Final | Crashed Into You

Love Me Harder

"Even if I try to hide it and pretend like it's nothing.  He was always the person that shined in your eyes, it wasn't me!"  Bobby argued.
    "No.  No, you're misunderstanding me."  you said as you pleaded for him to understand you.
    "Be more honest with yourself, he's still in your heart.  It's not like you to pay attention, my heart is unlike my own.  I'm telling you to go to him, I'll only accept that so don't worry about me and just go." he walked passed you, you paused still trying to figure all the words that came out of his words.
    "Bobby..."  you muttered, "Bobby!"  you turned around and grabbed him by the arm and turned him around.  "When did you become so selfish?  How can you give me away just like that?"
    "Because it feels like I forcefully squeezed myself in your heart that didn't have a place for me.  I feel bad seeing you who's feelings, I messed up with.  So much that you couldn't tell head from tails."  You just couldn't believe his words.  You stared at him with disbelief, "It was messed up from the beginning, and I don't want to become the fool in the end.  I hope you find the happiness, you couldn't have with me.  I'll let go of the hand that I held once before.   I'm dumping you now."  Bobby slowly pushed away your hands and walked away.
    "Wait...  Wait..."  Your mind was going crazy, you still couldn't recall all that was happening.  Your heart felt like mirror, being shattered into a million pieces.  How did it come to this?

Bobby's POV
[As he was walking away]

    You're such a nice woman...  That's probably why I can't forget you more...  If it was now, I am confident in doing better for you.  I don't think I can reverse time.   A person that is more than you that kind of person.  I don't think I'll ever be able to meet a person like that.  I love you, I was happy, and I'm sorry.  Don't forget this...  I really loved you.  Because I'm a fool,  I can only look at you from the distance, afraid that your heart will turn around.   And just like that, i walked away.  I'm such a fool, I couldn't even tell you that I loved you.

Your POV
[As you were walking home with tears falling from your eyes.]

    You're such a bad man, I think that may be why I can't forget you more.  Even when I look around our memories, they were al happy memories.  I probably will get astained with tears just from thinking of it.  That might by why I hate you more.  A person that will know me better than you, I don't think I'll be able to meet another like that.  I love you...  I was genuinely happy with you.  Please don't forget this...  I really loved you.  

[You turned off the lights in your room and stayed alone in the darkness.  You laid yourself down on the bed and try to sleep though it doesn't come.]

    The night when we broke up.  The last goodbye that I couldn't say in the end.  It's getting really difficult for me.  Is it too late?  Is this really the end, though?  Days have already passed by and I'm still missing you...  

[You just couldn't help what you were feeling.  You couldn't get ahold of yourself and your feelings.  You didn't want to let him go.  You went to his house looking for him to only see him with another girl, talking and laughing.  You frowned and walked back to your house.]

    I laugh.  Why did we break up?  How did we break up?  In my pierced heart, our memories are flowing...  Even though I try to retain them and block my heart, they're falling through the space between my fingers.  Even if my heart stopped, I don't think it would hurt like this.  

Bobby's POV
[I was talking to my co-worker when I saw Y/N at the corner of my house.]

I'm sorry...

[When I saw her walk away, my heart broke into pieces.  I could tell she was hurt.  But this wasn't the right time.  I wasn't ready to show up in front of her yet.]

    Bobby came to your house looking for you.  But you weren't there so he waited till you came home.  When you came home, it was late at night and it was already raining.  You saw him waiting there on your doorsteps.
    "Bobby..."  You shook him a bit and he woke up from his nap.  It looked like, he didn't know where he was for a second, till his eyes met yours.
    "Ah..."  He stood up and walked away in the rain.
    "Bobby."  You walked up to him and gave him your umbrella.  You guys stood there, looking into each others eyes. 
    "Before you came into my life, I didn't know where I was going.  My self-esteem was low, then you grabbed my hand and you told me to get up and helped me with my life.  Ever since that day, I fell in love with you.  You made me the person I am today, you saved me from all the mistakes that I could've done.  It's impossible to give back to you everything you give to me.  I like who I am and I know that I'm good enough, all because you gave me your love.  I don't want anyone else but you."  He didn't even say anything.  He dropped the umbrella and hugged you tightly.  He lifted your head to level with his, and kissed you in the rain.  The kiss was different, it was more passionate, more loving, and just simply more perfect.
    "I must be stupid... to have let you go."  He said to you, you nodded and laughed while he hugged you.

The End