final.

Jealousy.

It was Christmas time.


Cold outside, it was snowing, everything decorated and lights everywhere.


Everyone was spending time with their families, getting together, laughing and most importantly : without fighting


That wasn't the case with Baekhyun and Yixing.


-


Baekhyun and Yixing were at home, sitting on the couch in their living room, not because they were hugging or celebrating together though.


They were yelling at each other.


,,Why do you always complain about everything I do?!" Yixing was filled with anger from head to toe.


,,How am I supposed to not complain about you always spending more time with that bird Luhan than with your actual boyfriend?!" Baekhyun wasn't any different.


The point of their argument is the usual. Baekhyun being what he's best at - jealous. But he had all right to be jealous in his opinion.
Yixing was always out with his bestfriend Luhan. They'd go out to eat together a lot or Luhan would keep calling him whenever they didn't have time to meet up. Constant texting, spending time together.. and Baekhyun has had enough of it.


His own boyfriend, who he lived with, seemed to care more about his childhood friend and whenever Baekhyun told Yixing that he also wants to spend time with him, he said :


,,That's not true, Baekhyun. We're just really good friends and he doesn't want to lose contact so he wants to spend time with me. You're always my first priority. We can also spend more time together. You're my boyfriend, remember?"


Baekhyun really tried to ignore it but he just couldn't do that anymore.
So that's why they're here right now.


,,You always get jealous and I told you there's nothing to worry about but you don't even believe me! Do you want me to cut ties with him just because you're jealous?! He's my bestfriend!" Yixing got up from where he was sitting and he clenched his hands to fist.


Baekhyun looked up at him before also standing up to face him.


,,That's not what I'm saying! You're just completely neglecting me!"


,,I-"


,,You know what? No, just forget it! You're gonna say the same thing and then your oh so precious friend and probably your future boyfriend will call and you'll even spend Christmas with him!"


,,Baek-"


,,No, I don't wanna hear it! I'll just go to sleep. You have fun."


Baekhyun crossed his arm and turned around. He didn't know what he was expecting but he was surprised when he heard their front door opening before slamming shut.


He sat back down and burried his face in his hands. Maybe he shouldn't have been that harsh? Maybe he could've tried talking to him calmly?
He didn't want to give in to Yixing but he also didn't want to risk their relationship.
He decided to go to bed. 'He'll come home eventually' he thought.


-


Yixing was walking, he didn't know where but he didn't care. The tears rolling down his cheeks felt like they were freezing because of the cold.


He considered really calling Luhan because he didn't know if he could go home and face Baekhyun but that was exactly what Baekhyun didn't want.
So he decided he'd just stay outside until he was ready to go back home.


It was late at night, around 11 pm. No one was outside. He was alone on the streets.
He kept walking down the streets, thinking about how they were supposed to fix this.


After maybe an hour of wandering around he stopped by a bench to sit down. Snowflakes were falling down onto his hair and body. It all happened so fast he forgot to take his jacket so he was left with only a thin sweater in this cold weather.


He was crying. Maybe Baekhyun was right? He does spend a lot of time with Luhan but he also couldn't say no when he asks him out.
Yixing sat there for a long time thinking about Baekhyun until he got tired and laid down. He closed his eyes and felt his hot tears running over his face and the cold snowflakes on his cheek.


-


Baekhyun sat in their bed, playing around with his fingers.


It was almost 2 am and Yixing still wasn't back. He started to get worried. It was really cold after all and he saw that he didn't take his jacket.


He walked down to the living room and looked out of the window. He couldn't see Yixing. It didn't seem like he was gonna get home soon. Baekhyun felt the guilt inside him grow bigger.


After a couple of minutes just staring out of the window he decided to go looking for him. Calling him wouldn't make much sense since he was sure Yixing wouldn't pick up.


He got his jacket and also Yixing's before heading out.


-


Baekhyun looked everywhere, hoping he'd find Yixing soon but he was nowhere to be found. Not in any of the shops that were open 24/7, not at their favorite park or in the nearby alleys. He even called Luhan to ask him if Yixing came by but he said he hasn't heard or seen anything.


So he kept walking, thinking of where his boyfriend could be, thinking where Yixing could possibly have went.


After an hour, he was just about to give up and turn around when he saw someone laying on a bench.


He ran towards the bench and sighed in relief when he saw it was Yixing.


His cheeks were a dark shade of pink and his skin paler than ever. He was sleeping with his eyebrows softly furrowed together.
He shook Yixing by his shoulder.


,,Yixing?"


No response.


,,Yixing, hey, wake up."


Yixing let out a quiet groan.


Baekhyun kneeled down to directly look at his face.


,,Yixing.." He whispered and placed a soft kiss on his lips as he his hair.


Yixing slowly opened his eyes and felt tears form up in them the moment he saw Baekhyun.


,,Baek.."


Baekhyun put his arm around him and his back to calm him.


,,I'm sorry, B-Baekhyun.." Yixing sobbed into Baekhyun's shoulder.


,,Don't be. It's my fault. It's okay baby."


,,No, it's no-"


,,Shut up." Baekhyun said and pulled him closer.


,,Now get up. You're gonna catch a cold. I brought your jacket." He smiled at him, eyes filled with pure affection for his beautiful boyfriend.


Yixing sat up and put his jacket on.


Baekhyun looked at him and smiled. He took his hand and they both began walking home together in the snow.


Yixing leaned onto Baekhyun's shoulder.


,,I love you."