Twisted

Is It Really
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana gave up. She's still care about Mina, i mean care so freaking much about that one odd friend of hers. 

Sana couldn't do anything about Mina's hatred towards skinship. 

They were shooting for their reality show which was taken in an amusement park. It's been ages since she came to a place like this.

They were told to just walk happily around the park while the cameraments followed and do the work.

Jihyo lead them by walking ahead, while the others followed behind. They were holding hands because they were just too happy.

Nayeon and Momo.
Jeongyeon and Dahyun.
Mina and Chaeyoung.
Sana and Tzuyu.

And the formatian was just like that, NaMo couple in the first line followed by JeongHyun, Michaeng, then Satzu.

Sana eyeing the Michaeng couple from behind. No one would believe if she said Mina hates skinship. She enjoyed holding hands with Chaeyoung!

Her expression is different! That! She showed that annoying orange's smile! Mina is so biased, tsk.

'i'll enjoy this moment to the fullest. No, i will not think about that person.' she swears to herself.

Sana basically hugged the members here and there. Kissed them cute cheeks. 

She was too busy to do fanservice to notice Mina had been sending her death glare. "What is that stupid doing."

Didn't know what happen with her, Mina tried to hold Sana's hand while they were walking to a restaurant to have lunch first cause that squirrel didn't have any companions that time. She was just an inch away to hold it, when Sana ran and chased Nayeon's hand. Then they walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

Did the table just flip?

Finally, they reached the main stage. Rollercoster. It can make you shiver for good 5 minutes. And chicken-hearted Mina couldn't take it. Same goes to Momo, her other best friend.

Like this time, Sana really need Mina. That annoying person could make Sana calm in any situations. Neither her actions or words, never failed to calm her down. Though she a lot, she (not) secretly enjoyed it. 

How much she wanted to ride it with Sana and how long she can manage a calm expression, she was really really scared. Never in her life, she allowed herself ride this kind of thing. She tried hard to be brave, but to no avail. Her heart was beating so fast, that she scared she would faint any second.

Sana just about to ask Mina to sit with her, when Mina said, "I'm sorry, guys. I will pass this one."

"Me too." They looked pale as heck.

With that, Sana had to sit with Dahyun. Through the ride, Mina saw Sana and Dahyun hold hands. Sana leaned her head in Dahyun's shoulder once in a while. And Mina didn't like it.

"The heck!" she yelled as she punched the freaking chair while she was waiting the ot7 with Momo.

"God! Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter