Best Sisters Ever

Here For You

A/N: Once again thank you for giving this story a chance. I hope you enjoy it. Do let me know what you think of it. Please forgive me for any spelling, grammartical or korean errors I might make. English and Korean are not my native tongue. 

 

Kim Yongsun watched ammusedly as her fellow group members ran around the dressing room yelling and laughing with each other. Moonbyul was chasing Whee In around the dressing room yelling "Give it back, give it back!"

Just then, Hwasa entered the room and Whee In immediately shield herself by standing behind Hwasa. Hwasa was then sandwiched between the two hyper girls with an annoyed look. 

"Byul-unnie, why do you keep harrassing Whee In?"

"What?" Moonbyul bursted out laughing. "Yah! She was the one who took my phone!"

Hwasa rolled her eyes and said "You both are so childish. I swear I'm aging because of you!" 

Hwasa then cooly slipped away and sat herself on the chair infront of the dressing room mirror. Whee In dashed out as soon as her shield was gone with Moonbyul hot on her tail.

"YAH! Whee In ah!!" Moonbyul's voice echoed through the hallway.

 

Solar laughed at the groupmates behaviour while walking towards the mirrors by Hwasa. 

"My god those two are so noisy!" Solar stated as she plopped down on the chair next to Hwasa. 

"I know right?!" Hwasa replied. "Unnie, how was filming today?"

"Ah, as usual it was fun but very tiring." Solar replied and Hwasa nodded in reply. 

They had a hectic schedule lately so there was no question if they were tired or not. But this was their dream, they were thankful to let tiredness get in the way of that. However, that did not change the fact that they were tired and Hwasa knew it. 

"I only have to deal with Mamamoo's schedule and I'm exhausted. I can't imagine how unnie must feel having to do both Mamamoo schedules and keep up with her WGM filming." 

Hwasa reached forward and grabbed her leader's hand. Solar jumped at the sudden contact but relaxed after seeing the look Hwasa was giving her. Hwasa's eyes were filled with compassion, kindness and sincerity. 

Solar's eyebrows went up slightly and she let out a very quiet "Yes?"

"Unnie, we've been so busy lately and I can see how hard you're working. I want you to know that you're doing a great job and we're all very proud of you." Hwasa said while lightly patting Solar's hands. "Yongsun unnie fighting!"

Solar was so touched by her groupmate's words and couldn't do anything but squeeze Hwasa's hand tightly and whispered "Gomawo Hyejin ah"

Hwasa smiled kindly and gave Solar's hand one last squeeze before pulling away and walking towards the tables where food and water were provided. 

 

"Byul unnieeee~" came Whee In's voice as she entered the dressing room behind Moonbyul. "Are you mad?"

Moonbyul turned to face Whee In and she softly said "Aniya, how can I be mad at you?" She said softly patting Whee In on the head. 

"Awww! Byul unnie loves me too much!" Whee In exclaimed as she gave Moonbyul a bear hug. Moonbyul chuckled and hugged her back. Just as Whee In pulled away, Moonbyul pulled her back into the hug and said-

"But do it again and I will have no mercy. Got it?" Moonbyul then released Whee In and smirked at the pale look her younger group member wore.

"Nae!" Whee In responded obidiently. "Arasso!"

Moonbyul laughed, patted Whee In's head and walked towards where Hwasa was. Whee In laughed a silly laugh and turned to see Solar grinning at her. 

 

"Unnie!" Whee In exclaimed excitedly bouncing towards Solar. "How was shooting? You must be tired? Can I get you anything?"

Solar giggled at how cute Whee In was. "Aniya, I'm okay! But thank you!"

Moonbyul came by with a bottle of water in her hands and greeted her older group member. 

"Unnie" she said brightly. "How was your day? Aigoo you left me alone with the kids!"

"Hahahaha! Mianhae Byul ah" Solar replied laughing. "My day was good. Thank you for asking."

"Byul unnie says it as if Whee In and I are the ones causing mishaps but it's actually her and Whee In" Hwasa said cooly walking over to the rest. 

Moonbyul let out a shocked laugh and said "What? No I don't. It was Whee In who started it!" Whee In giggled and gave Moonbyul a whatever look. 

"Ah I got it. Since Whee In is the only one who is constant in our statements, we'll just say it's Whee In who causes mishaps" Moonbyul said to Hwasa. "Agreed?"

"Agreed." Hwasa stated high fiving Moonbyul.

"Heyyy!" Whee In whinned, crossed her arms and pouted. She then proceeded to go to the food and drinks table. The other members laughed and Hwasa went after her. 

"Yah! Don't be a baby!" Hwasa yelled. Moonbyul and Solar laughed as they watched the maknaes' interaction.  

 

Solar then realised that she did not feel as tired as before. She smiled and thank God to have been blessed with the best friends a girl could ever ask for. Though, it did seem that she has not been spending as much quality time with the members as she would like. Since they were promoting, they had been on stage more than off and they were all very tired at the end of the day. Despite all the time they spent goofing around on stage, laughing at their inside jokes on stage and making fun of each other during the talk segments, Solar felt like she hardly spent time with them. Not as her groupmates but as her sisters. This thought made Solar feel a little sad. Suddenly, something cold came in contact with her left cheek. She jumped away and looked up at the object and the person to held the object. 

"Unnie kwenchana?" Moonbyul asked with a concerned expression. The water bottled she held before was now held up at Solar's eye level. 

"Nae. Nan kwenchanayo" Solar said giving Moonbyul a small smile and took the bottle from Byul. "I'm just a bit tired is all."

Although Moonbyul was not convinced, she nodded gently watching as Solar took a sip from her bottle. They were all called to attention as their manager walked into the room. 

"This is just a small and short interview. After, you will be done for the day." Once Hyerim unnie had uttered that sentence. The maknaes let out a celebratory yell at which everyone else chuckled at. "Let's do a good job! Fighting!"

The girls then had their outfits and make up done for the interview. Hwasa and Whee In excitedly skipped to the set with their arms around each other's shoulders going "Yay yay, it's the last for today!"

 

Meanwhile, Solar was fixing her shirt while a staff was working on Moonbyul's lipstick. When they were done, they walked together to the set in silence.

"Solar sshi," Moonbyul addressed Solar as they were walking. Solar turned her head towards Moonbyul.

"Nae?" She said brightly, happy that after the interview, they would be back home. 

"We're here for you if ever you need to talk." Moonbyul said sincerely. Solar's heart fluttered at how caring all her groupmates were being towards her. She was the leader, it had mostly been her who looked after them. It was touching to have people take care of her. She leant forward and gave Moonbyul a tight hug which Moonbyul immediately responded to.

"I know. Gomawo Byul ah" she said softly and smiled up to Moonbyul. Moonbyul grinned in response and their walk to the set continued in silence. 

 

After the interview and on the car ride back to their apartments, Whee In struggled to stay awake but she did not want to sleep in the car since she'll get grumpy having to wake up when they arrive at her apartment. Although they live seperately now, they are still in the same apartment building, if not, the next building. She turned to the back where Moonbyul sat to find that Moonbyul in the midst of typing things in her phone. Hwasa sat on the passenger seat talking quietly with Hyerim unnie. Whee In then turned to her right where Solar sat. Solar was fast asleep with her hair in her face. 

Whee In gently leaned towards Solar and brushed some of her hair to the side of her face revealing Solar's make up free babyface. She looked so peaceful when sleeping. Whee In let out a gentle sigh and grabbed Solar's hand that was on the arm rest gently it. 

"Yongsun unnie must be so tired. I hope she'll get enough rest tomorrow since it's a freeday. She has worked hard. Unnie fighting!"

Whe they had arrived to their apartment complex, Whee In have Solar's hand a gentle squeeze to wake her up. 

"Unnie ah, we're here." Solar woke up and blinked a few times to adjust herself to the lighting change. She then gave Whee In a gentle smile before proceeding to grab her stuff and climb out the van. 

 

After wishing good night to Hyerim unnie, the girls proceeded to their own apartments. Moonbyul walked Solar to her apartment since they were on the same floor.

"Make sure to rest well, Yeba! Tomorrow is freeday." Moonbyul said as Solar entered her apartment. 

 

That night, the girls of Mamamoo got their well earned rest. At about 7am the next morning, Solar woke up from her sleep instinctly since her body has been waking up early for the past week. She reached for her phone where she found a text message from Whee In. 

 

Unnie, go back to sleep.

It's rest day. Saranghae!

 

The events of the day before came back to her. She then laid back down think "Best sisters ever."