Chapter 6

Sugar Hearted

Yoongi’s POV

After the intense questions that were thrown at me, we all went to our comfy houses. As soon as Jungkook and I reached our door, he went straight to the couch. As for me, I went to the kitchen and took of my hoodie, only leaving me with a plain white shirt.

“Don’t you think it’ll be a tad bit suspicious that we wear the same hoodie every single time we meet up with them?” I asked, walking towards the couch.

“Get your cute little over here and give me a ing hug.” He replied.

“That doesn't even answer my question!!” I yelled, blushing at what he had said.

Jungkook didn’t reply, instead he got up from the couch pulling me into a back hug and whispers, “When Elmo isn’t ticklish, and Pooh Bear hates honey, When Tigger stops bouncing, and Goofy isn’t funny, When Peter Pan can’t fly, and Simba never roars, When Alice in Wonderland can’t fit through doors, When Dumbo’s ears are small and happily ever after isn’t true, and when i’ll stop loving you,”

“That was…” I started.

“Cheesy? I know, i got it from an instagram post.” Jungkook finished.

“Welp. I ask you a question. Can you answer it now?” I asked.

“Oh right! About that! How about we go shopping together and find more couple clothing?” He suggested.

“Yeah sure!” I accepted.

 

30 Minutes later

 

Here we are, by Seoul mall. (IDK any malls in Seoul. Sorry) Jungkook said that he’ll pay for all the clothing, and I can wonder. He told me to meet up with him when he calls me. So...because he left me, I have no defence, as I stand in front of thugs that look like they’re about to murder me.

“Welp….It’s been great and crappy. Even though you most likely don’t em, tell my parents that I love them, Tell Jimin and Taehyung that they were amazing friends, and tell Jungkook that he was a crappy yet fun roommate,” I said looking up.

I close my eyes getting ready to die and suffer watching my friends cry, because i’m weakling couch potato that has no self defence whatsoever.

“Calm down kid! Just give us your wallet and everything will be fine!” The older man threatened

“I uh...Don’t have my wallet at this very moment,” I said staring at the ground.

“Spare me?” I added, hoping that I still have a chance to live.

“Get out of my sight!! And don’t even think of telling the police about this!” The thug yelled, and soon enough, the whole pack ran away.

I heard my phone ring as I walk out of the alley the thugs dragged me into.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Yoo- I mean...babe, I finished shopping, where are you at?” I heard from the other side of the phone.

I look around to see where I was located.

“I honestly have no clue,” I replied.

“Idiot, you walked that far?!”

“Long story hon. I’m by uh...a park...and bakery,”

“Okay, i’ll find you, stay put,”

“I won’t move an inch,” I replied, ending the call.

I sit down and lean against a building. The sun is going down...what time is it? I grab my phone, turning it on.

‘8:36’

I look up and feel a drop of water hit my nose.

‘Crap...Jungkook, you better quicken up your paste.’

---------------------------------------------------

Yay! Just to let you know, The next few chapters will be Sugakookie (Cuz i ship it)

Thanks 4 reading!!

That one asian girl who finally confirmed that she’s updating once a week,

Sumi~