Persistence

Is It Really
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This might beyond your imagination but when the cameras were off the closest members are dumb and dumber couple aka Mina and Sana. 

The awkward atmosphere only happen when the cameras were rolling. especially Mina who really didn't fancy showing skinship with her special best friend. 

"Why do you always ignore me when we are in the middle of events?" Sana asked her someday in their room. Mina was reading a book at the moment.

Sana who sat in her bed was waiting for Mina to reply. 

Mina was only reading a book so why the hell she didn't answer Sana's question. She then went to the bed in front of hers. 

And heck, Mina was listening to a music. With her headphones on. Man. 

"Hey, i'm talking to you." she said while staring hard at Mina's beautiful and captivating eyes. (??)

Knew something's going on, Mina moved her eyes from her precious book to her precious one. 

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" unplugged her headphones then sat straight.

Sana joined Mina sit in her bed. "I asked you. Turns out you didn't listen to me." pouting was the only way. 

Mina laughed a little. Like how she always does.
Pinched her little squirrel's cheeks cos why not.

"I'm sorry, i was listening to the music you know." she couldn't hide her smile because all Sana do is always cute in her eyes.

"Hmm" 

"Hey, i'm sorry okay? So what did you ask just now?" 

"I'm asking... why do you always avoid doing skinship with me?" her tone was full of curiosity. 

"What? no! see, i'm holding your hand now." she took Sana's left hand. Playing with her fingers.

"You know it's not what i mean." she tried to get her hand away from Mina's.

"No, i don't." 

Mina reached out for her hand again. She even interlocking them together.

"I meant when we are working, Mina.. your expression said it all." 

"Do you by any chance just faking this friendship just because we're both japanese and actually hate me?" 

"Of course not, stupid Sana!" she hit her head playfully. 

"Then whyyy Minaa??" she whined.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter