner.


“How’s it going? Will you be able to enroll this year?” His mother didn’t ate and just stared at her son.
“Mom, eat. We can share, I won’t allow you to starve.” He started to feed his mother as they talk.


“I hope so, I’m going to start to look around universities and inquire.” His mother gave an apologetic smile. “I should be the one to provide you those, but….” Hoseok hugged his mom, he understood very well their situation and never blamed his mom about anything; he was a good son.


“Mom, I never wanted you to push yourself to work. Also, I’m the eldest son, when father died it automatically became my duty to provide.” His mother started to tear up, she was proud and thankful to have him as a son.


“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter