Love

Losing your memory

Byun Baekhyun was never the type of person to fall in love, he was never the type that let pretty feelings in his way. He hated it in fact, seeing all those people cry over something so useless.

Maybe it was because he had never felt it, Maybe it was because he just really didn't care.

But all that changed when he met a tall goofy looking boy.

His name was Park Chanyeol, and Baekhyun thought he was annoying. Chanyeol felt his heart ache every time Baekhyun would ignore him, but he wouldn't let that bring him down.

Eventually Baekhyun grew tired of running away so he let Chanyeol become his friend. He didn't expect to fall in love with him 3 months later.

Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol acting strange and differently the past few days, he seemed slow nowadays. It didn't bother either of them.

Until Chanyeol couldn't remember where he lived. The taller was losing his memory slowly day by day. At one point he couldn't even remember Baekhyun. They had taken Chanyeol to the hospital but they said they couldn't prevent it

“Baekhyun, I know what's going on with me. I've heard. So before I lose my memory could you grant me one last wish?” Baekhyun nodded his head frantically. “Before I lose my memory lets live 10 years in one day.”

And they did, they were a couple. That day Baekhyun took Chanyeol out. They walked around the big city, went out to eat. Took a bike to a park. Played near the river, went and bought each other presents. They went home, made love. and after that Chanyeol felt his heart beat happily.

They lived 10 years in one day. That night Chanyeol was admitted to the hospital, but never left. But Baekhyun left the Graveyard every day with a smile, knowing he lived 10 years with Chanyeol in one day.