Final.

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh god you're killing me!" she laughed as she leaned her head on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"That was only the first part! There's more to it but I think I might burst my stomach if this keeps up." he cackled, hand squeezing her knee. 

"How the does someone do that during a live broadcast and gets caught trying to hide it?" she laughed even harder, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. 

"It was cold, you bastard! Shut up!" his grin grew wider, hand lifting up to smack her knee. 

"Hey, are you two composing songs or are you fooling around? I can hear your laughter from the end of the hallway!" Namjoon said, entering the studio with Taehyung behind him. 

"Yeah, what the hell are you both up to?" Taehyung said, eye twitching unnoticed at the sight of Yoongi's hand on Rimin's leg. 

"He was just telling me a story about his guest appearance on SNL last month. It's worth a good laugh." she chuckled. 

"Plus we kinda have no inspiration right now, so I thought storytelling might help." he tried to suppress his laughter. 

"Well you two were laughing for almost half an hour. It seemed more than enough to 'get inspired'." Taehyung's intonation was filled with sarcasm, him faking a cough right after, making Yoongi retreat his hand. 

"It was a stressful week Tae, a good laugh is what we need right now. Don't ruin the fun." she lightly furrowed her brows at him.

"Yeah, Tae. Chill out. It's not like we do this every day." Yoongi said as he rotated his office chair to face the two tall men. 

"So did you guys have any progress? Anything new?" Namjoon tried to tone down the tense atmosphere forming in the room. 

"I did, I managed to make a new instrumental for the song,  but I kinda got stressed because it didn't turn out how I really wanted it. I needed a break, I guess." she shrugged her shoulders, chuckling right after and glanced at Yoongi. 

"Then you two should go get some proper break from this. Manager hyung stopped by and brought some cake. Go and have tea downstairs. I need to use the studio anyway." Namjoon said, searching the drawers for his music sheets. 

"Great, thanks. I'm kinda hungry anyway." Rimin said as she got up and made her way out the studio, Yoongi trailing behind her. 

"Tae have you ate?" she took a last glance at him before exiting. 

"Y-Yeah... I have, with Jimin earlier. Go ahead, have a break." he forced a smile on his face. 

"Okay, seeya later." she smiled and left the room. 

The moment the studio door was closed, Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. He must've held his breath for a long time. 

"What? You were jealous?" Namjoon smirked, still looking for his music sheets.

"I would be crazy if I wasn't. Fortunately for Yoongi hyung he's older than me. Or else I would've raised my voice earlier." Taehyung confessed, hand running through his hair before he took a seat and put on his headphones. 

"Calm down, they were just releasing some stress. In addition to that, you know how close Yoongi hyung and Rimin are." Namjoon tried to reassure him. 

"Yeah, but a bit too close for my liking. Sigh, let's just get this thing done with, hyung." he browsed the computer for his files. 

"Alright, alright. Okay I found them!" Namjoon said as he took out his sheets from the drawer. 

 

"What the hell? Min Yoongi you're ing stupid!" she laughed with her eyes closed, fist slamming the kitchen counter.

"I swear that was the only thing I was capable of doing! What do you expect? Me walking around backstage with that thing making an appearance to the staff? Hell no!" he snickered, taking another bite of the cake. 

"You could've just stayed there and remain cool! You're hella ridiculous Yoongi." she said with an eyesmile, sipping her mint tea.

"They don't call me Suga for nothing. Hey, finish this for me will you? I'm full." he said as he poked his fork on the last bit of cake and hovered it in front of .

"Do I look like a trash can to you?" she glared at him while taking a bite from it.

 

And out of all times, Taehyung chose to go into the kitchen right at that moment.

 

"How long have you two been here? Me and Namjoon hyung had already finished the lyrics halfway!" Taehyung said, eye twitching once again and fists instantly clenching.

"The cake was too good, I had to take another slice." Yoongi slyly smirked.

"Yeah, and I had to finish the last bite." she narrowed her eyes at the pale-skinned man.

"Are you both done?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Pretty much." Yoongi raised his shoulders.

"Great, cause I need to talk to you, Rimin." he said before he grabbed her by the forearm and dragged her out of the kitchen, earning a confused look from Yoongi. Taehyung practically stomped up the stairs with a stumbling Rimin struggling to follow right behind him.

"Kim Taehyung what are you doing!" she tried to free herself from his grip but to no avail. He was too strong.

"Taehyung please, you're hurting me!" she half shouted but he wasn't hearing any of her words, his nostrils fuming with anger. She gave up and complied until they finally reached his room.

"What was that for?!" she looked up at him when he shut the door.

"What that was for? Choi Rimin, I should be the one asking you that!" he raised his voice.

"What? I was just eating with Yoongi!" she raised her shoulders, hands thrown in the air.

"Yeah, a bit too comfortably. See that? Even I don't speak informally to him although I've known him for a decade and you're even younger than me!" he said.

"What's wrong with joking around with a good friend? I was the one who asked if I could drop the formalities with him last year, and he was fine with it. So what if I talk informally with him?" she raised one of her already furrowed eyebrows.

"That's not the problem at hand! Him feeding you? You leaning your head on his shoulder? His hand on your thighs that you promised were mine and ONLY mine to touch? What the hell was that?! Does that seem like joking around with a friend? Or are you trying to joke around with me? Cause I don't think it's funny AT ALL, Choi Rimin." he crossed his arms.

"Hold up, first of all he fed me that cake because it was the last of the cake's remains and he couldn't finish it. He didn't feed me all the way. Second, I didn't purposely lean on his shoulder, it was a natural reflex of mine when laughing and you know it. Third, there was no need for you to drag me upstairs and humiliating me like that! You could've just said it nicely to me! I'm getting bruises from your grip!" she said as she rubbed her sore wrist.

"I don't mind you hanging out with him but there was no necessity for him to touch you ever so casually like that like you're his girlfriend, and you didn't even bother to remove his hand! Plus you know he liked you! May I remind you that I had a fight with him about you a few years back." he said sternly, jaw clenching.

"So what if he liked me? I repeat, 'liked'. That was the past, you don't need to bring it up!" she crossed her arms.

"How would you know if he had moved on? How would you know if he still has feelings for you? He's a man, Rimin. If he's serious then that means he's serious. And I'll let you know that if he's serious, then I'm ing serious. I'm not gonna let him snatch you away from me that easily." he took a step closer to her, noses barely inches from touching, gaze intense.

"Taehyung, I thought we've been through about this! We've settled that he's just a close friend of mine! Yoongi and I have established a relationship, and it's just close friends." she shrugged her shoulders.

"But when close friends get too close they start to like each other in an intimate way. I don't want you falling for him instead." he lowly growled, jaw getting more tense with jealousy prominent in his eyes.

"You promised me that you'll stop overthinking and trust me completely. Are you having trust issues with me? I ing hate it when you don't trust me! It's just Yoongi, your own friend for heaven's sake! We're all in the same circle of friends, Kim Taehyung. He knows his boundaries, and you have to know yours too. You can't control who I choose to be friends with!" she spat, eyes clearly fuming with anger.

"Oh yeah? How would you like it if I became best friends with Yeri and acted like how you and Yoongi were?" he challenged her, index finger pushing her collarbone.

"What the actual ? Yeri? Are you ing serious now?!" she snapped. Taehyung gulped, realising what he had done.

 

Adding fuel to the fire, great job Kim Taehyung. he thought.

 

"I-I didn't mean-" he was interrupted.

"Why don't you shut the up and hear me out, Kim. Listen here and listen good. Throughout the time you agreed to guest on SungJoy's We Got Married and ing went on a double date with them and Yeri, I watched the episode and I admit, I cried, so ing badly that not even Hoseok oppa could calm me down! I isolated myself from the others for days. You didn't even tell me that you agreed to do it! I thought you would have the common sense to atleast ask permission from me about it! Instead of lashing out on you, you know what I did? I eventually calmed down. I eventually went to the positive side and told myself that you were doing this for Sungjae, a very close friend of yours. You think it was easy for me to see you hug her just like that? You think I had stable emotions when you put your hand on her waist like that?" she poured out her heart's contents, tear after tear slowly going down her cheeks.

"You have no idea how many offers by other companies I had to turn down for the sake of keeping myself for you! WGM? They nearly begged me to star in it with EXO's Suho, and you know how much I fangirled him before I met you. You know how that would have made my name rise in this industry. Countless collaborations and music video appearance offers were rejected by me, all for you. Taehyung, BigHit even got losses due to my rejections! Scrolling Twitter and Instagram just to see fanpages of you and Yeri all over and the whole fandom practically worshipping the both of you being together, do you think that doesn't pain me?! And here you are, daring to restrict my social circle, with the fact that you didn't even bother to ing atleast TELL me that you were helping Sungjae out. Hell, you looked like you enjoyed her company! You know what, you in your ing eye. Go with your Yeri." she was flaring fire from her nostrils when she stormed out of his room.

"Baby, don't, please..." he said as he went to follow her out the door and grabbed her arm in an attempt to stop her.

"Oh, don't you go calling me baby. Why don't you call Yeri that instead?!" she bored daggers into him, shooting him with what seemed to be the deadliest glare she had ever sent to anyone and yanked her arm away from him.

"Choi Rimin, calm the hell down! We can work this out!" he pleaded as he trailed behind her up the stairs.

"Me, calm down? You're the one who needs to set yourself ing straight!" she shouted as she slammed the door to her room in front of his face.

"Rimin? Choi Rimin! Open this door!" he threw multiple knocks to her door, the contact getting harder after each one.

" off, Kim Taehyung. Don't come back until you've sorted out all your bull." her voice was muffled behind the door.

"Why do you have to make this so hard..." he grunted and cursed under his breath, running a hand through his hair and ruffling it frustratedly.

"Let me guess, you mentioned Yeri's name again, didn't you?" Dwaena's calm voice was heard as she ascended up the stairs on her way to her shared room with Rimin.

"Accidentally. I was too mad to even think before I speak, but apparently she was a thousand times angrier. She was breathing fire to my face." he groaned, rubbing the back of his neck while walking towards her.

"You idiot, you know how Yeri is a sensitive subject with her. She was a close friend of hers until somebody decided to go on a very-public-so-public-that-it-gets-broadcasted-all-over-the-world date with her. Even though your relationship status with Rimin is a secret to the world, you still have to know what you can do or what you can't. If I was her I'd be furious, but thank goodness Jungkook hadn't done anything stupid." she calmly said, mouth raised to a slight smirk.

"Shut up. I owed Sungjae a favor at that time and you know it. Now how the hell am I going to get your best friend to calm down and come back to me?" he asked her with frustration obviously resonating from his voice.

"Like I said before, give her time to cool off, do something cheesy with flowers and kisses involved, apologize, and she'll be back in your arms. She's a er for those things. It's that simple with her." she rolled her eyes, surprised that he still hadn't bore it in his mind.

"It's always me who apologizes first..." he mumbled, but didn't go unnoticed by Dwaena.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter