Peter Pan Ch. 8

Peter Pan

Baekhyun sat at the sound panel in the recording room cross-legged in the chair. He tapped his pencil against the blank page of the notebook with an absent mind. The sound had become a bit of a comfort to him while he was with Akira, no surprise there since Akira was a published poet.Every now and again the male would help write songs for the group.Baekhyun bit his lip hard and tried to ignore the pain that was slowly swallowing him whole. Whether he succeeded or not is a mystery to him. He tried his best to return back to the person he used to be. But life was hard without Akira, almost unbearable if he was, to be honest. He participated surprisingly well while attending therapy and slowly got better. Nowadays his nightmares occur sparingly and he’s never alone; Chanyeol made sure of that. Baekhyun was just thankful the male didn’t decide to talk the whole time he spent with the male. Chanyeol slowly entered the room while holding two cups, one of coffee and one of tea. Speaking of the devil. Baekhyun thought while taking the cup of hot lemon grass tea. He had come down with a slight cold and he was told lemongrass tea would help him a bit.   He sipped at the tea slowly while still tapping his pencil against the pad. He looked up as Chanyeol suddenly held a small faded purple-covered book out to him. Baekhyun took the book slowly and was shocked at how it felt heavier than he remembered. His eyes filled with tears, in here was every memory he had shared with Akira from when the crush on him started up until the crash. Everything that made him who he was, everything he tried to forget was right there in his hand. He dusted it off and opened it reading slowly. As he thumbed through the pages he started trembling slightly and bit his lip as he remembered everything. When he reached the end he could not help the tears that were threatening to overflow. He wished he could erase the ending and create a happy one instead. He wished this wasn’t the end.  The rest of the members file in slowly and Luhan automatically walks to Baekhyun and hugs him tightly. The male has been doing that every time he sees the younger male. His therapist says it might help him adjust to receiving affection from others besides Akira.

“Do you have any ideas yet?” Kris says while taking a perch on the couch.Baekhyun smiles slightly to himself as he hugs Luhan back. He was grateful for them all; they were always so patient with him. And then he thought about the diary.

“Actually, I do have one.” Chanyeol raises an eyebrow at that statement.

“And you didn’t tell me.” Baekhyun shrugs and wiggles out of Luhan’s hold then grabs the notebook and pencil.

“Just give me feedback as I write.” They nod slightly and Baekhyun bites his lip hard, thinking carefully.

I brush off my worn out diary and suddenly in the opened pages

You clearly are there, you still remain there just the same

I remember the pictures that I forgot all this time, small tremblings gush out of my body

It's a bit sad that I can't go back to those times.

 

I'll go looking for you to Neverland by following TinkerBell who was sent by the memories

At that place, you and I are smiling at each other

I am forever your Peter Pan

Your man who has stopped in time

I may be clumsy but I loved you so much

And I will run to you

oh whoa-oh-oh-oh whoa(x3)

I clearly remember beating away all the villains who bothered you

From that moment I had your heart, and even shared a kiss

My heart rode the clouds and flew

You were prettier than Wendy or Cinderella

The one person who made my heart pound

As soon as I felt you my eyes shone

I'll go looking for you to Neverland by following TinkerBell who was sent by the memories

At that place, you and I are smiling at each other

I am forever your Peter Pan

Your man who has stopped in time

I may be clumsy but I loved you so much

And I will run to you

Pink faces, the feeling of walking together(although we were together)

Baby boo! The picturesque you makes my heart pound (although I wanted to hold on)

Just like how you softly smiled with your eyes back then(although I put out my hand)

If only you can fly into the open window of my heart

You are in my fairytale you still linger around sweety girl(don't leave)

I still get nervous the corner of my heart without you is like a lonely island

I wrote you down in my memories you can't be erased pretty girl(the me from that time)

My heart is still beating the one part of my heart that you're not in(is here right now oh! Where could you be?)

While the clock's springs were turning

How much would it have changed?

I turned the last page, that is written about you

But I have no courage to read it

I will erase the sad words

It's not going to be the end of our story

Because we will meet again” There was pauses as he speaks but it flowed smoothly out of his mouth. Xiumin and Sehun squeal then hug him tightly. Tao just stared at him with mouth wide open.

“It’s perfect now write it down before you forget.” Kris instructs him while smiling. And as Baekhyun took a look around he realized that everyone had a smile of some sort on their face, excluding Tao. He couldn’t help the smile that crept onto his face as he wrote down what he said.

 

 

A/n: AH I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LONG AND IT'S A REALLY LATE UPDATE BUT THERE WAS A LOT GOING ON I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS.