Handsome Yoo

Girl Crush

“Jungyeon wake up we need to leave now” Seungyeon taps Jungyeon on her shoulder to wake her up.

“But unnie I’m still sleepy”

“But Jungyeon we need to leave now, And it’s already Lunch time I also have a schedule for my upcoming drama I will call Jonghyun oppa to come here”

“Okay okay stop bothering me unnie”

Jungyeon immediately stood up from her bed, pick some clothes on her drawer and went to bathroom for shower

After 20 minutes Jungyeon done washing herself from the bathroom, she went to the kitchen to eat her Lunch and she suddenly her sister

“Unnie, I think I need to cut my hair”

“Why?”

“It’s too long. I think that long hair doesn’t suit to me”

“Okay If we’re already in Seoul eat your food I don’t want Jonghyun to wait for us for so long”

Jungyeon is a really kind and smart younger sister of Seungyeon, whenever in her Elementary days she always got honors, got medals, trophies, she also have confidence she can sing, also in dance but acting is her weakness.

“Jungyeon let’s go, Jonghyun oppa is here”

Jungyeon went back to her room to get luggage and leave immediately

“Jonghyun oppa thanks for picking us up”

“No problem”

Jungyeon put her luggage on the back of Jonghyun’s car she also put her sister’s luggage also.

“Jungyeon, let’s go!”

----

Jonghyun, Seungyeon and Jungyeon already arrived at Seoul but they need to went to Barber shop first because wants to cut her hair.

“What kind of cut do you want?” The barber asks Jungyeon confidently.

“Bowl cut”

“Wow, you have a good taste jungyeon-ah bowl cut was really suit to you! Girl crush indeed!”

“Thankyou”

After the barber cutting jungyeon’s hair……

“J-jungyeon-ah? Is that you?” Jonghyun ask.

“Omo my younger sister was so Handsome!”

“Hey seungyeon-ah I’m jealous!”

“Hey oppa don’t be jealous!”

“Hey, stop flirting” Jungyeon rolled her eyes to the person flirting out there.

---

The 3 went together to Seungyeon’s place.

“Jungyeon”

“What is it eonnie?”

“You’re going to school tomorrow”

“What?!”

“Yes, is there something wrong?”

“I’m not ready yet”

“Don’t worry the students of your new school is nice”

“How about my school supplies? My uniform?”

“I already solved that yesterday so don’t need to worry”

“Where is my school btw?”

“School of Performing Arts Seoul”

“R-really?”

“Yes so you need to rest now I will go to my work”

“Okay eonnie! Take care”

----

It’s already 7 in the morning but Jungyeon was still sleeping in the bed, a few minutes later she finally woke up because she heard something noisy on her room and it was her alarm clock she stood up slowly on her bed to shut that ing alarm clock up because it was too noisy. After that, she grab her phone beside on her bed to see if there’s a message from her sister.

“Jungyeon wake up now and eat your breakfast”

“Don’t be late”

“Jonghyun oppa will arrived at our place at 7:30”

“Jungyeon please reply to my messages!”

Jungyeon replied: “I’m awake already sister, are you happy now? Where are you? Are you not going home today?”

She quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower because it’s already 7:05 and the class starts at 8am after 20 minutes of shower she already prepared at her school, she also already wore her new uniform she went to the kitchen to eat her breakfast. While eating she got a text message from Jonghyun:

“Jungyeon-ah I’m already in front of your sister’s house”

After she read a text message from Jonghyun she quickly replied him:

“Oppa I’m not yet done eating can please wait for me for 5 minutes?”

Jonghyun quickly replied Jungyeon.

“Okay, I will wait for you but please you need to eat faster 8am is coming!”

After 5 minutes of eating I quickly grab my bag from my room and suddenly leaves at the house.

“Sorry for making you wait oppa”

“It’s okay are you ready for your new school!”

“Yes! But I’m a bit nervous”

“Then let’s go!”

After 10 minutes of driving, they already arrived at jungyeon’s new school.

Jonghyun gave something to jungyeon.

“Oppa, what’s inside on this?”

“It’s a money worth 100,000 won”

“What? This is  too expensive!”

“Your sister gave that to me, she know that she didn’t leave any food in the fridge yesterday that’s why she gave you a money”

“Thankyou for this oppa!”

“No problem, I think I need to go”

Jungyeon immediately hopped out on jonghyun’s car.

“Thanks oppa!”

“No worries”

Jonghyun’s car already leave.

Jungyeon looked at her new school immediately and she whisper on herself.

“Jungyeon, you can do it!”

She started walking properly.

While walking, she notices there’s so many students around her.

“Is she the new student here?”

“Is that Gong Seungyeon’s younger sister?”

“Ohh, she’s a girl but she looks good in short hair”

“Wow she’s tall that’s my ideal type!”

“Girl crush!”

After jungyeon heard the word “Girl Crush” she immediately looked at the girl who said that to her and she gave them a smile.

Because jungyeon was already newbie in her new school asked the student while combing her hair.

“Hi, can you please tell me where is the Principals Office?”

The girl look at jungyeon while combing her hair, her name Is Sana Minatozaki.

“Are you new here?”

“Yes I am”

“Well, follow me”

--

They already arrived at the front of Principal’s Office

“Thankyou”

Jungyeon immediately enter at the office

“Oh jungyeon! Welcome to school!” Principal Jihyo greeted her.

“Goodmorning Ms. Principal”

“What can I do for you jungyeon? Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t know where is my room ma’am”

“Oh,  follow me”

It’s already 8am but jungyeon was still not on her room she glad because the principal lead her to her room.

The principal entered at the Room 43.

“Good morning Principal” the students in that room greeted her also the teacher.

“Today you have a classmate, her older sister was an Rookie Actress”

Jungyeon entered at the room nervously

“Oh my god”

“She’s handso—I mean beautiful”

“Wow she’s so tall!”

“Wow her shorthair really suits to her”

“Girl crush indeed”

“Jungyeon introduce yourself” The principal said while looking at Jungyeon.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Jungyeon imnida, Please take care of me”

After jungyeon introducing herself the students on that room keep shouting to each other.

“Omo! She has a good voice”

“Oh my god girl crush indeed”

“Jungyeon can you please sit beside me!”

“Hey guys quit shouting! Jungyeon can you please sit at the back? There’ no vacant in the front, is it okay to you?” the principal said.

“Y-yes Thank you”

Jungyeon P.O.V

I don’t know why the people called me girl crush? Even the teachers? But it’s a bit okay for me, I think no one will try to bullied me here.

It was lunch time already,  I suddenly went to the cafeteria because I’m a bit hungry now, while ordering there are so many students around me they are whispering to each other

“She’s really adorable?”

“Do you know what’s her name?”

“Girl crush indeed”

“I think she will become popular in our school in the next day”

Because of shyness I quickly gave them a smile, and went to the vacant table beside the window.

While eating, there’s someone join at my table, I think there’s no vacant table anymore, I saw her on her name tag her name is “Hirai Momo”

“You’re too popular in this school huh?” she suddenly asked me while eating.

“Because my sister was an actress why did they call me a girl crush?” I curiously asked Momo.

“Because you’re handsome, short hair really suits to you even the guys jealous at you”

“What does that mean?”

“Jungyeon you’re so handsome! I think you will be the popular in this university in the next day”

“Why?” I asked her seriously,

“I don’t know, be my friend?”

“Of course!”

“Since we’re both classmates, can you please eat faster?”

“You too, pabo”

----

Lunch time is already ended we went back to our room together with momo.

“Our Science Teacher is absent guys” the class president said. Her name is Chou Tzuyu.

“Our president is so beautiful huh?” I suddenly asked momo.

“Yeah, but she’s not Korean she’s Taiwanese”

“Uh.”

“Because our teacher is not around should I tour you in our school?”

“No, thanks. I don’t want to go out I’m so shy of the other students there”

“Jungyeon I want you to be more popular in this school! You’re a girl crush!”

“No I don’t want to be popular in this school, I think I will receive many hates if I do that”

“Okay okay I won’t bother you anymore but if you have free time I will tour you in this school”

---

Our class was already ended I grab my bag and leave at my room.

While walking the student are looking at me again damn I so sick of them, I’m tired.

“Girl crush!”

I heard the “Girl crush” again, I look to the girl who said that and I gave her a smile.

“You should go home now don’t follow me” I certainly said to the girl.

----

“Oh jungyeon you’re already here, how’s school?”

“Damn tiring”

“The principal said you’ve gain popularity in the school”

“Because my Seungyeon unnie is an actress!”

“Girl crush indeed”

“Yah unnie!”

The sisters laughing on each other.

Jungyeon laid on her bed, she slide her phone, checking her SNS. Jungyeon got shocked because she has so many friend requests. I quickly tap it in the friend requests list and she got shocked more.

“WTF? I gained 2000 friend requests?”

Jungyeon got no choice, she starts accepting her friend requests, after 1 hour jungyeon already done accepting her 2000 friend requests.

“I have 2900 friends before but when I got transferred in my new school I got 4900 friends!”