What We Have!

Shake My Heart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae sighed loudly, sitting at the only unoccupied table in the cafeteria. His bangs fell over his eyes, as a stern huff put them away, before his head banged on the table, bringing uninvited attention to the pouty boy with messy chocolate hair.

"Hey, Dae, what's up?" Jongin plopped down beside him, shaking his earphones off his neck and down to the table, metal earrings on his right ear rattling in the process. His uniform tie was already in his bag, allowing him to open up two first buttons on his white dress shirt.

Jongin had just time to eat, and then go back to his band practice and that was enough to share an embarrassing and totally-not-his-to-tell story with his best friend about the way Chanyeol tripped on his own feet before he fell over Jongin's drums in the practice, sending some cymbals down with him. But, the owlish boy with onyx hair was nowhere in sight, and judging by the way his other friend—who happens to be dumb and over the top—was huffing at the table, blowing some of his soup out of the plate, Jongin was needed here more.

"My life is over, that's what," Jongdae sighed again, closing his eyes at the other's -eating grin. He couldn't deal with this too, for God's sake. Jongin picked up his phone from the back pocket of his jeans, sending a quick message to Kyungsoo, asking 'Where the hell r u? I'm in the canteen', before he pocketed it, and turned around to face a brown nest of hair, that covered Jongdae's eyes completely.

"Well, I'm waiting for—" Jongin picked at his food, dragging some dumplings across the sauce and smearing everything around.

"Yeah, yeah, you're waiting for your precious Soo, and you don't have time to deal with me." Before Jongin could finish, Jongdae had cut him off, turning his head around and away from him, before plopping down again on his left cheek now. He missed a slight change of color on Jongin's face at the mention of his best friend and the way his gaze lingered somewhere in the air as he remembered how indeed his Soo was precious. His mind added the 'his' part and realizing that Jongin composed him back ignoring his rumbling stomach. He was indeed hungry, but he always ate with Kyungsoo, and his mop of black hair was still nowhere in sight. 

"Tell me what is going on then." Jongin picked his phone again, seeing seen in his conversation with Kyungsoo, but no answer from him. He was this close to panicking and alarming the whole school about missing one of its students.

Jongdae grunted beside him, bringing his attention back, and then turning around on his right cheek, leaving a red mark on his left cheek from the leverage. His eyes focused on something at the distance, his face paler than usual. The younger was always so dramatic, but this was something new, and judging by the was his bubble tea was forgotten at the surface of the table, this was something serious. Or so Jongdae thought, of course.

"You remember that thing about switching powers with your soulmate for a day?" Jongdae finally opened his eyes, only to close them again when Jongin nodded, still playing with his tray of food. 

"Well, I kinda got another power today..." Jongin turned around so fast that the chair creaked on the floor with a loud thud afterward. Neither of them looked around to see that some of the others students eyed them, wanting to know more about the two most popular guys in the school and their conversation that made Jongin's eyes bulge out. He looked almost like Kyungsoo, and the said boy was still not in front of him, smiling that heart-stopping smile at Jongin like he always did.

"And?! Who is it?" Jongin whispered the last part, not wanting to share this intimate moment with anyone, but only got huff in return and Jongdae finally peeling off the table. 

"If I tell you, promise you won't laugh!" Jongin nodded faster than somebody plopping down on the other side of their table, neither of them two realizing that they weren't alone anymore.

"Fine, it's Minseok," Jongdae whispered, but quickly covered his lips when Baekhyun grinned from the other side of the table. The oldest wasn't in his school uniform, going casual today. Their dress code wasn't something strict, but Baekhyun almost every time decided to wear black clothes that covered his lithe form just right, well when his inner monologue and persuasions of his best friend got the best of him. And he didn't care about hearing from the Principal since he was the dad of one of his friends and judging by the times the old man had his hands on Baekhyun's cheeks, squeezing them till the red splotches peaked up, the Principal loved him. 

"Oh, Jongie, you finally got your soul mate.." Their hyung leaned across the cold surface to squeeze the adorable blush that creeped out on Jongdae's cheeks, pink spreading to the tips of his ears.

"Stop it, hyung, it's not funny!" Jongdae tried to stop the other, but Jongin's boisterous laughter stopped both of them, and the said boy only earned a glare from the cocoa hair that dropped back on the table. Baekhyun started eating his lunch, eyes wandering around the cafeteria like he was searching for someone, but then when the familiar mop of red locks came into his view, he returned to his previous spot, choosing to listen to the other two at the table.

"So, the boy that hates your guts, and wanted to chase you out of locker room while having your on display for everyone to see, is your soul mate?" Jongin barely caught his breath, before his laughter halted down and picked up where he left it with another wave of thundering laugh that made his eyes prickle with tears and shook his whole body.

"It's not funny, you promised not to laugh," Jongdae lied down on his forehead now, his arms swinging beside his thighs, almost touching the floor. He couldn't imagine all the things that Minseok now must be thinking, having been in the same distress as himself, when they realized their situation just two classes before lunch. He avoided the older for two hours now, and is nestled on the table, hiding his face from the crowd was doing something in his favor of hiding.

"I'm sorry, but this is gold," Jongin clutched his stomach again, before Baekhyun sent him a death glare, and then moved a bit to make space for Kyungsoo who basically ran towards their table, clutching messenger bag in his hand. His tie was around his neck loosely, almost touching his belly button from the lack of tidiness, shirt untucked but black hair styled perfectly.

"What's gold?" Kyungsoo plopped down in front of Jongin, whose laughter died down to a fond smile, when the shorter tried to regain his breathing to normal, his lips pouting in the process. He could see Baekhyun from the corner of his eyes smirking at his reaction, but his best friend was more important now.

"Dae here found his soulmate, and you'll never guess—" Jongin turned around completely to Kyungsoo, wanting to be first to tell him everything, knowing that his Soo would find it amusing as much as he did. But Kyungsoo was faster, already knowing the answer.

"It's Minseok, and shame on you Jongdae." The onyx hair shook as the shorter boy dismayed the other boy across the table. On that, Jongdae's head shot up, his eyes almost watery.

"Hyung!" his voice was slightly trembling, as he himself revealed that Kyungsoo's opinion was the most important one, since his favorite hyung always got his back, acting almost as caring as his mother. 

"Don't you 'hyung' to me. What did you do to the poor Minseok? He's been crying in the bathroom for the last two classes," Kyungsoo searched around the room for the baozi boy, hoping that he finally took some courage and walked out of the bathroom, but his bottom lip jutted out when the boy in question was nowhere to be seen. When he looked back at the two boys across him, he missed the dry swallow Jongin had when his eyes lingered too long on the other's full lips.

"W—what? I didn't do anything..." Jongdae tried to reason himself, but after a disapproving shake of Kyungsoo's head, he took a deep breath and tried again.

"He was the one to approach me and tell me that he woke up with a ing thunderstorm in his room... And after detailed reasoning how that wasn't possible, mostly coming from me, his lips wobbled as he already realized what that meant..." Jongdae's bottom lip also wobbled, as his conversation with Minseok replayed in his mind.

"And?" Jongin asked, totally focused on his best friend across the table that had his brows furrowed and bottom lip between his teeth. He wanted to lean in and touch that furrow away, kiss those owlish eyes, and make everything better again. 

"And when he told me to try to freeze water in the water bottle, I laughed in his face, since that's ridiculous. I have the lighting power, not the ability of frosting something..." the table was silent, wanting to hear the rest of the story, even Baekhyun missing the giant waving at him from the next table. Kyungsoo pointed to Jongdae to continue, and with a sigh and furrowed eyebrows, he did.

"Well, I tried, and when the bottle turned icily cold, I freaked out, and then started jumping up and down excitedly, since my first thought was that I gained another awesome power, but..." He trailed off.

".. But, Minseok explained what that meant, and you yelled 'No, no, no freaking way' in his face, right?" Kyungsoo finished his story, and then crossed his arms, looking at Jongdae like he killed his favorite plush Pororo toy. He was in high school, yeah, but that didn't mean that his love for stuffed animals and cartoons was dying soon. Nobody even dared to for that, since only Jongin knew about his obsession with the said adorable penguin and occasionally imitated Krong the Herrerasaurus for him too.

"Well..." Jongdae started, wanting to reason himself, but Baekhyun stopped him before he could.

"Jongdae, how dare you? That boy was pinning after you for two years now, and you made him sad with your stupid overreacting. Go and apologize!" Kyungsoo nodded his head, confirming everything to the blushing Jongdae. His eyes were comical size, and Jongin could swear that he could hear wheels in his head turning around and finally waking up. Jongdae gasped loudly before he squealed and jumped out of his chair, dashing out of the cafeteria. 

Kyungsoo huffed an annoyed breath, and picked Jongin's forgotten fork off the table, picking up the dumpling that was covered completely in ketchup and soy sauce. He was really hungry, but comforting Minseok for almost an hour made him forget about picking up his own lunch. Baekhyun only smirked at the scene where Jongin pushed the tray slowly out of his hold and closer to the boy who looked around the room munching happily around the salty dough. Baekhyun slipped out of his chair before any of them could ask him where he was going, leaving the famous duo alone.

"Do you think that your soulmate is here, in this room right now?" Kyungsoo asked, swallowing a couple of first bites, finishing the dumpling in a couple of seconds. Jongin was too focused on his best friend's lips to comprehend that the question was directed to him, when Kyungsoo turned around after a minute of silence, swallowing the next dumpling in one bite.

"Um, 'don't know.." Jongin looked down at the table, ignoring the blush that creeped out on his cheeks and choosing to look at one specific blotch of ketchup on his plate. Kyungsoo sighed, trying to look around, but his eyes lingered on the boy in front, and his teeth that bitted down on his bottom lip. 

"Well, I don't know either, but I think we'll find out soon, huh?" Kyungsoo didn't wait for the other to answer, since he stood up and pointed to the exit, waiting for Jongin to stand up too, and follow him to their next shared class. 

 

~*~

 

One catastrophe was enough for the whole planet to change, and for people to earn special powers that they got at the rise of their life. Nobody could even remember who was the first to realize that they could heal other people's wounds or pour water right out of their palm, but it was interesting to know that there were people around that could do some great things with it.

Powers couldn't be chosen earlier, nor the parents knew what their child would get, so it was kind of a lottery, with a double celebration every time the new child was born in the city - one for their birth and the second one for their power that enveloped them at the day they celebrated their two months.

Children were taught how to control superpowers that penetrated through their veins, how to use them properly, even before some of them learned how to talk or walk, but that was tradition, even the bragging from the parents when their child learned some things foremost and better than the rest of the generation. Not many children were born per year, since the talent of having something different and mightily than the others was wearing some risks and difficulties as well. Not many were able to be born, having their powers too strong for their premature bodies and minds. Generations in one town were reduced to a couple of babies every month, in states where birthrate threatened to extinct whole families, and almost some cities. 

But for every action, there was a reaction, so with having your powers, your soulmate was granted to you from birth, making sure the continuation of your family, no matter what gender you or your soul mate was. It was perfectly normal for both male and female partners to conceive since your powers were the thing that matched you up not your gender or status symbol. One could say that this world was perfect, sounding utopian-ish, having every difficulty obsoleting together, and every difference is seen through, but there were still some faults and hardships. 

For one, some couldn't comprehend who their soulmate turned out to be, choosing to live solitary life instead, rejecting their destiny and the person holding it. A lot of families vanished since you weren't able to conceive a family with anyone else other than your soulmate, making people live miserable and hateful life if they choose to stay with their significant other, with no admiration and love for the other. There were the other options too, for people who just didn't get the whole 'being together because we must' thing. The outlaws could've always stayed away from the society, living with other loners on the outskirts of the cities, being with everyone they felt attracted to or wanted to be with, but of course, choosing partners who were already alone after taking the same path as they did. Or people who missed their opportunity.

There were a couple of those cases along the way, not many wanting to disrupt the rather peaceful life of the ones that felt attracted to their assigned partner right away, or over time, realizing that there was a reason for being soulmates in the first place. And there was no special celebration or ceremony when the soulmates were awakened, being attached more powerful than the special powers you both hold. 

On your 18th birthday, you would wake up with different feelings coursing through your body, shaking your being to the core, pushing your limits to go and find your other half. No matter what age your significant other was, you'd take upon their power, having just one day to find it, to connect your powers and born connection through your , making you more awake and content than you've ever been once you find it.

It didn't matter where your souls were in the world, a miracle only living within you for a day, making everything else less important, as your chest wanted to find a soothing cure for your heartache, pushing everything aside, until two souls were together, hearts beating together. Your heart felt it, your own body searching for their touch, whether your head accepted or not. Not being able to breathe properly for a whole day, your only thought to find that somebody else, to bring back your power, and to secure your destiny with them. 

Many choose to ignore it or failed to find their souls with their hearts beating in their direction, extinguishing the flame that pushed you further down the path of finding the second piece of your soul, returning you to the previous state—with your power slipping through your fingers slowly back to your body, weakened with the lack of their match. Losing your soulmate left deep emotional scars, numbing you for the rest of the outside world, leaving you to deal with life alone. There was no other chance but that, even when your soulmate turned 18. They couldn't know if their other part tried to find them, only staying put and with enough air to travel their lungs, heart feeling constricted and sad at the end of their special coming of age day, signaling that their significant other failed to connect with them.

But once you find it, the amalgamation of the powers and two hearts beating for each other left scorching tingle along with your being, making you dizzy and almost unable to realize that the world was spinning around just for you two. Seeing stars without looking at the night sky and feeling the sunbeam even in the shade. Making your urge fed and your lungs breathing sweet air again after suffocating for hours. 

And a lot of them still wanted to experience just that. 

 

~*~

 

Kyungsoo woke up before his alarm clock, turning it off despite a groan that stretched through his throat. It was Monday, the most hated day of everyone, but not his once his brain picked up his conscience, remembering that his school was one of few places for him to hang out with his friends, Jongin among them.

A fragile smile blossomed on his cheeks, his lips swallowing toothpaste in the process of washing his teeth. It was a calm morning, his parents already at their respective jobs, leaving a silent atmosphere behind them, the only soft patter of his socked feet along the laminated floor to the kitchen penetrating it. One plate of pancakes topped with a note with some drawing of a penguin from his dad, and 'eat all, call me when you get back from school' and a scribbled heart from his mom was waiting for him at the kitchen counter. Pulling his long shirt over his , Kyungsoo sat down on the table in the dining room, fork and the said plate in his hands, but now coated with a thick layer of jelly.

His legs dangled off the surface since he loved to sit there instead of chairs, in the dining room that was connected to the living room, some animal planet set low on the TV set. He could hear the faint sound of his buzzing phone from his bag that was dropped last night at the foot of stairs, forgotten homework lying there as well. He might as well do it since this episode of the show about puppies was something that he could recite knowing the content by heart.

From: Nini ;3
See you in twenty, 
be ready 2 picks u up >//< 

Kyungsoo's face lit up at that, running back to his room, pancakes, and homework instantly being ignored. Jongin was walking to his house, needing almost twenty minutes, since their houses weren't that close, and knowing how much his hair needed fixing in the morning, unruly onyx mop having a mind of its own, Kyungsoo was soon in his uniform, tie in his hands, standing in front of the bathroom mirror. Jongin could use his power, but that was too much hassle since his head was sometimes dizzy after teleportation or taking him somewhere else since his brain couldn't function properly at least two houses after waking up. 

And besides, he loved to walk to school with Kyungsoo, using extra couple minutes without everyone else erupting into their little bubble. 

They were best friends since kindergarten since Kyungsoo stood up to this bully who didn't like that Jongin had a big teddy bear with him, taking the cotton stuffed animal everywhere with him. Kyungsoo was younger just by few months, but that bear was something that gave comfort to crying Jongin every morning when his mom left him in the daycare, since she was a single parent, having to work two jobs just to take care of him and his older sisters. And that bear reminded him of the warm hands of his father, as he allowed Kyungsoo to name him 'Nini' as gratitude for standing up for him when the bully cornered him and took his Nini away.

His father passed away rather suddenly, leaving behind a family of four. Nobody other than Kyungsoo knew that, since Jongin opened up to him a few years before, telling Kyungsoo everything and falling asleep on his lap after crying himself to sleep. Neither of them talked about that ever again, and Jongin was glad for that, not knowing how to deal with the loss and sorrow alone, but not letting Kyungsoo be his pillar too. The younger boy was just a friend who had a bit of a special place in Jongin's heart, that's all.

Kyungsoo remembers Jongin's words about his parents, stories, and pictures of their perfect marriage, only seen and heard from his mother. He remembers the elder's fond smile and teary eyes when he commemorated the memory of his father, and the love his parents shared. Jongin wanted that too, that unconditional love, piercing through his veins, leaving him breathless every time his other half appeared before him. They talked about their soulmates years back, but only with stiffed tongues and silent thoughts. They both had different thoughts when it came to each other, but maybe it wasn't that different after all.

Kyungsoo often thought about the fragility his best friend was, besides those eyes lined with kohl and earrings that scraped his cheeks whenever the two of them hugged. He was afraid that his significant other was somebody too biting and contradicting to the persona that Jongin was. And Kyungsoo couldn't bother about that sting of jealousy that constricted his chest whenever he thought about parting ways with Jongin so that his life with somebody else—different than Kyungsoo—could start.

He picked up his bag from the floor, hanging it around his shoulder, and softly running to the door, seeing Jongin standing there through the glass window on the wooden surface. Once his bangs were settled down, he got out, greeting Jongin with a kiss on the cheek like they have been doing for a couple of months now. The older started it out of the blue, shocking Kyungsoo more than the time when his pet turtle died right in front of his eyes. The truth is, Kyungsoo felt super giddy every time they'd meet or say goodbyes, knowing that that little intimate moment was just theirs, with nobody interrupting it. And that kinda has become their tradition, with Jongin's lips lingering a tad bit longer on his pink plump cheeks as of recently.

"'Morning, Soo!" Jongin was all gummy smiles and crinkling eyes, pecking his cheek again for good measure, Kyungsoo feeling the cushion texture of his lips, along with the warmth that Jongin emitted whenever they were super close like right now. He locked the house and joined Jongin on the sidewalk. There was this familiar and comforting silence for a couple of moments before Jongin broke it with soft giggles.

"My birthday is in two weeks." Kyungsoo hummed acknowledging it, thinking about the best way to give Jongin his present that was hidden under Kyungsoo's bed for two months now. While he thought about the gift, Jongin glanced at his best friend thinking about his coming of age, fear, and anxiety filling up his pores.

"Have you thought about...?" Kyungsoo lowered his head after asking, kicking some stones along the concrete, feeling Jongin's eyes burning his profile. This time the older one hummed, looking at the beaming Sun for a moment before he caught Kyungsoo staring back at him.

"Yeah, but 'dunno... It's so foreign, knowing that there's this person destined for you out there, waiting for just one moment for your souls to connect. I feel like I'm not worthy of having that," Jongin peeked at the other, seeing the other's eyes closing and fists clenching almost painfully.

"Don't ever say that, you're more than enough for anyone out there, hell, they better be ecstatic to be matched with you.." Kyungsoo had cut himself off, realizing words that left his mouth, their weight closing his throat. Jongin stopped in his track, pulling Kyungsoo abruptly to his chest, bearing him in a tight hug. Kyungsoo closed his eyes out of reflex, his nose connecting with the familiar fruity shampoo that the other used, slowly melting in his hold.

"Soo, I don't want that..." Jongin spoke slowly, swallowing back the lump, listening to Kyungsoo's soft inhales and exhales. His demeanor was crumbling down when strong arms hugged him back.

"It's scary and absolutely insane to have your life on a plater, trusting your power to complete you for life with finding someone else to be there... I know, but that's how it is. That's what we're getting, showing ourselves how lucky and content we could be for the rest of our lives." Kyungsoo broke their hug, feeling light-headed with approximate between them, before continuing.

"We are thrown in this world, with something within us that differs our beings from the others. And knowing that something so powerful could choose your destiny and make you take it— could be heart-wrenching, suffocating you till the brim, I know..." Kyungsoo could see tears prickling in the other's eyes but needed to say it to the end.

"But knowing that what makes us different, also makes us unique and that everybody is worthy of their time on Earth. Everyone has a value and knowing that their other part of the soul is worthy enough of them, two pieces completing a puzzle, making something that could last... And thinking about that, thinking that something like that could be everything that your soul needs and lacks, is more than enough to be brave and make that last step." Kyungsoo blinked away the unshed tears, while Jongin used his jacket sleeve to wipe his off. 

This was a rare moment for them when two minds kept quiet about their fears and dreads, the other one already knowing them. A moment when two hearts yelled more than their words, but two minds choose to ignore it, hoping that would go away or kill them completely, admiring the pain from far that could be awoken if they spoke up about it. There were things left unspoken, dreaded of their weight and their deepness, making them think about the next step without each other, with something that could be done if just one of them dared to say it out loud. But that was something that stayed in silence, probably never seeing the light of day. 

They were cowards, no matter how brave they showed it to the world. 

And that feeling seeping through his skin, making him dizzy whenever he looked at his best friend, left Jongin breathless once again. Jongin dared to look at the other for minutes too long before he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and pulled them to the school, but not before whispering into thin air.

"I wish it was that easy.."

 

~*~

 

His first-class was literature and knowing that that stupid giant is gonna be there was enough for Baekhyun to skip two steps at the same time, practically running to the classroom. He liked to be there just before all the students arrived, taking his spot at the front, and watching as Chanyeol strolled in, waving clumsily at him before sitting behind him. Baekhyun loved that moment when Chanyeol's eyes lit up when their eyes locked, his cheeks changing color just a bit.

"Hi, Baek!" Chanyeol walked in with his friend Sehun in tow, breaking Baekhyun's thinking bubble. The younger quickly composed himself, blushing to the tips of his ears, waving back at the giant that walked slower to his place, his red hair bouncing on his tall head. He could see from his seat that Chanyeol was not alone, like always, having at least three guys around him, them making stupid jokes and high-fiving the jock slash band member that was Chanyeol. He was tall and lanky and played the guitar in the school band among other things he was good at, like basketball and rapping, but that was all pluses in Baekhyun's book. But before he could list all the things that Chanyeol could do, their teacher entered, shushing everyone almost immediately.

"Hello, you may sit down." Mr. Lee spoke up, taking some papers out of his bag, and sitting on the front desk right in front of them, like always. He was really outspoken person, loving the uniqueness of his students, always pushing them to do more, to invest more in their development, and that's why Lee Donghae was Baekhyun's favorite teacher.

"As you may know, I love to give this special assignment every month, wanting to hear your opinions on this thing called soulmates," Mr. Lee stood up, walking in between the rows of students, taking special time to look at each one. His passion for writing was something everyone could stop and admire, as he himself persuaded his dream of becoming an author by his now-husband Lee Hyukjae. They've been married for five years now, and their story of finding out they were soulmates was tender and sweet, and he loved to use their relationship in his writings, always making sure that his significant other was mentioned in his classes as well. Or at least his fascination with this thing called love, which he found in his husband and their everyday life.

"This beautiful thing that could make you vulnerable under their gazes, but also make you see the colors of the skies, and depths of oceans, is called love— And I want you to share with me your stories of finding that spark, that cleared your thoughts and clouded your mind. I want you to think about someone, whether you have found your soulmate yet, or are on the way to, and tell me what you think about becoming of age, and being worthy to be a good partner." Mr. Lee walked back to his table, before checking the time, and explained that they had ten minutes to write down honestly everything they thought of becoming of age.

When he checked his wristwatch again, fifteen minutes had passed, so he looked around, thinking of who to pick for reading.

"Thank you all for writing it down, I think it was really hard to mark something so deep and raw that floats within you, I'm sure. But, now comes the hardest part; reading it out loud," He sat down on his desk again, eyeing the mass of twenty-three students, before his eyes fell on someone at the back who didn't pay attention to him.

"Mr. Park, care to share with the rest of the class your writings?" Chanyeol's head shot up at that, his arm getting stuck between his cheek and the table before his body fully stood up. He looked sheepishly around the room, seeing so many pairs of eyes directed on him, finding Baekhyun's among them. He felt uncomfortable instantly, but knowing Mr. Lee and seeing his fond smile right now, was enough to assure Chanyeol that he's got to give something in return.

"Um... Well... I didn't write anything down," He scratched behind his ear, lowering his gaze just enough for him to catch Baekhyun's eyes before it was impossible to look at their brown hues depths. Mr. Lee sighed loudly, everyone's attention back on him as he walked around to Chanyeol, pushing him to the front of the class, to stand before the whiteboard.

"Don't read it then, tell us instead. Make those raw emotions spill out, leaving you breathless at their honesty." Mr. Lee sat down in his seat now, seeing squirming Chanyeol beside his desk. 

"I don't know what to say, honestly..." Chanyeol spoke up, seeing smirking Sehun at the back, sneakily holding hands with his destined soulmate Luhan under the table. He looked at them for a brief second, something like jealousy and want to splash his insides, making him not minding the place and speaking up for the first time about this. 

"I still have a couple of days 'till my birthday, which means that I don't know who my soulmate is, and I've never thought about having one really—until a couple of months back," Chanyeol's face turned slightly pink, but when Mr. Lee signale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter