Chapter 3

My Lost Sister

 No One's POV

 “My name Is Jang Wooyoung. You can called me Woo oppa. I loveee.....your name.” he said with shy smile.

“Woo oppa.. You’re so cute” she said and did aegyo towards Wooyoung.

“Its my turn now. My name is Lee Junho.. You can called me Junho oppa.” he said.

“Junho oppa, may I hugged you for a while?” she asked, shocking Junho.

“Sure, you can.” he gave Suzy a hug.

They were happy but Wooyoung felt jealous.

“Suzy, don’t forget about us. I’m Junsu, this is the prince of 2PM, Nichkhun, and our magnae, Chansung. HIs favorite food is banana." Junsu introduced the rest of the members.

Taecyeon's POV

“Okay oppa.  I want to rest now. Taecyeon oppa, where's my room?” she asked.

“Taecyeon hyung, she can sleep in my bed tonight. I'll sleep in living room with Chansung and Wooyoung.”Junho offered.

“Okay, just for tonight. I'll ask manerger about her room tomorrow. Suzy, can I talk to you for a bit?” I asked.

“Sure.” she followed me to my secret place.

Nobody knew about this place.

Now, only Suzy and I know about it.

“Suzy, can I ask something? What’s your real name? I feel like there's something about you. Its like I've met you before. I miss my sister a lot. We separated because my parents got divorced. You remind me of her. I want to know how she's doing. Please tell me your real name.” I said.

She looked shocked.

“Oppa, why are you saying it like that? I don’t know about your sister. My name is Bae Suzy, not Ok Suzy. Don’t worry oppa, I will be your sister.”she replied.

“Are you sure about it? I’m sorry. Thanks for understanding me. Can I get a hug?” I asked.

She smiled at me then hugged me tightly. And for some unknown reasons, my tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“Oppa, don’t cry. I don’t want see you crying. If there's something bothering you, just tell me, Suzy will help oppa.”she slightly smiled at me.

“Okay. You should take a rest now because tomorrow you will have more work to do. And I won't let my brothers flirt with you because you’re my sister now.” I said. She smiled and nodded.

I held her hands and we went back to the house.

Everyone was shock seeing us holding hands, especially Junho and Wooyoung.

“Yah, hyung, why are you two holding hands?” Wooyoung stared at me.

I had a feeling he was jealous. And so I'll take this chance to see if he really does like my sister or not.

“Woo, she’s mine right now. Don’t flirt with her. If you’re flirt with her, you'll get punished.” I said.

I looked at her and she smiled back at me.

“Yah..I'm always loosing in everything. Junho ah, I guess this is our fate. We just have to let it go.” Wooyoung said with sad voice.

“Hyung, we’re twin. We'll always have the same fate.”Junho said and hugged Wooyoung tightly.

“Junho oppa, I can’t sleep if someone doesn't sleep with me. Back at home, I sleep with my mother. Junho oppa, can you sleep with me? Oppa can sleep on the couch while I will sleep on the bed,” she said, shocking everyone.

“Don’t worry dear, you can sleep with me.” I said, still acting.

“Oppa, I can’t sleep with you because you’re too big and you'll disturb my sleep.” she chuckled.

Does she like Junho?

“Okay dear. But only for one night. And Junho, you can't touch her, got that.?" I warned him.

“Its okay oppa. It's only for one night.” she smiled at me.

After that we went to sleep and I slept with Junsu hyung and Nichkhun.

Suzy POV

It feels different when I'm talking to Junho and Taecyeon oppa.

Thinking about what Taecyeong just said makes me sad. He lost his sister. I also lost my brother too.

But I feel more relaxed now that Junho is sleeping in the same room with me.

I think Wooyoung is cute person. He’s so cute.

“Oppa, good night and sweet dreams.” I said as he sleep on the couch.

As I closed my eyes, the same bad dream came again. The same people came again in my dream. But still, I can't see their faces.

“Suzy, we’re close now. We’re sibling,”one boy with a familar voice said to me.

“Who are you? Why can’t I see your face?” I asked.

“I’m sorry. We'll meet again. Don’t worry, you'll know more about us later.” one boy said. He waved his hands to me then disappeared. I wanted to ask them what they meant but it was too late. “Please don’t go. Please~!!” I said it again and again.

“Suzy, what happened?" Junho shook me. "Omo, you have fever. Wait for me here. I will called another hyung.” he said and left to get the other members.

After a few minutes later, everyone showed up in that room.

“Oppa, I had a bad dream. Please don’t leave me.” I said and started crying.

“Don’t worry, Suzy. I won't leave you. I promise, look you have fever now. You should take a rest.”he said.

“Thank you oppa,” I said with happy voice.

Suddenly, Junho broke me away from Taecyeon oppa.

“Suzy, why are you only hugging hyung? I took care of you just a moment ago too.”he said.

“I’m so sorry oppa. I just had a bad dream. Two boys appear in my dream and said they’re my brother. The only thing I remembered about them was that they said they were in, 2P something. My mom have never said anything about my brother. Last dream, one boy said to me that they’re close to me now. I’m worried about it, who are they?”I said.

“You have two brother? Who are they? Don’t worry, 2PM will protect you.”Junsu oppa said.

Taecyeon oppa just looked at me understandingly. “Suzy, can you cook for us? I want to try dubboki.” he said.

“Okay, oppa. Why do you want it?” I asked him.

“I just want to taste your food. I’m chef here for my brothers.” he chuckled.

I then left to the kitchen to make some dubboki for them, the kind my mom makes me.

It's my first time ever making food for someone I don't know well.

After I finish making it, I called them to eat, “Oppa, dubboki already here. Lets eat”.

Right after I called, they all showed up in the kitchen. The first to come in was Junho oppa, he seemed really hungry since he took care of the the whole morning today.

“Suzy, this is delicious. It'll be my favorite food from now on.” Junho smiled.

“Okay, oppa.” I thanked him and blushed.

They all ate my dubboki happily.

But then Taecyeon oppa's face expression changes.

He suddeny got really quiet and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

What happened?

“Oppa, are you okay? Is it not good? I will changed it if you don’t like it. Don’t eat it.” I said with a hint of sadness.

“I like your dubboki.” he said and started eating it again.

Everyone looked shocked to see him change all a sudden again so fast.

“Hyung, please don’t eat so fast. You'll choked on your food.”Junho said.

He suddenly stopped eating and stared at me and Junho. And out of nowhere, he hugged me.

“Suzy, now I have prove that you’re my lost sister. I know this dubboki, there's only one dubboki in this world that will taste like this.You learned it from mom, right? I miss you, Ok Suzy. Please don’t leave me again.” He said and started crying, I too, had tears running down my cheeks.

“Oppa, finally I found you. I’m sorry for not recongnizing you eariler. I Miss you oppa.” I cried with him.

The other members just stared at us confusingly.

“Hyung, what happened?”Junho asked.

“Junho, I finally found my lost sister, its Suzy. Do you remember how she said in her dream, she have two brother. One of them is me.”he said.

“Omo, hyung..You already found her. I know about your sister. I read your diary, I’m so sorry hyung.”Junho apologized.

“Its okay, I forgive you. Come here.”Taecyeon said and also gave Junho a hug.

The vibe of the hug was like siblings reuniting, could Junho be my other brother?

“Hyung, I feel so happy for you. You found your sister and I will be your brother-in-laws soon. I want a hug too.” Wooyoung said.

“Come here, oppa.” I said shyly and Woohyung also came and hugged us.

After that, I realized that my dubboki was getting cold. And I really don’t like waste any food.

“Oppa, my dubboki are getting cold. I don’t like wasting food.” I said pouting.

“Okay, we'll finish it. Don’t get mad. If you get mad, your face will get ugly.” Taecyeon said.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

I didn't give my number to anyone here.

Who could it be.?

I took my phone and walked away, not wanting them to hear me talk on the phone.

“Hello? Can I ask who this may be?” I asked.

“Mmm…Do know the maknae from Super Junior right?” he said.

“Yeah. He's my favorite from their group. Who are you and why are you asking me this?” I ask again.

“Mmm…Its Kyuhyun..Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior. I  was just calling random numbers cause I wanted to talk to someone. And after you picked up, I feel in love with your voice. May I ask for your name?"

“Really?! You're Kyuhyun?! I promise I won't tell anyone your number. My name is Suzy. It's really nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of yours." I smiled happily.

“You’re so cute. And I believe you. So we’re friend now. Tell me what’s your favourite song from Super Junior?” he said.

“Thank you oppa. I love 7 years of love. Your voice is really amazing. Oppa, I should go now, haven't had dinner. If you’re free, you can text me, bye oppa."I said.

“Okay. You should take care of your health. If you’re sick, I can’t see you anymore. Bye Suzy,” he said and ended the conversation.

Today was the happiest day ever. I met one of my brothers and Kyuhyun from Super Junior called me.

After the phone call, I went back to the kitchen where the others were still eating dinner.

“Oppa, lets eat.” I came back smiling. They all looked shocked to see me.

“Suzy, are you’re not angry with us?" Taecyeon asked.

“Oppa, I will not be angry at my brother. You’re my only brother.” I said and sat down.

“Who called you?” Wooyoung asked.

“Wrong called. I don’t know who.” I lied but he didn't seem to buy it.

“Okay. Forget it. Lets eat.” he replied.

I ate the food really fast though cause I wanted to text Kyuhyun. After eating, I quickly cleaned up everything.

“Oppa, I'm going to sleep. Bye oppa. Good night.” I said to everyone. Then out of nowhere, I kissed on Wooyoung’s lips. I don’t know why I did that, I was just to happy and excited to think about it. Wooyoung oppa looked shocked and happy. But Junho oppa seem jealous.

In the room, I texted Kyuhyun oppa. I didn't save his number under his name though, I saved it under my best friend's name, Sara.

To Sara

Oppa, I miss you.What’ are you doing?

After a few minutes, he replied back.

I miss you too. I was just finished playing my game. Baby, what’ are you doing?

Omo, he just called me ‘Baby’. Does he really like me? But he have never even seen me yet, maybe he was just joking with me.

I know,Yeobo..I already finished my dinner. Do you have schedule tomorrow? Oppa should take rest more.

I felt really tied, and I think it's cause of my fever..

And I will not fall for Kyuhyun oppa, I already have Wooyoung oppa, my favorite oppa.

Okay, baby..Oppa have dance practice tomorrow. I will texted you tomorrow. I will miss you.. I love you.. Bye Suzy..

Did he just said ‘I  love you’ to me? I should reply with 'love you' too.

I love you too,Yeobo..*kiss on your cheek*

I ended the conversation and closed my eyes to sleep, I wish for a hapy dream tonight.

Kyuhyun POV

Out of nowhere, I decided to make a random phone call to a random person. I was bored because my brother took away my game. So that was the idea I came up with.

I dialed a random number and waited for the owner to pick up. After a bit, they picked up.

It was a girl, right when I heard her voice, I fell in love with it, it was sweet and smooth. I didn't care if she was pretty or not, I wanted to get to know her better.

She should know who I am already since she already said I was her favorite Super Junior member.

I called her baby and she replied back with yeobo.

I think I'm really falling for her.

“Kyu, why you’re so happy? Tell me, I’m your hyung you know?”Donghae asked me.

“If I told you, can you keep the secret?” I asked him and he nodded in agreement. “Okay, I will keep it a secret.”

“Hyung, I fell in love with a girl. I think I really love her. She’s my fan. What should I do? She just texted me now.” I said.

“Omo, how you could do this? She’s your fan. And you know we're not supposed to be in any relationships. But I will help you. Give me her phone number. Don’t worry, I won't take your girl. I already have Jessica. We're in a secret relationship. I know there's rumors about Jessica and Taecyeong but still, keep this a secret, okay?" he asked.

I'll give you her number. And thank you hyung. You’re the best hyung ever. Congratulation on you and Jessica. I think Siwon hyung is also in a relationship with Sooyoung too. I can feel it when we were at the concert with SNSD.” I said and suddenly she replied back.

I love you too,Yeobo..*kiss on your cheek*

My face become red. She said that word again and also kiss me. I know its not real but still..

“Kyuhyun, if you act like that, your secret will be reveal soon." he said.

“Okay hyung. I 'll take care of my feeling.” I said and gave him her number.

“Don't flirt with her hyung, she's mine.” I smiled.

Donghae POV

This is the first time I see my brother like this.

Kyuhyun is a amazing guy. I don’t want a girl hurting him. So before I let Kyu really fall for her, I'll meet her myself.

Suddenly someone called me. Its my close friend, Lee Junho from 2PM.

“Hello? Donghae hyung, can we meet today? I want to talk to you about someone I loved, meet me at our usual place, our secret house.”Junho said.

“Okay, I’m free now. Wait for me there.” I said and hung up.

I wonder why Junho want to meet me.

Our secret place is quiet and peaceful. And nobody knows about it.

Me and Junho were close friends ever since I was 5.

When I arrived there, I see Junho waiting happily.

This was the first time I see both my friends like this, Junho and Kyuhyun.

“Hyung!" he called me over when he saw me.

“What's up? Who's your love?” I asked him.

“It's Taecyeon's sister. Keep it a secret though, okay.?” he said.

“Omo. I didn't know he had a sister. She must be beautiful right? No wonder you fell for her.” I chuckled.

“She's beautiful for me. This is my first time falling in love. Her name is Ok Suzy. Just called her Suzy. Wooyoung also love her. So, I kinda have like rival.” he said.

I was shock to hear Suzy's name. I was also scared that it'll be the same Suzy Kyu fell in love with.

“Junho, can I want to meet her.” I asked.

“Sure, you can meet her. She live with us, she's our new maid. You can meet her tomorrow.”Junho said.

“Okay, Junho. I should go now, I have dance practice tomorrow. You too right? We will fight in Music Bank tomorrow. Mr.Simple vs Hands Up.” I joked.

“Okay, hyung. See you later.” he said and gave me a brotherly hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! Co-author sandyythaoo imnida! ^^ *bows*

I don't write, I only edit it though, lols. Sorry if there's any other mistakes! >.<

Anyways, just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Please be safe and have fun! ^^

P.S. Please give this story a lot of love! It was supposed to be updated yesterday but cause of me it wasn't. >.< Mianhae. *bows* But yeah, til the next time, annyeong! ^^v