Chapter 1

Promise

" Sandeul, are you coming today? " You stared into Sandeul's eyes as if pleading for him to say 'Yes'. 

Sandeul turned to Jinyoung for approval but the response wasn't too good.

Jinyoung flipped over their schedule book and they had a small fan meeting today. There wasn't any time to attend for your University Graduation. 

" I'm sorry. I don't think-" 

" You don't think you can make it right? " you butted in even before Sandeul could finish his sentence.

His eyes wavered a little.

" I'm sorry. Maybe we can meet afterwards? " 

You broke into a smile and gave him a kiss before leaving. Sandeul was the best at cheering you up. 

Baro gave a stern look at Sandeul and threw a cup of ramyeon at him.

" You're such a jerk... "

" Well, empty promises again Sandeul... what is new... " Shinwoo chimed in. 

Gongchan sighed heavily and shook his head. 

If only you had known that they would only finish their fan meeting and recording by the next morning. 

" I can't just say no.. I said maybe... don't make me look like a jerk you guys." 

" You are Sandeul. " Jinyoung chided him and placed his guitar aside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Bomi! Alone? " 

You looked up and it was Jiyeon. Right... she was with her family and her boyfriend. How awkward...

You dusted off the dust from your graduation robe and gazed longingly on the roses she was holding onto.

" Yeah... I-" 

" Here you go Bomi. You can have my rose." 

" Jiyeon, you don't have to-"

" It's no secret. Your parents are in heaven right? Your so called boyfriend is supposedly an idol? You must be so lonely, you create things up in that head of yours..." Jiyeon smirked and pushed the roses into your small hands.

If only Sandeul was here... He would have just smacked her in the head. 

" That's nice of you Jiyeon. Let's go now" her parents tried to intervene and pulled her away from your sight.

They were obviously very uncomfortable.

" I'm not lonely... Sandeul will be here for the after party... just you see Choi Jiyeon! " you stared into the roses and kept them closer to you.

You were very particular of not wasting things. Although, Jiyeon was rude... she was nice enough to pass one of the dozens of roses she was holding onto. 

Couples...families everywhere...

You flipped your phone out and stared into Sandeul's lit up face. It was a good thing that his face was your display. Still no messages from Sandeul...

" 7pm... The after party starts in 30 mins! " 

You bit your lips... Sandeul was a good boyfriend but he was also known for his sweet lips. As in ' good lip service '. He was awesome at making empty promises. 

" Nope. Sandeul would never ever betray me on such an important day like this... " 

You slightly hit your cheeks with both of your hands and mumbled to yourself for a little while.

 

" Look at her... I told you she's mentally unstable. " Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

" You don't have to be so mean Jiyeon. " 

" Yeah, she's our classmate. Why do you hate her so much?? "

Jiyeon stared at you from afar. 

" She's crazy that is why. Dating an idol? Liar. " 

She quickly made her way into the hall. The reason why Jiyeon hated you so much was because she knew you Sandeul was your boyfriend. 

It was difficult proving to everyone that you were a crazy and delusional fan of Lee Sandeul. 

 

" Hey Bomi! Come join us! " 

You looked at them... it was your classmates... Jimin and Hyejin. 

" Sure... " 

It was better than entering alone. You stared into your phone again. It was 7:28pm. No news from Sandeul still.

 

Will he even make it?