Fin

SomixChungha One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Kim." Chungha looked over her shoulder as someonencalled her name. She was welcomed by one of her student who is smiling brightly at her. Her one of her best student, Jeon Somi.

"Oh Somi." She said and let the younger girl to help her carries all her things. They walked down the halls towards the faculty room. "It's the final week of the school year." She said glancing at her teacher. "And I was just wondering if I can ask you out." "Out?" Chungha asked raising her brow.

"Yes out. Out of a date." Stopping in her tracks she looked at the latter with wide eyes. "Somi we can't. I'm your teacher and I am like 5 years older than you." She grabbed her things on Somi's hands ready to enters the room when she felt a hand on her arm.

"I know about that. I am aware so I am asking you this right now knowing that the school year is coming to an end. I won't force you but I will ask you again after this school year. I'll make you say yes Ms. Kim." Chungha watched as Somi waved at her walking away.

 

After that she noticed that Somi put extra efforts on their class review sessions. She's also participating in class and she also received some random gift from the girl. She will also walked Chungha home just to make sure that the latter is safe.

"You should be with your parents and friends right now." The older girl said as they walked her home. "Na~ I can spend sometime with them you know. But for now I want to walk you home. Especially that I will not see you regularly." There is a hint of sadness in Somi's voice but the latter shook it off as Somi held her hands pulling her to the park.

"It's not a date Somi." Chungha said earning a laugh from the latter. "I know." They stayed at the park with a cup of coffee in their hands. Chungha glanced at the latter who has her cup on her lips blowing it trying to cool down. "So what is your plan?" She asked catching the Half Canadian's attention.

"I'll be studying at Seoul University. But before that we will visit my grandparents at Canada." Nodding her head she caressed her arm with her free hand as the breeze hit her. "You should at least bring your jacket with you." Somi said putting her oen jacket at Chungha's shoulder. "I'm good Somi."

"You're not. Just wear it." The two fell into silent. At some reason Chungha felt sad at the fact that the latter will not be her student anymore and she will not see this rascal regularly. But she didn't know that it will be the last time that she will see Somi after that.

 

 

Chungha woke up from her slumber as her alarm rang. Sighing she turn it off sitting up with her eyes still close. Stretching her limbs her eyes fell on Somi's jacket. The jacket that she forgots to return. Standing up she stopped in front of it.

"Liar." She said hitting the latter's innocent jacket. It's been 5 years since the last time that she saw the latter and she'll be lying if she denied that it sadden her the fact that the latter didn't show up herself to her. Why did she become sad? Easy because she also have feelings for the latter.

Well you can't blame her. Somi is smart, attractive and charming. People might find it weird to like a student but Chungha is still young. Just a couple of years older than the latter and she:s a fresh graduate when she taught Somi's class.

She's the youngest among the faculty members and the other members of the faculty doubt her ability to handle such class but she proved herself she handled the class well and maybe because the age difference is not that far. And that's what Somi likes about her.

 

"Good morning." Chungha smiled at her co-worker Kim Sejeong who is sitting in her table. "Morning." She greeted slumping to her seat. "You don't look good." Sejeong said with the hint of teasing. The truth is Chungha stayed up late just to finish her lesson plan. "Can you please stop with thr teasing." She massaged her temples glaring at the latter who raised her hands laughing at her.

 

Chungha stopped teaching as she heard a knock on the door who opened and the principal of the school enters smiling at her. "Sorry for interupting your lesson Ms. Kim." She bowed saying that it's alright.

"I just want the class to meet their new homeroom and P. E teacher." It's like the world stopped spinning as the said new teacher enters the room smiling at her. Her heart beat faster and her breathing hitched.

"Ms. Kim, class I want to introduce Ms. Jeon Somi." Somi tear off her gaze at Chungha and focus her attention to the class who has their mouths open. "Hi I am Jeon Somi and I'll be your new homeroom and P.E teacher." The class yelled as Somi introduced herself.

 

Sejeong raised her brow, she watched Chungha who played with her food. "Something's wrong?" She asked catching the latter's attention. "Nothing is wrong." She said taking a bite of her salad.

"That new teacher is a new celebrity." She followed the direction where the latter is pointing and she saw Somi being followed by some students. The latter is wearing a leather jacket and a jeans since she doesn't have a uniform for the teachers.

The whole time she watched as Somi look for an available table where she can eat and the next thing she knew Sejeong called the younger girl's attention. Her eyes widen her heart beating faster again. "Ms. Jeon why don't you join us." Sejeong smiled and the latter sat across them. Sejeong watched as the two eat awkwardly and she finds Chungha's action weird. She'll talk to the latter after this.

 

Chungha didn't look back as she knows that Somi is walking behind her. They are on their way to the faculty room. She want to smack Sejeong's head for leaving her alone with the younger girl. But she can't do that as she don't have any idea on the history of the two.

"How are you?" Somi asked as she catched up on the older girl. "I'm good." The latter shortly replied earning a nod from Somi. "It's been 5 years right?" The latter asked her. She actually feels like a fool for holding on Somi's words. She believes on her words and she fell for the latter.

"Sorry for not showing up for that long." Facing the latter she gripped on the books that she's holding. "It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter