king&bunny fluff

sickeningly sweet like honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before reading this, i advice you to read the first yt fic first (if u haven't yet) because there might be things you won't get if u don't??

 

 

kingpcy's channel





[>] Is Kingpcy actually pcy?

The video starts with baekbunny's button nose squished into the lens of the camera, his pink lips muttering, "Is this thing on?"

There's laughter from behind him and suddenly he's being pulled backwards until he's sitting down. As usual, it's not on the couch nor on the bed anymore, but it's on his boyfriend's lap. The camera captures the whole frame just until their knees are seen, making it clear that baekbunny's thighs are on top of Yeol's.

Kingpcy's arms are wrapped securely around his boyfriend's waist; his chin finds a home on top of baekbunny's right shoulder. Their faces are side by side each other, cheeks touching, and kingpcy might have inhaled a part of baekbunny's neck in that second he leaned in way too close.

Baekbunny says kingpcy's nose is so close that his breath tickles, and it's evident with the way he's letting out high-pitched giggles. After all, he has a sensitive skin and his boyfriend just loves to about that. He lets Yeol give a second chance to sniff him properly, because according to him, baekbunny smells like baby powder and lavender and all things deceivingly innocent.

"Stop joking around, Baek."

The said boy pouts at being scolded. Nevertheless, baekbunny continues starts the real introduction for their video. "So Yeollie here tweeted you guys to ask us questions like how he did it before. But instead of the hashtag, ask kingpcy, he told y'all to use the hashtag, ask baekyeol!"

"Same thing happened," kingpcy continued, his face manifesting seriousness. "Baek and I did some... stuff--" With this statement - or rather, confession - both youtubers glance at each other as if passing a secret note during a very strict professor's lecture. "--for like, half an hour, and when we checked Twitter again--"

"It's on the top of trending topics, you guys!" Baekbunny squeals, too excited about this fact that the viewers can definitely see the joy in his eyes. There's a screenshot at the side of the screen, with their hashtag on top and underlined twice with red as baekbunny continues to hyperventilate (but not really). "How do you guys even manage to-- I can't even--"

"Baby, stop. We already know you're cute."

Baekbunny purses his lips abruptly, debating for two seconds if he should agree with his boyfriend's statement or slap him for interrupting his blabbering. He decides to do neither, but he blushes profusely until even the tips of his ears redden.

Kingpcy finds it all too adorable to let the moment pass without a peck at the corner of Baek's lips.



"#AskBaekYeol whats ur favest position? :---D" Baekbunny reads the tweet, a screenshot of it promptly shown on the bottom of the screen.

"Hmm, maybe we'll go with coffee shops?" Kingpcy asks his boyfriend for confirmation.

Baekbunny nods. "Yeah, when it's raining and we're sitting by the windows, sipping our cup of warm coffee, and everything in the world just seems so settled down even when it's pouring cats and dogs. We enjoy these little moments the most, honestly."

Kingpcy smiles with closed lips, nodding at everything his boyfriend says. "Yeah, that's a very nice position. Us sitting across each other on the little corner of the coffee shop we frequently go to and doing nothing else," kingpcy seems to emphasize this, "but sipping coffee."

There's no moment left for the viewers to be confused over their own and the couple's definition of position, because immediately after that, the next question comes.



"#AskBaekYeol on a scale of 1-100, how is kingpcy? ;)"

"Six hundred and fourteen!"

"Baek, what the hell-- is that our room number?"

"Yeah, we're on the sixth floor of this hotel. Fourteenth room from the elevator or something."

"Baek, stop giving out our location--"

"They don't even know where we're staying--"

"And what do you mean six hundred and fourteen? I am not that !"

Baekbunny rolls his eyes at his boyfriend's futile attempt at denying the fact that, indeed, he is 614% . "Yeah, says the man who wakes me up at four in the ing morning just because his morning wood came earlier than usual. Seriously?" To give more drama, baekbunny even shifts on his boyfriend's lap to give kingpcy a look of utter annoyance. "Why is this question like this anyway, it's so ual."

"Makes me think maybe we didn't answer the first one correctly." Kingpcy shrugs. "But hey, you were the one pressing your on my crotch when we sleep--"

"Shut up, you !" Baekbunny exclaims, slapping a hand to cover his boyfriend's mouth. "My mother watches all of our videos!"

"Oh hey, mother bunny!" Kingpcy waves at the cam, momentarily interrupting their argument. "But let's be real, Baek, it isn't my fault the dragon had awoken earlier--"

"Oh my gosh! Seriously, just shut up!" Not for the first time, baekbunny is embarrassed on behalf of his boyfriend. "Well, it isn't my fault you were spooning and hugging me too tightly," baekbunny claims.

"Well then let's blame the air conditioner for making the room too cold for me."

Baekbunny just stares at the camera with a poker face, trying not to show an annoyed look and definitely giving up on his boyfriend's idiotic responses. His fighting spirit has left him.

Seeing the lack of fire from the other, kingpcy sighs. "Okay, fine." He nuzzles his nose on the back of baekbunny's ears, closing his eyes as if relishing this action he's doing. "I can't help it if you're too fluffy, too huggable, too warm, and hot..." With this, kingpcy drops a kiss on the exposed skin of baekbunny's shoulder. "...always ." Here, he drops a kiss on baekbunny's nape, making the little one flutter his eyes close, barely holding back a shiver and a moan. "You're so unfair saying it's not your fault when the absolute truth is, I only become because of my favorite bunny."

The scene is cut. And the next frame is smaller compared to the previous one. Maybe it zoomed in? The frame is now reduced so that it reaches only until their stomachs, and their knees (read also: their crotches) are nowhere in view. The viewers could only guess why.



"#AskBaekYeol baekbunny's or baekbunny's lips?"

"You can't choose between two perfect things." Kingpcy looks pointedly at the camera, saying that line as if that's the most obvious thing in the world. "My bunny is perfect everywhere," he says with his hands flailing all over the said person. "You can't choose the best part because everything about baekbunny is so on point." Kingpcy has a look that says, if you disagree, fight me.


Listening to his boyfriend's praises and feeling the adoration adoration for him, baekbunny couldn't help but giggle softly as his cheeks color to pink.



"Most embarrassing thing your boyfriend did while you're with him? #askbaekyeol"

"Actually, in everything Yeollie does, I get secondhand embarrassment. I mean, you guys already know about his oversized statement shirt and then just a while ago, he called his a dragon - seriously?!" Baekbunny looks so scandalized while kingpcy is just laughing right beside his face.

"What?" Kingpcy looks at his boyfriend, feigning confusion. "Baby, you know it's a real dragon! You've seen it first hand!"

"What the hell--"

"You out of all people should know that I have so much to offer."

"See, this is why you're embarrassing all the time!"

"Am I embarrassing when we're making love?" After the question, kingpcy even nibbles on baekbunny's ear.

"Th-that might be the only exception," baekbunny whimpers.

"Do you wanna see it for yourself again? Tell them that my dragon down there is really a gentleman because it's offering you a seat right now."

Maybe baekbunny's shyness was just an act all this time and maybe the truth is that he actually gets hard with all of this. “I think I forgot how it looks like… lemme check.” Baekbunny’s hand tries to tug kingpcy’s boxers off him, but the scene is cut and when the both of them are back, they’re both flushed like grade school students who had their first kiss way too early.



"Is kingpcy actually pcy? /wiggles eyebrows #askbaekyeol"

"Actually, ye--" baekbunny starts, but kingpcy immediately covers Baek's mouth with his hand, palm pressed over the other's lips to prevent him from talking, but the single syllable that has been uttered is enough for the viewers to crave for more information.

"Bunny, your mom watches our videos. And probably mine too," kingpcy hisses, ineffectively trying to be inconspicuous. "Let's not talk about kinks now, okay?"

Baekbunny's arm starts moving, but the camera doesn't catch what he's doing. He wiggles his hand until it's behind him, between their bodies, and it's quite a mystery what it's doing, but the viewers might have a slight idea when kingpcy's lips part and release a pant that doesn't sound so innocent.



"any facts you can share about your partner? #AskBaekYeol"

"Yeol really likes making out... with lots of fluids getting exchanged, if you know what I mean."

"Baek likes being submissive. It's pretty hot."

"We'd love to give out more answers, but--"

"We'd also love to demostrate these claimed kinks, but--"

"Our moms watch these youtube videos." They both shrug nonchalantly.



"did baekbunny ever get insecure? i mean, he's perfect tbh but like ??? #askbaekyeol"

"I know they say nobody's perfect, but my bunny is," kingpcy says, landing a chaste kiss on the junction of his boyfriend's neck and shoulder. "Even when he gets insecure with my exes, he's still perfect. You guys have no idea how he acts when Soo is mentioned accidentally."

Even now, baekbunny unconsciously frowns. "Well, you talk about how good his dishes are, and I don't even know how to cook ramen, or crack eggs without letting a piece of shell fall into the yolk, and then- you flippantly say, 'Soo cooks really well, I'm always full when Soo cooks for me.'" Baekbunny even lowers his voice to imitate kingpcy's deep tone. "Soo here, Soo there-- well, sue me! For not being able to do household chores as perfectly as -- don't make me say his name." At this point, baekbunny's face is already flushed from admitting on film one of his own flaws, and there's moisture at the corners of his eyes.

Kingpcy pulls him impossibly closer to his chest, planting butterfly kisses on the side of his neck. "Shh, baby, stop torturing yourself," he whispers softly against Baek's soft skin. And there's silence that comes afterwards, broken by baekbunny's lone sniffle. Kingpcy's arms wrap around Baek's waist tighter, as if he's afraid of letting him go, and his lips plant a chaste peck on Baek's cheek. "What happened in the past stays there, and whatever you say you lack, it doesn't matter; I'll make up for it. I don't even think you lack something, so stop worrying about it, okay?" Kingpcy kisses him on the cheek again, this time much longer than the previous peck. "I don't care if you don't know any household chore, as long as I can keep you in the house. As long as you're the one I come home to... That already gives me happiness more than you can imagine. After all, you're not a housemaid, Baek, you're my lover." As kingpcy says this, he tilts baekbunny's face with his forefinger so he can plant a kiss on his lips. His nose nuzzles down his boyfriend's neck. "You're my princess..."

"Yeol, stop misgendering me," Baek says with a pout. "My bunnies wouldn't be amused."

"Whatever. They're just our subjects. You should be treated like a queen. My queen. You don't need to tire yourself in doing the things you're not used to do." Kingpcy abruptly sits up straight, as if remembering something. "Oh, that reminds me, we should get an apartment for the both of us, what do you think? Would you give me the pleasure of living with you?"

Baek stares at kingpcy so hard that his gaze may as well melt his boyfriend into a pool of goo. Then a wide grin breaks on his face. "For that, you need to ask my big brother first."



"#askbaekyeol any plans of adopting a pet?"

"Yesss!" Hyper baekbunny is back. "Yeol, we should totally get one! I saw this pet shelter around this block and there were so many cutie patooties just waiting to be adopted. By us! We could--"

"Baek, we're not--" when baekbunny's face falls, kingpcy sighs. "I don't want to share your attention to a puppy."

"But we could treat the puppy as our baby!" The smaller guy whines. "Let's get at least one!"

Kingpcy is silent with his thoughts.

Baekbunny continues on trying to persuade his boyfriend. "So maybe two puppies? Or three? Four pups are too many, right? Yeol! Puppies! Please!"

"You'll only have one puppy in this lifetime, Baek, and that's gonna be me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter