one

Monstrum

Mina keeps throwing glares at the male on the chair across her. But quietly, she admits the man is handsome. His milky skin is truly a contrast to the lip chain dangling from his lip to his collar. The piercing on his ears already makes her weak.

"Stop it, Mina. It won't scare my anyway."

Mina looks somewhere else. She hates how his voice is sweet but full of venom.

"I am here to bring you home. To our house. So, please co-operate." Baekhyun sighs again. This girl in front of him is so stubborn. It is just so quick before Mina feels Baekhyun's hot breath on her ear and he is not across her anymore. "I give you thirty minutes. I'll be waiting at the front gate.

He gives her a light squeeze on her shoulder before leaving. It takes a minute for her to realize that she is shivering from the contact.

 

She feels her lips dry hearing Baekhyun's venomous words the moment they step into the mansion. He does not even spare a glance on her. "You can do whatever you want and so do I. Do not meddle into each other's business. You may go to your room on the second floor. Left room." He leaves quickly after that.

Mina just rolls her eyes. "Is this the perk of having a vamp as your husband?" She stomps her feet all the way to her room.

Baekhyun is seriously one hell of a ride!

 

The maid, Mrs. Nam knocks on Mina's door. 

"Young Miss, it's dinner time already. You haven't eat since you arrived."

She has not seen Baekhyun's wife yet so when Mina opens the door, she is stunned. That is because she is gorgeous and she knows her! She is the princess of En Masse kingdom. A maiden that has nice proportions, porcelain skin and ebony hair reaching her mid back. The dress she wears hugs her curves perfectly.

"Yes?"

"Young Miss, the food is already prepared."

She nods shortly. "Thank you and please just call me Mina."

"But princess.."

"I'm here as Jung Mina, Baekhyun's wife. Not as a princess."

Mrs. Nam flashes a smile. So the rumors are true. About the princess with a kind heart. What makes her curious is why she is married with baekhyun? Baekhyun really dislikes human and now he is married to one?

"What should I call you then?"

"Mrs. Nam is fine."

"Okay. Mrs. Nam, do you know where is Baekhyun? I can't seem to see him."

"Maybe he is in his room. He does not eat so usually he will be in his room."

Mina knows that. So why Baekhyun married her? Did not he afraid of hurting her if he loses control? Maybe Baekhyun just doesn't care.

"I'll be eating later. I want to go check on him first. You don't have to wait. Thank you for today."

The maid nods and walks away. Mina strides to Baekhyun's room on the right. She knocks slowly on the door. She wonders if Baekhyun will hear it but considering his ability, she knows he would. 

"Baekhyun?"

"What do you want?"

"Wanna join me for dinner?"

She knows it's inpropriate to ask him that knowing vamps do not eat but...she doesn't like eating alone. It feels lonely and sad.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I hope you guys like it!