Black Room Interview – Chapter 4

We Got Married LEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't do much for this. I'm planning noty to put any of this but i will still think about it :)

---

Black Room Interview – Chapter 4

Soomi’s

Q: Leo mentioned 3 places after you went out of the restaurant what are those?

“Apgeojung, is my neighborhood before I bought a house in Cheongdamdong. Incheon is where my brother reside temporarily.”

Q: How did Leo know about this?

“His family is technically my our neighbor in Apgeojung, he is invited in my house warming, he has been in my brother’s house so…”

(AN: Leo is not from Apgeojung Arrasso fiction J)

Q: When you talked about playing on the rain, seems like something happened back then.

“We were kids back then who played on the mud, he pushed me to mudflat. Aigoo you don’t know how cruel Leo is hahaha”

Q: Seems you like throwing aegyo just to get what you want.

“Aniya hahaha”

Q: Are you hard to wake up?

“Not really, just that when I wake up, I tend to forget things like, what is going on or where I am hahaha”

Q: Leo Headlock you…

“I was surprised, hahaha, Isn’t he being too comfortable? Hahaha”

Q: Didn’t you feel awkwardness?

“Aniya hahaha, maybe because the is familiarity.”

Q: Looks like, you are going to bicker a lot.

“Chincha? That I don’t know hahaha.”

Leo’s

Q:You seem too comfortable with Soomi.

“She’s a friend why would I be awkward, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter