Born To Shine

Born To Shine [ Key of Shinee]

There was one thing that got under Keybummie's skin, and that was really bad puns. Not just any kind of puns, SHINee related puns. Once a year around the middle of summer I try to use as many song titles in my daily yapping as I can, and it drives him up the walls. It started as of... now.

On days like today I would visit Key at dance practice, showing up with the boys favourite drinks and snacks. I pushed open the door quietly sneaking in, the boys in the middle of practice for their new M/V View. After a few minutes they all stopped and turned to me, they all smiled and headed towards me.

"Hello, what a nice View, you guys are doing great." I smiled, as Key wrapped his arms around me.

"You don't have to do this for us, Selene-ssi." Taemin said taking his red powerade and drinking it quickly. The rest of the boys munched down on the snacks, Key brushing hair out of my face.

"Anyone notice that the weather is Like a Fire today?" I said quickly fanning myself wit my hand and the groans started. "It is that day already Sel?" Onew said patting Key on the back before heading back to the middle of the room.

Key rolled his eyes before removing his gaze from me to his drink. It looked like he was in thought for a while before speaking up. "I'll meet you back at the dorm, ok?"

I smiled nicely, "Sure, but I still think this is the Best Place for me." I said curling my lips inward trying not to laugh. Key smacked my , "Keep going, see you at home."

"Goodbye Everybody! Have a good practice." I said pushing the doors open heading out to my car.

While sitting in the dorm I waited for Key to get home. I sent him a few cute texts hoping he wasn't too irritated with me.

'Hey Beau. I'm Love Sick without you here.'

"Really Sel? I miss you too. Just a few more hours.'

'Are you upset with me? Honesty is a Key thing is a relationship full of Romance.'

'Ya! Stop texting me. Going back to recording.'

Farewell My Love.' I laughed out loud before sending the text imagining his face.

I the TV; Idol Pop was doing yet another story on SHINee this time on Taemin, him being on a reality T.v show and all. I must have been tired, because I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to a light shake, my eyes slowly opened to see my boyfriend and his new blonde hair. "Glad you're Alive." I said half awake, and that earned a scoff from Key.

"Are you really gonna keep doing this? It's getting on my nerves, Selene." Key tossed his bag onto the floor next to the couch and stalked off to the bathroom.

I followed him down the hall and leaned up against the door. "Look, I'm Sorry. It's just that when this day comes it just like a Trigger I can't help it." I earned a silence from the bathroom.

"You didn't have to Close the Door. I've seen everything before. I hate it when your attitude is like Dynamite, that Aside, when your done being angry with me I'll be In my Room." I my lips and walked into my room, falling down on the bed.

I hated a Grumpy Key, but I have been doing this event every year since they debuted back when I was just a friend and jockey. I twiddled my fingers, checked my phone and puffed out my cheeks, that's when the door opened from the bathroom. Key with a Towel over his shoulders completely shirtless. He threw a gaze at me before heading to the kitchen. I followed him out, watching him cook his favourite Salmon. I sat at the table with my head on the counter, watching him ignore me.

"Your being almost as hateful as Lucif-"

"Don't say it. Don't you dare."

"Ya! Why are you being so Evil?" I puffed angrily.

Key slammed his hands on the counter, it made me jump back. I felt my heart jump in my chest as me made his way towards me, pulling me up from my seat and into the kitchen wall. "Shall I irritate you.." Key's lips settled on my neck and his hands roughly ran over my body. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, he only slipped one of his legs in between mine. I felt his teeth graze my neck and I let out a whimper, I could feel him smirk against my neck. He pulled away and grabbed his bag from the couch, taking his time to slip on his jacket before slamming the door.

I slowly fell to the floor, full of anger my eyes full of tears. I curled my body into a ball and rocked back and forth. I closed my eyes lightly.

'he's gone and it's all your fault.' I thought to myself, falling asleep in that position for the rest of the night.

The light from the kitchen window woken me up, my body was stiff from sleeping on the floor last night. The events flooded my brain, as I let out a sigh. I stood up examined the room, Key's meal still half prepared on the counter. I started to pick up placing the now spoiled Salmon in the trash and let out a sigh. I would have to go buy more, as an apology. I slipped my ballet flats on and my red leather jacket He had given me from the replay M/V. Pulling my keys from my pocket, I pulled open the door and there was Lucifer himself- Key with roses in him hand. I stepped back a bit not expecting him to be there.

"Look Selene, I know my mood has been Up and Down lately, and I know ever since we started to date your Life has been- Wowwowow. I'm sorry I lost my cool with you, You make my Electric Heart skip a beat with your laughing and singing. I know I cause you Love Pain, but hopefully our Love Still Goes On. Even if once a year I have to let you get under my skin. Sometimes you have no Clue about how much I love you, I spent all night trying to write a Note for you." Key took a big breath before pulling me into his chest.

"I'm glad my friends brought you, that Stranger to the company Six years ago. You are The Reason I work so hard, so you can be proud of me. Your my Dream Girl, Selene you are my Beautiful, Runaway princess." He let go of me and looked at my hopefully. I played with him a bit, looking a little down still.

In English as clear as day. "Excuse Me Miss, Queen of New York."

I smirked placing my head in his chest. "Key, you were Born to Shine."