Chapter 2

Sugar Hearted

Deep down inside Jimin’s heart broke, because he had fallen in love with Yoongi also. He wanted to keep his secret, because he doesn't want to become enemies with one of the people he was best friends with since preschool.

“A-ah. I see…” Jimin said.

“Do you support? I mean, I know it’s weird that I have huge crush on a guy, but you’re not that kind of person right? You support gays right? Oh who am I kinding! Didn’t you used to date Jungk-” Jimin cut taehyung off.

“Yes yes I support gays, Yoongi’s here, sit down,” Jimin said noticing that Yoongi was walking across the street.

“Oh! Is my hair okay?” Taehyung said while staring at Jimin.

“It’s fine,” Jimin said sipping on his Boba drink.

“Hey guys!” Yoongi said walking up to the table and waving.

“Hey Yoongi-hyung!” Taehyung said with excitement and patting down on the empty seat next to him.

‘That little...No! Snap out of it! You are not going to rage at your best friend!’ Jimin thought.

“You okay Jiminie?” Yoongi said waving his hand in front of the younger.

“Y-yeah,” Jimin replied.

“What were you even thinking about,” Yoongi said cutely.

‘Cute~’ “I was thinking about where our next hangout is going to take place.” Jimin said, lieing.

“Oh! When?” Yoongi asked.

“My birthday is coming up. Maybe around that time,” Jimin suggested.

“Oh! About your birthday! I’m going to give you one of the biggest present you will ever receive!” Taehyung said happily.

“Oh really now?” Yoongi said raising an eyebrow.

“Yes!” Taehyung said nodding his head.

“You really don’t have to Tae, You and Yoongi are already the best gifts that I could have!” Jimin said smiling brightly.

“Aww! That’s sweet!!” Yoongi said messing with Jimin’s hair.

“How’s work Yoongi?” Taehyung asked.

“Tiring, as always.” Yoongi replied.

Jimin swore he saw Taehyung his lips while looking at Yoongi, but he had the right to. Yoongi was pretty god damn y.

---------------------------------------------------

Za-dan! I promise to make better chapters! I also promise that next chapter will be more action filled or something! If you haven’t already, please read my other Fanfiction ‘Only One Chance’ and I am also planning making another fanfiction! But it’s Woozi angst. Thank you for reading my Fanfictions! I can’t believe 100 people read this! Thank you!!

 

That one Asian girl,

Sumi~