You

This Song feat. TopFany
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t forget even a single moment,

Only images of you who I long for linger around me.”

I was on my way out of the cafe when I saw you standing on the other side of the road, you were talking to someone on the phone.

 

You are still as beautiful as before Stephanie... 

 

You still love wearing dresses...

 

But instead of your favorite denim jacket, your attire is now topped with a trench coat.

 

'Do you still wear that denim jacket?' I thought.

 

I put on a smile when our eyes met and that's when I realized something about you has changed... 

 

Instead of giving me your sweet eye-smile, you just looked at me like we've never met.

 

'Why did I let you get away?' I asked myself as a sense of nostalgia hit me.

 

---

Flashback

It was lunch break when I saw you eating with your friends, you were wearing that faded denim jacket over a black dress. 

It was love at first sight.

 

Call me over confident, but I approached you and I offered you a fist bump instead of a handshake...

 

"Hi, I'm Seunghyun... Choi Seunghyun." I said.

 

You smiled and answered "Hello, I'm Stephanie Hwang! Nice to meet you." then returned the fist bump I offered.

 

I don't know why I did that... Maybe I just wanted to make a lasting impression.

---

It wasn't long before we started spending more time together and we started getting close.

You watch me play street basketball.

I send you to your building for your classes.

We always eat lunch together, playing around from time to time.

---

It was a cold day after our class while I was walking you home when... "When you wear this watch, I'll take it that you're ready to spend our time together." I said.

Please log in to read the full chapter