Chapter 2

One Love For You

Taeyeon leaves the hospital. She already found the best doctor for her cousin but she looked sad. She dont know if Sooyoung agree with the plan.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung were asleep on the couch but she woke up feeling someone breathing on her neck. "Is it Taeyeon? I didnt remember falling asleep here with her. But I know this scent." she let out a silent chuckle and pull the sleeping person closer. She kiss her forehead and stares at her beautiful girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is sleeping next to her while hugging her waist. She looked cute even though she's sick. Sooyoung touch her girlfriend's face, admired it. It never makes her heart beats normally when she touch her skin. Especially when they sleep together. Jessica becomes clingy towards her and she liked skinship more than before. Before she was diagnosed by the cancer, Jessica was known as the famous ice princess. She never like skinship and she always ignored people including Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

Even when they started dating, Jessica always has this cold aura and no one dare to talk to her except Taeyeon. But Jessica have so many secret admires. Sooyoung is one of them. After a few months when she's not feeling well, she has changed. She started being clingy and needy. Sooyoung and Taeyeon always take turn to take care of her until now. Jessica can be a crybaby sometimes when she's tired and ofcourse, Sooyoung is the only solution.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung smiles when she saw her girlfriend moving closer into her arms. She's decided to kiss her. Their lips met each other. When she was about to break the kiss, Jessica kiss her back. The girl has woke up. Its been so long since their last kiss. She missed it. "I love you..Summer.." Jessica break the kiss and snuggle closer to Sooyoung's neck. This clingy princess, she loves her. "I love you too princess.." Sooyoung said her girlfriend's hair tenderly.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon arrives at home. She smiles bitterly when she saw the couple on the couch. "Hey guys." the short girl greets them. "Taeng where were you 2 hours ago?" Jessica asked making her way to her cousin and hug her tightly. "Just..somewhere. Sorry for not telling you but you were sleeping earlier. Anyway, Sooyoung-ah we need to talk." Taeyeon said while looking at the taller girl. Sooyoung just nod. Taeyeon look back at her cousin and pat her shoulder. "Can you go inside first?" she ask Jessica to go to her room nicely. She have to talk to Sooyoung personally before she tell her cousin everything about the plan. "Is it important? If yes then I want to know about it as well." Jessica pouted. "Hey cousin, listen. It is important. But I'll tell your Summer first. After that, I'll let you know everything. I promise." Taeyeon assured the girl receiving a small nod from her. Jessica walk to her room leaving both of them.

 

 

 

 

As soon as Jessica closed the door, Taeyeon pulled the taller girl to her room and locked it. "What is it Tae? You looked serious." Sooyoung asked curiously. "Its about Sica. I've good and bad news for you. Which one you wanna hear first?" Taeyeon asked as they sat on the bed. "Tell me the good news first." the latter said calmly. Taeyeon shows a documents about Jessica's surgery while explaning. "I found the best way to treat her cancer. The best doctor and also, a donor. She have 80% to recover from the cancer and the surgery is in 2 months." Sooyoung start jumping excitedly on the bed. She was so happy to hear this. "Tae, thank you so much. You save her life! I really owe you buddy. Thank you so much." she pulled the short girl into her hug.

 

 

 

 

She's totally forgot about the bad news. Taeyeon breaks the hug. "Soo, the bad news." Sooyoung stopped jumping and start to feel nervous. The short girl hold her hands. She feels bad to Sooyoung. "The surgery in 2 months right? Spend time with her Soo. You will never see her for 1 year." the latter didnt say anything. She was surprised. "Sooyoung? You hear me?" Taeyeon pat the girl's shoulder. "But Tae, why cant I see her? You know I cant right Tae? I always wanna see her. Like literally everyday. Wait, they asked you to tell me this incase the surgery fail? Like that? No Tae, no. I dont want this. Please.." Sooyoung's eyes blurred because of tears. She dont want to let go of her girlfriend if only the surgery fail.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon pulled the crying girl into her hug. her back as the girl continue sobbing on her shoulder. "I told you, its just for 1 year. She also need to do the therapy there. And no buddy, she wont leave us. She wont leave you. She have 80% to recover, remember? The surgery wont fail. The reason why you cant see her is because she'll leave for the surgery to US. She'll comeback after the therapy. I promise." Taeyeon said still the latter's back.

 

 

 

 

"I know this is hard for you. It wasnt easy for me as well. But this is the only way to help her. You want her to get better right Soo?" she feels the girl nodded. "Okay listen to me. Spend time with her as much as you can. 2 months left before the surgery. Alright? And stop crying. We need to be strong for her." the older girl smiles bitterly and breaks the hug. "Now go see her. Make her happy." Sooyoung wiped the tears with the back of her palm and walk towards the door. "Thank you Tae." she said before she leave the room.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighs and lay down on the bed. She still have to tell Jessica about this. She dont know how Jessica will react to this plan. Leaving Sooyoung is a no for Jessica. She even need Sooyoung before she sleep at night. It must be harder for Taeyeon to convince the girl.

 

 

 

 

RING~

 

Taeyeon's phone is ringing stopping her from her thoughts. She saw the familiar name on the screen and smile. "Hey bunny." the person on the phone is smiling widely hearing her voice. "Hey Taengoo." its Taeyeon's friend from Jeju, Sunny. "How are you Sunkyu?" the older girl quickly put her phone away from her ear before her friend yell at her. "Yah! I told you do not call me by that name!" Sunny yelled loudly through the phone. "Hehehe mian. Just teasing you. So how are you Sunny? Miss me eh?" Taeyeon always loves to tease Sunny making the girl irritated.

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine here. Sometimes busy helping my dad. Like always. Yah who says I miss you? Pfft." Taeyeon just laugh and she can tell that Sunny is pouting cutely right now. "Stop laughing you dork. I call you because I wanna tell you that I'm moving to Seoul next week. Seriously, I cant wait to see you. Hm." Sunny pouted again. They havent meet since Taeyeon left Jeju a few years ago. Thanks to her father, now their family are moving to Seoul. "Daebak. Jinjja? Wah I cant wait to see you too Sunny-ah." the older girl smiles remembering their memories in Jeju when they were young. It still fresh in her mind.

 

 

 

 

"Anyway, where's Jessica and Sooyoung? I miss them so much." Sunny also close with the couple because whenever she met Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica always there with her. "They're in Sica's room. Making love maybe. And how could you not miss me? How come you miss them more than me? Its not fair, really." Taeyeon's turn to pouted. "You byuntae. Ofcourse I miss you. I always miss you okay. But I dont know if you miss me or not." it makes Taeyeon burst into laughter. "Hey I miss you too alright. I'm just teasing you earlier." she heard Sunny laugh. "I know. Hehe anyway, I gotta go now. I'll call you again later when I free okay? Send my regard to the couple." her father is calling her so she had to end the call immediately. "Okay Sunny. Talk to you later. Bye." the girl hung up and stares on the ceiling going back to her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Today is our 1st anniversary. I wanna surprise her. Since my girlfriend loves food, I'm going to cook for her. I should start cooking before I fetch her from home. I walk to the kitchen taking out all the ingredient. Sooyoung is busy flirting with Jessica so I cant disturb them. Sigh..I've no choice to cook everything by myself. Well, anything for my sweet girl.

 

 

 

 

A few hours later.

 

Its done now. Phew..I should go fetch her now. She must be waiting for me. I take my jacket and leave my house. Her house wasnt that far so I just can walk from home to her house. It took 10 minutes to go there anyway. I saw her older sister outside her house. "Goodmorning Minnie." I greet her with a smile on my face. Thats my soon to be sister in law so yea, be nice. She smile back at me. "Hey Tae. Morning." she open the gate letting me in. "Is she inside?" I asked about my girlfriend. Hyomin nodded. "She's in her room. Anyway Tae, she's not feeling well since last night. So she might still asleep." my gifriend is sick? How come I didnt know this? "Is it bad? Can I go inside?" I'm seriously worrying her. Why she didnt tell me about this? I would came earlier though. "She's fine now but she still need to rest. Just go Tae. I bet she's waiting for you to come." I nod to Hyomin and quickly make my way to my girlfriend's room.

 

 

 

 

I knock on the door. Not receiving any response from her. Maybe she's asleep like what Hyomin told me. I just push the door slowly and I saw her on bed, sleeping. My girlfriend look pale but she still pretty like always. I walk closer to her bed and sit on the chair. "Babe.." I hold her hand tightly. She stirred and open her eyes, looking at me. I smile at her and peck on her forehead. She loves that. "Tae.." god her voice is so weak. I went closer. "Yes baby, its me. I'm here for you." I asked in worried. She suddenly start coughing hardly. Her face grimace in pain. "Jiyeon-ah..you alright baby?" I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. "Just hug me.." she whispers weakly.

 

 

 

 

I hug her tightly just like what she wanted. We lay on bed together with her head on my chest. With her condition, I cant bring her to my house for our dinner. But its alright. I'll just ask Sooyoung and Jessica to eat with me later. We cant even celebrate our anniversary but I cant mad at her right? Its understandable. Her health is more important than our anniversary. We can always celebrate it later. I look at her face. She's breathing hardly because of her blocked nose. "Tae.." she suddenly call me. "Yea baby? Whats wrong?" I asked her while her smooth hair.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." its hurting me to see her like this. "For what?" her eyes was opened, looking straightly into my eyes. "Today its our anniversary. We're together for 1 year already. I'm sorry because I cant celebrate it with you." she feels sorry because of her fever has ruined our important day but I couldnt mad at her. "Hey, look at me. I dont mind. Okay? We can always do that later. Its fine. Dont feel bad about it. I'm not mad at you and for god's sake, your health is more important than that. I love you so much, I hope you feel better anytime soon." I peck on her lips and her cheek. She nodded and hug me.

 

 

 

 

A few weeks later.

 

The test is coming and I need to stay focus. Even my grades are always good, I still need to study hard. My bestfriend, Sooyoung is sitting beside me with history book on her hand. She just stares lazily at the pages for minutes. "Are you studying or staring at nothing?" I asked her while reading my book. I know she hates history. "Stu dying." she said it lazily. When it comes to history, she'll be like this. Lifeless. "You fail, you cant date Sica." I know she's staring at me right now. "What the heck midget." she groaned ruffling her hair. "No study, no Sica. Thats it." I let out a chuckle making her sigh annoyingly. "Okay okay you win." I just laugh at her and continue reading.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung suddenly stop reading her book and look at me. "Yah, where's Jiyeon anyway? I havent see her like 2 weeks already." now she reminds me about my girlfriend. Sigh. "I dont know. She didnt attend school. She didnt pick up my calls too. Maybe she still sick? The last time we met, she was sick like hell. But whenever I go to her house, no one is home." its true though. I went to her house everyday but still didnt see her at all. I dont know where she go. Hyomin also cant be reach. "Lets go to her house after school. I'll go with you." I just nodded at Sooyoung. I feel scared, worried and sad at the same time. I dont even know why.

 

 

 

 

After school.

 

We are standing infront of Jiyeon's house. "So are we just gonna stay here or atleast press the button?" Jessica crossed her arms in annoyance. my cousin is too grumpy today. "Calm down Sica." Sooyoung tried to convinced my cousin. "Shuddup you tall giant. Cant you see that I feel hot right here? Ugh." I ignore them and pressed the button. No sound. "Yeah nice. The button is broken. Pfft." Jessica rolled her eyes while Sooyoung is fanning her with a book. Then I've no choice. I just climb the gate and open it from inside.

 

 

 

 

We go inside the house. And suddenly Hyomin appear infront of us. She was shocked to see us infront of her door. She must be wondering how the hell we get inside her house. "Guys..w-what are you guys doing here?" her voice is trembling. Is she nervous? "Where's Jiyeon? Can we see her?" Sooyoung asked while looking around. I know something is wrong when Hyomin sighed. "She's in her room. But she dont want to meet anyone. Including you Tae. I'm sorry." I can see it through her eyes. She feels...guilty? But why? "I'm sorry I dont wanna be rude but what the we did to deserve this? We're here now so atleast let us know why is she avoiding my cousin for weeks." my cousin bravely said while looking straightly into Hyomin's eyes.

 

 

 

 

But Sica is true. I need to know why. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt her before. But I need to know what is happening. Sorry." I push Hyomin and ran to Jiyeon's room followed by Sooyoung and Jessica. I didnt even knock the door and just push the door seeing her sitting on her bed, staring at me. "What are you doing here in my house?" her voice is cold for the first time. I went closer to her and hold her hand. "I came here to see you." I never felt this cold aura from her though. She suddenly push me away harshly. I fell on the floor. "Dont touch me. Get out. Leave my house. I dont wanna see you anymore." she raised her voice at me. I stand up quickly and hug her. "Tell me this is just a prank you planned for my birthday. Please.." I didnt realize that I cry. I was scared. She scoffed and push me again. "Just ing leave my house Kim Taeyeon. You dont belong here anymore." my heart is breaking into pieces hearing that from .

 

 

 

 

"Stop pushing her you . What did she do to you? For sake, she's here because she worried of you. Its not her fault when you purposely ignoring her these past few weeks! What kind of girlfriend are you seriously?" Sooyoung burst into mad when she saw Jiyeon kept pushing me away. "I'm not her girlfriend anymore! I've someone else. You heard me. Now get out. I dont wanna see your face anymore." thats it. I fell to the floor. What did I just heard? Why is it so hurt? Jiyeon is cheated behind me? Why? My head is spinning.

 

 

 

 

SLAP.

 

Jessica slapped her. "Thats for breaking Taeyeon's heart. You're stupid and you dont deserve her at all. Thank you for cheating, hope you rot in hell. ." I can feel someone hold me from my left and help me to stand up. I never stop looking at Jiyeon. I still cant believe that we're over now. She's cheating behind me? Isnt that funny?

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

anyway about jiyeon, yes she is taeyeon's ex girlfriend when they were still in jeju a few years ago. i've no idea why i chose jiyeon though my mind is blank lmao. and yea i know jiyeon is taller than taeyeon but like always, just imagine taeyeon is taller than everyone except sooyoung. still no fany hm are you guys disappointed with me? pls dont. she's gonna appear when sica go to US. its very very soon so dont worry.