It's a nice day

This is a weekend, huh?

"Hey, you know that new Amusemet Park that will open this weekend?" "Yeah... I heard that you can ride any vehicle for free." "There's also....."

"Y/N-ah. You'll go to that new Amusemet Park?" your bestfriend asked you.

"I don't know."

"You can invite your boyfriend to go." she looked at the brochure, "There is a discount for a couple. And a pretty windmill..."

"I won't go."

"Huh?" she loked at you.

"Hakyeon's so busy with his college." you said, "Anyway... He afraid of height." you giggled. "If only i can ride that~" you mumbled.

-

"Y/N-ah~" someone hugged you from behind.

"Hm?" you didn't bother to looked at him and washed your disses.

"What are we gonna do today?" he hugged you tighter.

"You wanna do something?" you turned off the tap, turned around so you were facing him.

He put his lips on you, then pulled it back. "Let's go to Amusement Park." he smiled.

"Huh?!" you looked at him, squeezed his cheeks. "Are you okay? You're sick? Are you drunk?" you check his heat by touch his forehead.

He held your hand and smiled. "No, i'm okay Y/N."

You confused but still obey him. You went to your bathroom to take a shower. Hakyeon prepared your bag while you  were showering. He even prepared clothes for you to wear.

"Are you done???" he knocked your bathroom's door. You opened the door and got out with your tank top and short sweatpants on you. "Here. I've prepeared your clothes." he gave your outfit to you.

"I have to wear this?" you looked at a long-sleeved crop top and long jeans. He smiled at you.

You two walked out from your apartment and went to the Amusement Park by bus. You arrived and bought two tickets to enter the Amusement Park and like what your college friends said, you two got discount for couple. You entered the Amusement Park with Hakyeon.

"Waaah~ It's big." you looked around while amazed. It's been 3 years since you came to a Amusement Park. You were so busy with your college and part-time job, so you can't go for play even when weekend. Even if you had, Hakyeon wont accompany you. In holiday, you'll went to your parents' home in Daegu.

"You like it?" Hak Yeon looked at you. A gently look from him made you blushed a little. You nodded. "So, what do you want to ride first?"

"That." you pointed at a vehicle that looked so scary yet exciting. It lift people up so high then fall so fast. "I want to try that."

Hakyeon gulped. You looked at him, knew that he wont accompany you to try that ride. "Okay~ Let's go~" he jokingly pushed you from behind.

"Huh?!" you turned around.

"Why? You said you want to try that. Let's go~" he giggled.

He really accompany you. He followed everything you want to try and ride. Roller Coaster, Hysteria, Mini Bungee Jump, and other extreme ride. He even didn't protest and just followed you.

"Ah. It's already 5 pm." you looked at your phone screen. "Hakyeon-ah. You hungry?"

He looked so pale. You approached him and lift his chin. "Are you okay?" you worriedly asked him.

He took your hand and held it. "Follow me." he pulled you gently. You walked side by side with him.

"Where are we going to?" you asked him.

"You're going to like it." he smiled. "Come here." he closed your eyes with a scarf.

"Wha--"

"Sssh... Trust me." he whispered.

You followed his instruction and walked in guidance, trust him. He told you to sit. You can heard a door being closed. You can felt that you lifted and not on the ground. He opened the scarf that closed your eyes.

"Waaah~" your eyes widen. "Pretty~" you looked at the lights that start to .

"You like it?" he looked at you, deeply.

"Awh, Hakyeon-ah...." you stood and hugged him, made the windmill's box you ride a little shooked.

"AH!" he panickly held the seat.

You giggled. "That's okay. We're not gonna fall or something." you sat back on your seat infront of him.

"I.. I just--"

"Hakyeon-ah." you looked at him. "Thank you." you smiled. "You're afraid of height, but you want to--"

He put his lips on you, then pulled back a little. "Anything for my princess." he smiled warmly.

You pulled his neck so you can reached his lips. You two spent that day at Amusement Park and produced a sweet night in a box of whindmill.

 

~The End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was that? I don't think that it was great but i think it was pretty good. It was quite short but... Why wont you try it with your crush or boyfriend? Anyway, thanks for reading it.