Rent

I will love you this time

“What is this.” Wang zi yelled as he slammed the paper on the desk. Gui Gui closed her eyes. “You been here for two months now and you still don’t know to make a easy essay.”

 

Gui Gui then open her eyes. “I’m sorry Mr. Qiu I will work harder.”  She bowed and left the office after she left she passed by someone it was “Hebe”.

 

 She mumbled. Hebe notice her as she only put a small smile on her and continue to walk.

 

Gui Gui decide to follow her. “Why she at Wang zi office?’ I whispered. I then decide to listen to their conversation.  “ Hi babe.” Hebe said.

 

 Then at the outside door Gui Gui was shocked she gave .

 

Wang zi gave Hebe a hugged and reply. “ I miss you.” Hebe smiled she gave Wang zi a little punched on his arm.

 

“OMGEE.” Gui Gui yelled. Wang zi and Hebe heard it so Wang zi decide to open the door and then he looked it was Gui Gui.

 

“Ms. Wu why are you here, were you listening to are conversation?” Gui Gui nodded as she looked at Hebe.

 

Gui Gui thought of something to escape this situation. “ I.. saw a mouse coming towards your room so I followed it. Wang zi eyes wided.

 

“Where is it.” As Wang zi ran up on the couch and stood there. “Find it.” Wang zi told her who sounded like a girl.

 

Hebe and Gui Gui started laughing.

 

“It ok you find it I have lots of things to work.” I said as I left them. “AISH.” Wang zi screamed.

 

Gui Gui sat down on her spot as she blowed her checks and thought about Wang zi and Hebe.

 

……….

 

“YAH! Aaron Yan let me win.” Jiro wined as Aaron laughed. “ I am letting you win playing basketball but sorry to tell you your not got at it.”

 

“Whatever I don’t feel like playing anymore.” Jiro said as he sat down on a bench. Aaron did the same too.

 

“Hey are you still planning going to University?” Jiro asked as Aaron shrug. “ I am still thinking about it but I think no but that a maybe yet.”

 

 Aaron said as he was spinning the basketball.

 

…….

 

“ Hebe are you serious you saw her.” Hebe nodded. “ I think she was jealous that she saw me with Wang zi”. Selina help Hebe carried the plant at the door.

 

“That was heavy.” Selina said. “ Hey do you know anyone that needs a place to stay because I really someone.”

 

“No sorry, but I have a idea put a sign at this shop door.” Selina told her. “That a great idea.” Hebe walked up to the desk and started writing A house to stay or aka Rent.

 

She looked at Selina and smiled.

 

………..

 

The next day

 

“Mom, Jiro I have decide to go to University.” Aaron told them. Aaron mom was happy to hear that from his son.

 

 “But the University I am going is Taipei University it a hour away from here”.

 

“It’s ok son what matter most is that your going back to school.” Aaron mom said as she smiled at his son.

 

“Thanks mom.” I said as I gave my mom a kissed on the check. “So from today I have to go look for a rent house that is close to the school.”

 

“I am going to came help you.” Jiro raised his hand up. “Ok let go then.” I said

 

One hour later

 

“Aaron let go home I am tired and hungry.” Jiro complained. Aaron ignored him as he kept looking for a rent house.

 

Jiro decide to go walk to the bus station to go home but he then stop when he saw the sign on a shop. “Aaron come here.” Jiro yelled.

 

Aaron ran over to him. “What”. Jiro pointed at the sign. Aaron took the paper out from the door. “Rent house!! 100 a month  ” He said to himself

 

“Come let’s go inside for a application form.” Aaron said as Jiro followed. Aaron went up to the desk.

 

Jiro smirked at the girl as she rolled her eyes. “Um.” Aaron started. “ I saw this outside and can I ask for application form.”

 

Selina held into Aaron hand. “Thank you and here is the application form.” She handed it to him.

 

“Miss are you single.” Jiro asked Aaron looked at him then he went back signing the form.

 

Selina looked at him disgust. “No sir I am taken and engaged.” Selina said. Aaron then sign his signature. “I’m done.” He said and gave the form to her again.

 

“My friend will be happy to know that she now found a renter.” Selina said.

………….

 

Here sorry for the long update :( I just want to tell everyone that Selina is not going to end up with Jiro sorry to the Jirlina fan I am making a switch to partner like Wu Chun with Selina and Jiro with Ella hope you guys don’t get mad at me :)