Kihyun

Monsta X Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to a bright light shining on your face and you groaned. You rolled around to find another comfortable position but was unable to find one so you opened your eyes to look at the clock. It read 9 am and you groaned even louder. You sat up and ruffled your hair until you realized that it was your 1 year anniversy. You ran to your closet and picked out a light blue dress and ran to the restroom to get your hair and make up done. As you walked out of the restroom, your phone rang and you dove to check your phone.

From kihyunnie:

BABE~ HAPPY ANNIVERSY! The company asked me to work and record new songs today so i will pick you up for dinner okay? Sorry! I LOVE YOU!

To kihyunnie: 

Its okay~ Have fun recording and happy anniversy! I LOVE YOU <3

You were a bit sad about him working so you decided to just lounge around the house for a couple hours. You watched running man for a bit and then started dozing off. You woke up an hour later and became very bored. You then decided that you would surprise kihyun at the company. You prepared a bento for him and packed some of his favorite drinks. You placed them all in a bag and headed towards the company. You arrived at the company during lunch time and fast walked to Monsta Xs practice room. As you got closer to the room, you didn't hear music which was an unusual thing because they were always practicing. You slowly opened the door but froze when you heard a girl giggling. You continued to open the door and saw kihyun in the mirror with a girl who you reconized to be a trainee that you disliked. The door was fully opened but they still didn't noticed and then kihyun leaned in to kiss her. Thats when you broke down and dropped the food.  They were both startled and when kihyun made eye contact with and pushed the girl off of him and ran towards you. 

"Y/N she forced herself onto me. I swear i didn't do anything." 

You just looked into his eyes and didn't see any guilt or sadness. So you turned and ran thinking that he would run after you but you didn't hear any footsteps behind you.  You ran all the way home and cried in bed. 

3 days later. 

You never left your room and all you did way cry your eyes out. You finally got out of bed and looked at yourself in the mirror and saw your puffy red eyes and really skinny face from lack of food. You finally charged your phone and saw that you had 100 messages and 78 missed calls. Most of the call and texts were from kihyun and monsta x members, and the rest were from your close friends. You opened all the messages except the ones from kihyun. You then texted wonho since he was the closest to you. 

To wonho my bestie:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter