Prologue

Don't Wanna be Lonely

 

 

 

“Taetae!!”

“Ooh, Bambam..”

“What are you doing here? Jeje is calling you.. it seems like he has a mission for you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, and it means that I’ll be left alone here. First Chimchim and now you leave me too..”

“Owh, don’t be sad Bambam.. you’ll have your own mission too later.”

“I know. Just go now, he is waiting you in his place..”

“Okay. I’ll be back and tell you everything.”

“You have to..”

 

>>><<<

 

“Jeon Jungkook..!”

A young boy stops in his tracks when he hears someone calling his name. Jeon Jungkook, a fifteen years old boy, the only son from the owner of the Jeon Enterprise who is going to celebrate his wedding in about twenty minutes to go, sighs deeply then turns his body to look at the owner of the voice. “I won’t come.” He says sternly while looking straight at Mr. Park, his father’s personal assistant.

“But it’s your father’s wed-“

“I don’t care.” Jungkook cuts Mr. Park’s words as he turns his body and begin to walk again. “I have something to do and don’t try to follow me.”

 

>>><<<

 

“That’s your mission.”

“Okay. When do I start this mission?”

“Now.”

“Now?”

“Yes, Taetae. You have to go now.”

“But can I meet Bambam before I go? At least I have to say goodbye to him. Please..”

“Okay.”

“Thank you, Jeje..”

 

>>><<<

 

“Really? How old is he?”

“Fifteen.”

“Wow, I thought your mission is still a child. That’s cool..!”

“Ooh.. Jeje said that I’ll use ‘Kim Taehyung’ as my name there. Is that also cool?”

“Kim Taehyung? That’s also cool, of course..”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. then what is your mission’s name?”

“Jeon Jungkook.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's so short. Should I continue this story?? (n_n)v