Final

Girls' Night Out Gone Wrong

“Guys you know what we should really ride a cab right now” I whined to my 3 friends who were behind me while we were walking to this dark streets of Seoul. I mean literally, dark.

“Nah! Come-on it will take forever to see each other again.” Irene answered me while Jo Hee and Nana strongly agreed to her.

Well, she has a point. Since we started collage, we rarely have some girl bonding especially that we entered different universities.

“I know but it’s already 10pm!” I exclaimed. “All of us are girls, and didn’t have any background on martial arts, and I’m wearing this freaking sleeveless shirt!!” I added

All of them laughed. “Who told you to wear a sleeveless shirt anyways?” Jo Hee asked me while laughing. It really when you’re the baby of the group.

“No one but it’s summer…really warm” I chuckled.

We passed some closed shop, and nasty looking teenage guys that was around our age and I can see them on my peripheral that they were checking us out! I held on my hand back tightly, who knows they might snatch it.

We entered a village that was connected to our village, some of the lights were , but most of them were not.

“Guys, it’s really dark.” Nana whined while chuckling all of us laughed on the tone of her voice. I looked around and realized that there were six creepy guys behind us, they looked drunk or something but I just ignored it.

Maybe they are on their way home I thought. Trying to convince myself that everything’s going to be all right.

“HI!!!!” I heard Nana cheered. I looked at her and she got her monopod and phone attached.

“Are you doing a Vlog?” I asked her and waved at her camera

“Yep.” She smiled, then all four of us went closer to her and said random playful things in front of the camera even though we can’t see our faces clearly due to the lack of light, but it’s fine though~

“Left.” Jo Hee told us.

We looked at her with confusion.

“Isn’t that is the way to the main road?” Irene said while pointing on the other side. Well, being a girl who preferred being at home didn’t know anything about the ways and shortcuts to this village.

“The guys behind us kept on following us, so we better go that way since there are a lot of houses there so if anything happens to us, the people can hear us immediately” she said quietly but enough for us to hear.

“I thought I was the only one who noticed them.” I mumbled while letting out a nervous chuckle. All of us stayed with reachable distance unlike a while ago.

I looked behind me and noticed that Nana was still filming.

I laughed at the sight. “Why are you still recording when we are in this situation?” I asked

“So that my mom would know what happened to us.” Nana being a suspense-detective themed movie lover said.

All of us chuckled.

“Give me that.” I took her monopod. “So that all of us can be seen” I held the mono pod a little higher so that we can see ourselves and the background.

“They’re already near us.” Jo Hee said. “Let’s speed up a little.”  

We started to walk a little faster with the stupid monopod on my hand, I can hear their footsteps were starting to become faster to.

Oh no this is not good!! I panicked inside.

“Calm down you. You’re with us, nothing bad would happen.” Irene noticed my anxiousness. “Wait, is that a guard?” She pointed on the guy beside the lit lamp post.

A guard?!

I started running and I can hear my friends calling me as they run.

“YAH COME BACK HERE!!!” There, one of the creepy guys yelled!!.

Then that triggered all of us. Things got serious. I continued running then I looked at the guy beside the lamp post and damn it was just a normal old guy.

I reached the end of road and there were to ways.

“LEFT OR RIGHT?!” I turned around and they were still running.

“LEFT!!” I followed her command, I turned left and slow down a little and waited for them. Few more seconds Jo Hee, Nana were already with me. I was about to ask were Irene was when I saw here running towards us.

“I checked if we lost them.” She pants.

“So what now?” I asked them. I looked around us and we were surrounded by houses and lots of streets.

I stopped the video and gave it back to Nana.

“I forgot that it was still recording when we started running.” I chuckled.

We walked around through some streets so that we can reach the main road.

“Do you think we really lost them?” I asked them while holding the phone-less monopod. Just for protection

“I don’t know. Let’s just be careful when we are turning on corners.” Irene said.

“Right, especially that these streets are really dark. So we just have to take steady steps.” Nana added.

Both of them are in front of us, of course they were the bravest on all of us. I hugged Jo Hee’s arm still holding Nana’s monopod.

you is really scared” Jo Hee laughed. Both girls looked at my case and they laughed also.

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me. It’s my first time to experience this kind of….erm…adventure” I reasoned out while chuckling.

I admit. It was fun.

We walked and turned with complete caution and time-to-time laughs.

“Yah.” I heard a really, really deep voice behind me. Being a scardy cat, I ended up screaming and hitting the guy behind me with Nana’s monopod

“YAH!! GO AWAY!! I DON’T LIKE YOU!! NANA, JO HEE, IRENE!!! MOMMY!!” I kept yelling while hitting the guy with a monopod with my whole strength. I felt my friends trying to stop me.

you! you! Calm down, it’s Yongguk!!” Jo Hee yelled.

Yongguk?!

“YAH BANG YONNGUK IS MY BOYFIREND, TOUCH ME AND YOU’LL DIE ON HIS OW-“ I cut my on sentence when I realized that Yongguk was that guy in front of me.

I took a closer look to the guy in font of me, I noticed his small eyes and trust me those eyes looked confused.

“OMG YONGGUK!!” I put my guard down and hugged him. I felt 100% safe when I saw him. I faced my friends and told them with a full smile “We’re safe!!!” then all of us laughed except for Yongguk who looked angry at me right now.

Oops.

I pulled away from my hug and went beside Irene.

“What are you girls doing here? It’s already 10:30.” He frowned

“Girls’ night out.” Nana said. “But we’re about to go home.” She added, knowing that Yongguk would surely panic, or worst, call her boyfriend Jong Up about this.

“Home? But the village is on the other side” He looked at me totally not liking the idea that we were walking here in the middle of the night, and me wearing a sleeveless shirt.

“We missed each other, so yea we decided to take a long walk.” I said. Even though it was dark I can feel his angry graze at me.

He sighed. “I’ll take you ladies home. Beside I was about to go home to, I went to Jong Up’s” He said and we followed him to his car.

I sat on the front seat while the three were on the back seat even though I wanted to seat with them because I can feel Yongguk’s wrath.

All of us were quiet knowing that all of us were going to face our boyfriend’s anger. My friends’ boyfriends’ are friends of Yongguk so yea; we were kind of expecting that all of these were going to be reported by Yongguk.

One by one Yongguk dropped them off on their homes. Then we went to my house.

He stopped his car in front of our house. Not looking at him, I took of my seatbelt and fixed myself.

“Do you know how stupid that was?” He said with a firm tone. I closed my eyes preparing myself for a 101 session with Mr. Bang Yongguk. Crap, this is going to be a long talk.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, while playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Sorry?! You and your friends were about to get !!!” He yelled.

Wait, how did he know? I frowned. I thought he was mad because we were walking in the middle of the night on a dark village.

“H-How di-“this hits me. I reached for the light and turned it on, and I was right, Yongguk fought them. I saw a bruise on his cheeks and some blood on the corner of his lips.

“Are you out of your mind?!” I got mad. I hate him having a fight with anyone, I hate seeing him having these bruise all over his lovely face.

“I think I should be the one to ask you that question you” he looked at me. “Why would you go out wearing that kind of clothing, with your friends in the middle of the night?!”

“It’s summer!!” I whined

“So what?! At least you should have brought a cardigan!” He yelled. “How many times do I have to tell you that always bring a cardigan with you whenever you wear a sleeveless shirt?”

He continued lecturing me; I kept my head down knowing that anytime soon my tears would flow down.

“Stop crying.” He said.

“I am not crying.” I answered, trying to keep my voice still.

“..yet” I looked at him.

And then bam!! I cried.

I cried and cried in front him. I’m having too much feels especially that I’m feeling guilty on what happened to him.

His eyes soften and suddenly he hugged me.

“Shh…stop crying.” He said with a comforting voice. “I was just worried, who boyfriend would want to see their girlfriend looking so helpless and was about to get ?” he chuckled

“I’m sorry” I continued crying.

“Don’t cry. I died a thousand times when I saw you and your friends being chased by those psychos. Luckily I controlled my anger and just left them with broken necks.” His hug tightened.

x x x

"Oh my gosh this is sooo coool!!!" I squealed while grooving to the music

"I know right!" Jo Hee said as she drinks from her cup

"Hey does Yongguk know that we are doing 'this'?" Nana frowed

"What? What's wrong with our 'activity' tonight? I frowned. "we're just here sitting infront of our laptops, skyping with each other, while jamming to some of his mixtapes. I see nothing wrong with that" I shrugged.

I was about to click at the next track when I heard my mom call me downstares 

"COMING!" I yelled back and left my room.

So, yea apparently we are grounded because of what happened last night. 

x x x

I know Yongguk didnt appear that much :( (BOOOOOOOO) I really love reading feedbacks, it will help me improve. So, dont forget to leave some comments sweeties. Love ya :*

 

-A