001

Gimme a kiss, Jung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaaaa eommaaaaaaaa~ What if they dont wanna be friend with me?"

"Then you will be alone, ahaha"

"Eommaaaa.."

Eunji lowered her head after she remembered her mom's word. Today is her first day at high school. Eunji was very nervous. Her cousin said if she studied in Seoul, if we don't obey our seniors we will be get bully until they graduate. How crazy they're..

"We're arrived kid.." the bus school driver said "Have a nice day everyone~"

"Mr. Kim i told you already right? We're not a kid anymore.. We're already on senior year this time" someone said and Eunji take a glace at her.

"Ya, Raeri-ssi.. Just pretend like you didn't hear. I'm not just talking with you, but with all the new student in this bus. hehe"

The girl who Eunji thought as her senior clucked and got off the bus with her friends. Eunji smiled to the bus driver before getting off the bus and into the school. When she went in she can see some of the new student sitting and just looking around, so she did the same.

"Oh, hey! Can i sit beside you?" a girl with a blonde hair greeted her.

"Sure, why not? I'm alone actually.." she answered.

"You're alone? Me too! It's good then, we can be friend! What's your name?"

"Jung Eunji.. Yours?" she smiled.

"Yoon Bomi. Just call me cute. hehe"

"Eyyy.. Joking around huh? ahaha"

They hi-fived and laughed before a senior approached them to gathered in the hall. They were briefed by their senior. Ughh, so boring.. Eunji looking around again and again. And she stopped when she saw someone, she's pretty sure it's him. Knock it, Ji!! You moved on already..

"Yah! Why you shock your head like that? Can you heard, HweKyung said silent!"

 

"Yah! Why you shock your head like that? Can you heard, HweKyung said silent!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned their head toward the scene place. What's going on? Baekhyun watched it carefully, as if he knew the girl who was scolded by his senior. Her face is familiar in his eyes, he knew that girl but can't remember her name. 

"Poor her" Chanyeol said made Baekhyun turned his head.

"You know her, Chan?" Baekhyun hide his half shocked face.

"Aniya" Baekhyun sighed "But she was on the same bus with me, hmm.."

"Ahh, really? I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter