003

Gimme a kiss, Jung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P/s: It's been a long time, guyss.. I miss youu~ I hope the 3rd chapter wont make you disappoint^^ HAPPY READINGG!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Eunji.." he called. "Don't trust stranger again.. Someone call you, you follow her, and you got bullied by her. What happened to you if I'm not there?"

"Baekhyun-ah, stop being like this. Do you think i know that i will be dragged to gymnasium?"

"But you really stupid, you know?" he glanced at her "You already know you didn't know her at all. But you kept argued with her"

"Because she know Chanyeol"

"So what?"

Eunji silent in her place. She didn't know what to say anymore. Her concentrate was scattered. All she think is; How can Baekhyun hold her hand so easy? Yeah since he dragged her out of the gymnasium, Baekhyun wasn't let go of his hand yet. Eunji keep manage her heart beat so she can keep argued with him, but now she feel so difficult. Baekhyun stopped on his place and glanced again.

"Promise me you wouldn't talk to her" he said.

Eunji was surprised, very. So she just blinked her eyes and made Baekhyun felt annoyed "Yah Eunji!"

"Mwo?!" she answered.

"Promise me, Jung"

"Guys? What are you two doing here?"

Baekhyun and Eunji turned their head just to see confused Chanyeol. He looked at them full of wonder. Eunji pulled her hand out of Baekhyun's grip. She smiled to him, patted his shoulder and run away. Baekhyun glanced at her before turned his head to Chanyeol.

"Hi dude!" he grinned "Let's back to class"

So he walked first leaving Chanyeol for a few steps. He didn't know that Chanyeol frowning on the back. "They hide something from me, aren't they?"
 


******



Eunji smiled because of her seatmate. He's sleeping right now, in the middle of class. He supposed to answer some questions, but he give up on Math. Eunji shook her head and continued her task. JongDae just take a glance at them. He grinned at them too before turned back to talk to Baekhyun. But all he got was Baekhyun folded his arms and his eyes was looking at Eunji's direction. He smiled mischievously.

"Did you done your task?" he asked.

"Not yet" Baekhyun answered.

"Are the questions difficult?"

"No, kim." he answered again. His voice a little bit higher than the last. 

"So why you didn't do your question?" JongDae asked him again for the last time, just to even more.

"Stop asking and do it by yourself!" he said and looked at him.

"Byun Baekhyun. What's wrong? Why shouting?"

Baekhyun gulped when Mr. Hwang called his name. He glanced at JongDae and faceplamed himself when his friend was grinning and stick out his tongue. JongDae chuckled, but Baekhyun got an idea for return.

"This Kim in front of me is trying to cheating, ssaem" he said made JongDae raised his eyebrow.

"Is that right, JongDae?" Mr. Hwang asked back and all attention headed to him.

JongDae used his poker face "Why should i? I already finished my task, ssaem"

Baekhyun gulped again. It's already his 4 times gulped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter