Popularity

Girl Crush

1 week after

Jungyeon’s popularity in her new school was no Joke, she didn’t meant to be popular at first, her SNS account got 37k followers.

 “I’m late for almost 5 minutes now!”

 jungyeon quickly stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, after a quick shower she went back to her room to wear her school uniform, she quickly grab her bag with her phone and leave at the room and then she also grab 2 apples from the kitchen and immediately leaves at the house, she was glad because her sister borrowed her car to jungyeon to not make her late.

Jungyeon already arrived at her school, there’s no traffic in the morning that’s why she arrived early, she quickly park her car beside the main gate and ran quickly to her room.

She already at the door of her room, catching her breath she quickly grab her apple and take a bite because she skipped breakfast today.

“Good morning sir, sorry for being late today” I greeted my teacher also my classmates while bowing in 90 degrees.

“Because you’re late today, I will give you some science questions”

“Okay deal!”

The teacher asked jungyeon seriously.

“What’s at the bottom of the ocean?”

“95% of the ocean is unexplored. What’s down there? In 1960, don walsh and Jacques piccard travelled seven miles down, deepest part of the ocean, in search of answers their voyage pushed the boundaries of human endeavour but gave them only a glimpse of life on the seafloor, it’s so difficult getting to the bottom of the ocean that for the most part we have to resort to sending unmmaned vehicles as scouts. The discoveries we’ve made so far from bizarre fish such as the barreleye, with its transparent head, to a potential treatment for alzheimer’s made by crustaceans – are tiny fraction of the strange world hidden below the waves.”

The teacher’s jaw got dropped because of jungyeon’s unbelievable answer, even the students.

“Sir, I’m already done answering your question should I need to sit now?”

“Y-yes”

Jungyeon already sit on her desk, while the teacher is teaching someone throw a crumpled paper beside her.

“Read it”

It was momo, jungyeon got curious that’s why she read the message on the crumpled paper.

“Your answer was nice, you are the only who answered that”

---

Their science teacher already left because they have a unexpected emergency meeting.

“What do you mean? Jungyeon asked momo seriously.

“The question you answered earlier was that most hardest question how did you know the answer?”

“I got the answer from my mind”

“You’re too smart huh” Tzuyu said while looking at me.

“Geez you’re such a liar I’m not smart”

“Yes you’re smart! Tzuyu is right!” Chaeyoung added.

“Shut up smol!”

And the 4 people laughed together.

NAYEON P.O.V

1 week ago since Jungyeon transferred in our school, I was absent in 1 week because we went my family to Japan because of vacation, I’ve got confused about Jungyeon, who is she? What is her real attitude? She also got in the most trending transferee, I’m really confused about her.

Today jungyeon was late, her face is really attractive at all when I look at her she got a nice curve on her body, short hair really suits to her, that’s why she’s popular on our school because of her looks. Wow Girl Crush indeed. I got more amazed because our science teacher asked her, and she answered it very comfortably and our teacher got jaw dropped, and it’s kinda disgusting.

Because the teachers had an unexpected meeting, I went to the library I want to read some theories I really hate science, but when the topic is all about theories i became more active.

I was reading a book for almost 40 minutes now and I felt someone sat beside me.

“Oh, are you reading that too?”

I look at her, and my eyes got widened because the one who sat beside me

It’s JUNGYEON.

“Y-yes I read this too do you want to borrow it? Here.” I suddenly gave the book to jungyeon shyly

“Are you done reading this?”

“Y-yes! I think I need to go to restroom bye jungyeon!”

At the restroom, I can’t keep imagining at her washing my hands while looking at the mirror

“Why is she doing there?”

“She likes the book that I used before”

“Her smile”

“Jungyeon, you caught my heart…”

I really need to back in my room now because our History teacher will have a long test.

“Okay class because you have a long test, everyone please stand up and I will make a seating arrangement for you, first row will be, Suzy,Tzuyu,Yoona,Krystal,Saeron, second row will be Sejeong,Yeunjung,Somi,Sana,Chaeyoung third row will be Pinky,Mina Myoui,Mina Kang,Momo,Dahyun fourth row will be Bambam,Junho,Wooyoung,Taecyeon,Yugyeom last row will be Min,Jia,Taeyeon,Jungyeon,Nayeon”

----

While my other classmates was too busy too answering their test, I can’t keep looking at Jungyeon because she was in front of me.

What a nice back

Her short hair

Her neck, omo

I slapped my face lightly because I can’t stop imagining things again, after 1 hour we really need to pass our papers.

The teacher was already done checking our papers, because she bought a checker machine, she really hates checking papers one by one.

This is your scores:

Bambam: 47 (Bambam’s role here in my story is an History hater that’s why he got the lowest points)

Taecyeon: 50

Junho: 53

Wooyoung: 54

Pinky: 59

Kang Mina: 62

Dahyun: 66

Min&Jia: 67

Suzy: 68

Momo: 69. LOL

Yugyeom: 70

Yoona&Saeron: 76

Taeyeon: 78

Krystal: 79

Tzuyu: 80

Yeunjung: 81

Sana: 82

Chaeyoung&Mina: 84 (MiChaeng is real LOL)

Sejeong&Somi: 85

Nayeon: 89

Jungyeon: 98

JUNGYEON P.O.V

“Jungyeon 98”

When I heard my name and my score wow! I don’t even think that I got the highest!  The teacher was proud of me even my classmates! They gave me a round of applause.

The English teacher leave in our class happily.

“Wow jungyeon wow!” Bambam said while giving jungyeon an applause

“Wow jungyeon you did great!” Momo said while squeezing my cheeks

“Because you got the highest score, treat us!!!!!” Chaeyoung yelled cutely

“Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!”

The classroom was starting to be more wild, and noisy.

“Okay okay, I will treat you all!”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!”

The classroom was getting more and more wild.

----

The 25 people went to their school cafeteria to buy some pizza.

“Guys, wait. What flavor do you want?”

“Potato Pizza!!!!” the 24 people except are shouting wildly that’s why the whole cafeteria gets more noisier even the people eating inside the cafeteria are looking at us.

“Halmeoni, 3 boxes of potato pizza please”

“Hey jungyeon it’s only 24 in a 3 box of pizza (8 slices in one pizza) you don’t want to eat that?” bambam said to jungyeon.

“I’m hungry, I want to eat bibimguksu, and ramen. pizza is really not enough to me”

The 25 people sit together beside the window because there are long table that suits for 25 people

“Jungyeon-ah congrats and thanks for your treat!!!”

“No problem!”

“Hey it’s already 1 week since you transferred here, didn’t you think you will become popular?” Taecyeon asked.

“I didn’t think that I would be popular in this school actually. I always think that I will always bully here everyday”

“You’re a certified Girl crush! How’s feeling when you called that?” Suzy asked.

“I’m really thankful about that”

“Geez, our smart student is too humble!” Bambam teased.

and they’re still talking and talking to each other.

----

NAYEON P.O.V

Jungyeon got the highest score, wow I’m so happy because she got the highest score, eventhough my score was only 89 it was really okay unlike 70, my other classmates was congratulating my girl crush, I mean our transferee student, the teacher also have a trust of her, I’m really proud at jungyeon, I’m really really proud.

“Wow jungyeon wow!” Bambam said while giving jungyeon an applause

“Wow jungyeon you did great!” Momo said while squeezing my cheeks

“Because you got the highest score, treat us!!!!!” Chaeyoung yelled cutely

“Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!”

The classroom was starting to be more wild, and noisy.

“Okay okay, I will treat you all!”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!”

Wow, Jungyeon’s treated us a pizza? Rich kid indeed.

We went to the cafeteria together, because of Jungyeon’s treat, we sat together at the longest table in the cafeteria beside the window that really suit into 25 people.

I really want to talk to her, I want to congratulate her, I want to say thank you, but I’m shy if I get a chance to talk to her I think my whole body would be shaking.

2 months after…

Jungyeon’s popularity in our school is really daebak, she got many articles in SNS, she always join in some events in the school, she’s the top 1 of our class, she’s very athletic, she got the MVP title in Basketball girls, Champion in Badminton, 2nd place in Swimming, 1st place in running, 1st place in High jump, Champion in archery in our Intramurals last week Jungyeon is really a perfect person for me, she’s very kind, her charisma is no joke, rich kid indeed, she’s very smart. Her sister was an actress, her sister’s boyfriend is a CNBlue member, her house was very big (she posted her house in her SNS account), her SNS account got 103k followers, many girls have a crush on her (even though she’s a girl)..