Stupid Jonghyun!

I'm Impossible To Hate!

“Are you sure you don’t need my help?”

I cursed in my head. I mean seriously, how dumb can this guy get? What nice girl would say that she needs your help right in your face? I can handle this. I can handle this all on my own. Yeah. Right. Damn it, use your initiative and TAKE THIS FREAKING LOAD OFF MY ARMS WITHOUT ME ASKING.

But still. I smiled sweetly.

“I’m fine, really. Why don’t you go help Jiyeon over there? She looks like she needs a lot of help with what she’s carrying…”

Yeah, while I’m carrying two boxes filled to the brim with heavy stuff (What’s in these boxes anyway? Rocks?), Jiyeon just has two light-looking bags slung over both of her shoulders. And she’s even smiling. And jumping around. And walking quickly. And doing cartwheels. And even attempting a hand stand. And what’s that? IS SHE WALKING ON HER HANDS?!

… I should probably just shut up and lug these boxes over to the classroom.

Left foot, right foot. Left foot, right foot. Left foot, righ- GOD I THINK MY ARMS ARE ABOUT TO BREAK.

“Here.”

Some guy from my class lifts the burden off my arms with ease, and in three strides, was out of my sight.

Attitude much?

 “Thank you!” I shout as adorably as possible while waving my arms at the disappearing figure. He sure was walking away quickly.

Seriously. I can’t stand how that guy’s so tall. He’s the tallest guy in my class, I think. Or was it that guy with the shaved head? Whatever. I hate tall guys.

Don’t get me wrong, my hatred towards tall guys isn’t because I’m short. In fact, I’m quite tall compared to the other girls in my school actually.

M-m-my height? What? What do you need to know my height for? Just so you know, I’m a very truthful person. I am really one of the tallest girls in the school.

Okay, I kid. I’m only 158CM tall. SHUT UP! IT’S NOT LIKE YOU’RE THE TALLEST GIRL IN YOUR SCHOOL! IN FACT, YOU’RE THE SHORTEST, AREN’T YOU?!

“Yah, stop zoning out and go over to help the other girls. Psh. You’re really useless.”

I whipped my head around and frowned as soon as I caught sight of the owner of the voice.

 Jonghyun.

“Says the person carrying four… puny boxes.”

Hmm, one box he’s carrying is actually the size of the two boxes I was carrying earlier. And they were filled with- Pause and insert dramatic gasp- HARD COVER BOOKS! Maybe I shouldn’t be judging him. Huh.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, flipped his hair in a ‘hot’ manner (Someone get me a bucket), and walked away without even talking back at me.

Jonghyun, you boring.

Jonghyun’s the only guy in this school I mistreat. I just don’t like him. He’s the strong and silent kind, and he TOTALLY IGNORES ME. I have no idea what’s wrong with him. Everyone in the school loves me, ranging from the teachers, guys, girls, cleaners, lunch lady… They just can’t resist my purity and what-not. But Jonghyun uses an attitude-filled tone with me. I hate him. I kind of hate most of the people in the school, but Jonghyun’s the only person I show my hatred to. But still, he ignores me. Psh. He really is… ugh, I don't want to talk about him. The mere thought of him makes me gag.

I glanced at the stream of pupils moving from the supplies room towards our classroom across the block. Maybe I should go in to help. Wait, I have a better idea than just going to in to get something to carry (that I might eventually be unable to, anyway)…

“Do you need help with that?”

I pointed at the two boxes some random guy had under his arms, smiled brightly, and asked. That guy looked up, blushed (Ew, that was really manly. Not.), and shook his head slightly.

“Ah.. No thanks Ji-eun, I can handle this!” He shot me a reassuring smile.

I gritted my teeth and grinned stiffly.

“Oppa, it’s okay, let me help you!” I pulled one of the boxes out of his grip and almost wished I hadn’t. My whole body sank the moment I pulled the box free from him. It weighed a ton.

I pursed my lips, pulled the box against my chest, blew the hair off my face (Ensuring that I looked cute, of course) and smiled.

“As light as a feather~” I sang, grinned again, looked away and rolled my eyes.

Stupid class decoration project thing. The school’s using our free period for us to decorate our class, and we were just here to get whatever we can lay our hands on in the supplies room. New chairs, new tables, blah blah blah. They should really have placed this during math period. I shuddered at the thought of math.

Once we’ve reached our classroom, I set the box down with a thump beside the many other boxes. I heaved a sigh, and sat on one of those boxes.

“Get off. You’ll break it.” With that, I was shoved off the box and fell onto the floor on my .

I gave that emo guy the evil eye.

Stupid Jonghyun.
 



So how was the first chapter? Was it boring, too short, or what? ^_^ I'm new here, so please don't be harsh on me ><

Nice comments are appreciated, hate comments will be deleted (for now. lol.)~ And you can suggest whatever you want to be in the story, it's okay :P I need ideas anyway, so.. yeah! :D Thank you for reading!~