Old memories

My Lost Sister

“Driver,I want you keep this secret about Suzy comes to our dorm,”Taecyeon gives some money to driver.Its seems driver agree with this secret.Finally they arrived at 2PM dorm.Suzy miss this dorm a lot.She still remember when her first time in this place.She remember how they look alike in the first time.She want it back.

“Junho oppa,you’re mad at me when my first time here.I slept at your bed..I feel so sad that time,”She pouted.Junho feel guilty now.He walked toward her and hugged her .

“I’m so sorry,my sister.No one can sleep at my bed except me.Please forgive me.You also forgot that you kiss me once before I know that youre my lost sister,”He explained.She chuckle when she remember this old memories.

“And you and my boyfriend makes a deal.Its also hurting me,”She pouted again.This time,Wooyoung do his jobs for his girlfriend.

“Baby,its before we know that you’re Junho’s sister.Please forgive me too,”Wooyoung also joined their hug.Other members curious and jealous about it.

“We want hug too,”Taecyeon jealous.Then,Suzy really missed to hug all his brother in 2PM.

“I forgive both of you..All my oppa,please join our hug,”Suzy recommended.Then everyone hugged Suzy.After they finished hug,this is time for be happy.Suzy and Junho talking in living room.While the others preparing special dishes for Suzy.

“Hows your trainer day ?Is that hard?,”Junho worried about his lost sister.She know that her brother cares about her a lot.

“Its really hard..I practiced dance a lot ..and singing too,”She almost cried.Then he saw it and screamed which make other members heard it.

“Hyung,JYP hyung makes our sister crying.Her trainer day was hard.Maybe its more hard than us,”He screamed.Wooyoung and Taecyeon heard Junho’s screamed.

“No one can make my sister cried,”Taecyeon screamed back.She chuckles a lot.She don’t know that her brother trainer day more harder than her.Then Wooyoung also want to do that,same like his future brother in law did.

“No one can make my girlfriend cried,”Wooyoung also screamed.She really happy with this family.But she is so hungry now ..because she is on diet now.

“I love both of you..Oppa,please make it more faster…I’m hungry,”She screamed more louder.

“Okay,we will make it more faster..”Taecyeon replied back…”Chef Khun please cook this first”,Taecyeon give instruction to Nichkhun.