Where Are You - Do Kyungsoo [Part 2]

Where Are You? - Do Kyungsoo [part 1]

******** Continued from Part 1 ********

I try to call Chanyeol back. After a few tries, finally Chanyeol pick up my call

"Chanyeol-ah! I am sorry i don't know why i suddenly hang off just now. What you want to tell me? About Jongin?"

"Kyungsoo! I am very worried! I thought something happen to you tho! Can we meet up? Ya, it's about Jongin. Something....... Never mind, i'll just tell you when we meet up. Let's meet up at usual place"

"Okay, i'll meet you there"

While i'm driving i'm thinking and figuring what's Chanyeol want to tell me. 

EEEKKKKKK.... 

*Hons sound from back of my car*

Oh No! What happen to me? I try to relax my ownself and back to drive the car carefully. Its a sudden. I keep on wondering till I can't even focus on driving. Please, I am really scared if something happen to Jongin. Oh god, please.

When i arrive the place, i see Chanyeol and ........ Chen? What is Chen doing here too? Oh! That day, remind me.......

Jongin - "Chen, I hope you can keep this secret from me. I don't want him to get worried" 

I heard Jongin talk on phone with Chen that day. So, is it he want to tell me .......about that secret? 

"Ya, i am sorry, i'm late"

"Nevermind Kyungsoo, please have a sit" , Chanyeol and Chen keep looking at me with a weird glance. 

"Kyungsoo, before we start to explain all this situation, we want to apologize to you for keeping this secret. Here, a letter from Jongin" - Chanyeol

Dear chagi,

Hi. How are you? It's been a long time i didn't get to see you. It's already been a month since i last saw you, looking at you. I know for these all day you've been waiting for me to comeback as usual. Hug you, kiss you and we spend our time together. 

I miss you kyungsoo-ah. I miss you so much. I am sorry because I need to keep all this secret from you. As you know, I told you before that I was working in a Travel Company, but actually I don't. I am just working as a regular business man, but it's impossible for me to continue on my job as I got a news that I'm having a Brain Cancer last year on the month of August.

Yes, before you hear this news from others, just let me explain to you first. I keep saying that I'm going overseas for working as it was not. I do went to Australia, but it was for my cancer checking. I take all the medicine, operation there. That last day where our last meet up, one month ago is the day where I go to Australia for my last operation. 

It was sad to tell you this but my cancer has reached stage 4, I don't want to tell you this because I am sure thay you'll be really wotried about me. I can't see you get worried just because of me. I don't want my love to see me fight with my cancer. This cance already hurt me and I don't want to get hurt even more seeing you sad, worried. I know it's already hurt you.

My doctor said that my operation may be 50/50 to get back as normal or maybe i could.... Oh please I don't want to say this. Maybe when u read this i might already go to other places or maybe I'm sending someone to give u this while I am still here in Australia.

I told Chanyeol and Chen about this. They ask me to tell you before I get my operation but as I said, I can't. I can't let my soul feel hurt. I know you're missing me. Trust me, if God send us Miracle, I'll be back but if God don't allow us to get back, please let me go in peace.

I love you Kyungsoo-ah. I love u so much. 

-Jongin-

1/1/2016, 9:00PM

I can't handle my tears from falling. Jongin, why you did this to me? Am I not important for you? You don't tell me truth is the truth I am getting hurt more. You lied. You just.... I can't believe it! 

" Chanyeol-ssi, Chen-ssi why Jongin did this to me? Where is him now? Is he still in Australia? Is he okay? "

I keep asking and asking but they just hold on their words. They just look at me with a very sad, poor glance. Why? Why must Jongin do this thing to me? I can't accept the fact. I can't just accept that Jongin is now fighting with his disease. I am the one who need to be with him right now! But where is him? The letter was wrote two weeks ago where anything can happen during those time! 

"Chanyeol, Chen! Answer me! Why you guys just keep quiet?"

"Kyungsoo, Jongin already gone. He left us. He left us two days ago. We are sorry. We can't keep this anymore and sorry for inform you late. I hope you can accept that Jongin was gone." - Chanyeol 

"We are sorry Kyungsoo, his last word that he said to us is he wants you to take care of yourself, he might and will not be by your side anymore but he still inside your soul, accompanying you through your life." -Chen

That time, I really can't hold my tears. I'm crying so hard and I ask them to just send me back home. I can't think or focus on anything anymore, I ask them to drive me home. 

When i reached home, my tears keep falling as I can see that house are now become dark with no joy and happiness because my happiness had gone. Gone far away. I remember last year on our 1st anniversary, he gave us a bouquet of roses and hold me in his arm and keep hugging me and said 'I love you' . Maybe that time, he still a happy jongin. Now I know why he keep getting sad, tired. Now I realized that I am not good in taking care of him. Where is him now? He's in the other world waiting for me. Waiting for me to come over to continue our journey but now, he ask me to go on with my life and continue the life. 

"Babe, remember. If one day i need to go far away from you, please don't give up. I am waiting you there. Somewhere that we will be meet up again soon, I will love you from there, looking and taking care of you from there. I will protect you from there. I love you Do Kyungsoo" - Kim Jongin

12 February 2016 - 

"It's been a month, and now I am way stronger for you, my Kim Jongin . Where are you now? You are in my heaet, in my soul. Always." - Do Kyungsoo 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤THE END❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading guys. It was my first time making and posting this. I hope you guys enjoy! If there's any comment about my writing to improve my writing please don't hesitate to comment down there. Thank you again! 

-MONSTERHUNTEXO-