Alien Rose

Alien Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Entered the class V was there. You were surprised.It was odd for this 4D alien to be at class this early… and he, holding a rose in his hand, was much odder.

“You came?” He asked, “Did anything happen? Did you see something?”

“No…”

His smile got wider when he heard you.You gasped…it was odd too!

You sat at your desk, Right behind him.

He gave you the rose.

"For you." He said.

You looked at him with a surprised look. He was really odd today!

"Wait,” you had to ask, “ did you lose your mind by waking up early? Why didn't you wait for me?"

He shrugged, "I had my own reasons."

You and V were childhood friends…but you didn't exactly get what he was thinking.

You were ready this morning and waited for him, but he never showed up! You had no idea he came earlier. You didn't wait too long because his mom came out of of the next door house and told you he left earlier.

"How did you come to school?"

He asked.

"Like how we always come ... But alone." You simply answered

He shook his head.

You pointed at the rose, "Why did you give me this? It’s not Mother’s Day or my birthday or Mars chocolate day…"

He always gave you a rose on those days. You get why your birthday and Mars chocolate day…But why Mother’s day?

"You look pretty today."

You raised your head in surprise…What did he say?

You have been his friend for 15 years …but he has never said that you’re pretty…never!

"Hey!You are scaring me."

He smiled, "It’s a special day.You’ll get it later."

"I’m going downstairs. I think Jimin has arrived."

He patted your short brown hair when he was passing by you. What the hell is wrong today?

You tried not to be alarmed too much. You looked at V. He was the only boy you liked, but he never looked at you as a girl.

It was just impossible.

******

You sat at a table and ate your lunch super slow. You were doing this on purpose until the conversation between Jimin and V ended. You knew he hated to eat alone.

He looked back at you in class and talked to you. It wasn’t weird. Usually teachers had to separate you two just to silence you.... But the weird thing was he talked to you and when he was done he winked at you!

THAT WAS WEIRD!

"Hello cutie pie!"

You sighed…Jimin again!

"Hey Jimin…"

He sat beside you and smiled wickedly, "How is my love?"

You rolled your eyes, "Don’t call me like this! It’s horrible!"

He acted cute, "Is it really bad to be my one and only sweetheart?"

You shook your head, "It’s horrible!"

He always said things like that, but he wasn’t serious. He was a total playboy.

He got serious and pointed at V, "has he found himself a girlfriend?"

Your heart sank ... he can’t…

You bowed your head, "I don’t think so."

"He called me last night and asked me about how boys treat their girlfriends. I gave him some hints and he was so confused so I told him to try them on you first. So don’t get surprised. There is a chance that he asks you to go out so just accept it."

You didn’t raise your head. You couldn’t hear him. Your heart was exploding. He was just testing some stupid pick-up lines on you and like a fool you had felt so hopeful.

"I was passing by your house this morning and…hey, Are you OK?”

You raised your head and smiled forcedly, "Yeah! Why wouldn’t I be? "

He looked at you with big round eyes, "Do ... Do you like him?"

You shook your head, "No! Of course not! How could you…"

"You broke my heart…", He dropped his head one the table.

"It’s not like that!” You sighed.

"I will tell my mom!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter