001

Good for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The winter had come with all his natural force and the cold breeze removed the hair his hat didn't cover. Along with it came the rain, the little drops of water hitting his face, making a bit hard to him to see properly.

He wasn't paying attention at his surroundings as he walked right at the corner, forgetting about the cars or the traffic light.

As the guy was about to put his right foot on the street, someone caught his hand and forced him to stop and go back to the sidewalk.

—Pay attention on what are you doing. The red light should have made you stop! —the stranger said as he made sure the other wasn't walking again.

—Ok.

He didn't have the energy to fight against anyone, even if the person treated him like a fool.

The curious part of his mind wondered how the unknown guy looked so he turned his head back, trying to be subtle, only to get his eyes caught on with the deep gaze.

At first he was surprised. Why those brown eyes seemed so familiar to him? After the shock, he doubted a bit then finally decided to look the face that was confronting his.

Later that night, he would be sure he didn't have faint only because his lucky wasn't completely over.

—Jackson?

The other's gaze wondered around his features before answering his question.

—It had been a really long time, Mark.

Why his heart thumped so hard in his chest the older didn't know it; or maybe not at all.

—Tha- thanks. You didn't need to.

—C'mon, hyung. I know life is hard, but death is not the only way.

Now Mark felt confused.

—What are you talking about?

—Weren't you trying to commit suicide?

—WHAT?

Of course, he had to fight against his want to punch him right on his face.

—Let's go to a restaurant. I think we need to talk.

—Okay —Mark accepted as he recognized he wanted to spend some time with his childhood friend.

 

Half an hour later they were in front of a huge sushi menu.

—You're really hungry, huh?

Jackson couldn't stop his joking side from making fun of his lovable hyung.

—Shut up —the other practically snapped as he shoved the fourth salmon sashimi onto his mouth.

—As your wish.

They kept in silence while the food slowly disappeared.

Soon, Mark leaned on the back of his chair, with his belly pretty full.

—I thought I would never be able to see you again.

—Hyung. Never is too much. It had been only five years! Do you love so much you need me in your life?

If only Jackson knew...

—Of course not. But we were used to be together almost 24/7. So how could I didn't miss you? —He answered; making it seem like that wasn't a big trouble. What a good actor he thought he was.

—Yeah. You're right. But stop talking about past. How are you been? Do you still dating Krystal?

It took Mark more than the necessary time to understand what Jackson was talking about, even being answer pretty easy.

—Nope. We broke up like two years ago? She said she didn't love me, so I hadn't seen her since that day.

—Wow. It surprises me very much. You two looked like an already married couple.

Mark nodded being used to those types of comments.

—As BamBam told me last time, she's pregnant and preparing for her marriage.

—I'm impressed about how much things had changed when I was overseas.

Mark smirked to his friend.

—C'mon, Jackson. Earth won't stop its rotation because of your ignorance about some things.

The younger was about to reply when the waiter came with another round of soju so their talk was postponed until they drunk two glasses.

—You're right.

—And how's YoungJi? That was your girlfriend's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter