1/1

rapmon

 

rapmon!" namjoon yells as he chases his anatolian shepherd around. the massive shepherd refuses to stop and instead darts around the other frantic owners and dogs (owners and dogs made frantic because of rapmon) who move to the sides as the dog wreaks chaos. "rap monster!"

to namjoon's horror, rapmon jumps onto a poor, unsuspecting owner who falls to the ground. namjoon watches distraught as the anatolian starts to aggressively the person on the ground. he races over to the dog, yanks rapmon off and clips a leash to the massive dog's choker. "are you okay?" he asks the min- whoa - this person had mint hair.

a deep cough comes from the person face down and they push themselves up and when they turn around; namjoon's heart nearly stops because is this man a gift from the heavens? though the glare that he receives makes all his thoughts stop right in their tracks. "does it look like i'm okay?" the man snaps back in a surprisingly deep (deeper than namjoon's) voice.

"oh god. i'm so sorry for rap monster, he usually isn't like this." namjoon hastily says, running a hand through his pink hair nervously. he holds his hand out for the other guy to grab and to his relief the guy does take it. "i'm sorry about that."

"don't worry." mint haired guy gruffly tells him, wiping his jeans and white shirt off. that's when namjoon decides to give him a once over and the guy - holy - fits his ideal type. pale, nice voice, looks good in a white shirt, jeans and red converse. a snide smirk slides onto his face after a few moments though, "what sort of a name for a dog is rap monster though?"

"a very good name." namjoon defends his dog with a pout. the mint haired stranger stares at him for a moment before a grin breaks onto his face. suddenly he feels a harsh tug as rapmon strains against his leash, namjoon isn't holding on tightly enough so the dog races towards the stranger and runs around his legs. that causes the smaller man to topple into namjoon's chest and they both fall onto the ground with the stranger on top of namjoon. namjoon's eyes widen and all of a sudden another weight settles on top of both of them.

"oof!" the mint haired man says as another dog comes to lie on him. the handsome stranger that lies on top of namjoon turns his face and their lips brush, causing a slight blush to appear on namjoon's face. the stranger seems to notice but he isn't bothered and instead he winks. but the wink turns into a grimace as the leash tightens on his legs.

suddenly snapping out of his haze, namjoon realises that they should get up. he accidentally ends up shoving the poor man to the other side where namjoon proceeds to freak out because oh my god he isn't moving! then jung hoseok (one of the other regulars of the dog park) comes up, untangles the leash without saying anything and park jimin (his really friendly and hyper boyfriend) comes over to help namjoon up. rapmon gets released from his leash and runs away so he can chase the dog that was just on top of the stranger a mere few seconds ago.

"is he okay?" namjoon cries because he's so thoughtless and clumsy, how could he just shove someone off without thinking?

"he's fine. now shut the up namjoon." hoseok snaps and namjoon shuts up because he's caused a lot of trouble today (like he hasn't actually caused worse scenarios. namjoon causing trouble at the park is a very normal occurrence). hoseok hands the limp body to namjoon and warns him not to drop yoongi's body. and he nods because yoongi is important. wait. 

"you just said, yoongi right?" namjoon asks hoseok and he nods. "like min yoongi?" 

when hoseok nods, namjoon nearly loses his because in his arms is his favourite underground rapper. min yoongi otherwise known as suga. he looks down excitedly because he has never seen sug- no - min yoongi in person. in fact no one ever has. now someone has, namjoon has and he's ecstatic. as he looks at the man who lays limp, but breathing and he doesn't hear jimin yelling at him to watch out. namjoon turns around just as a dog, which isn't rapmon jumps towards the pair.

namjoon's eyes widened as he stumbled to the side. the dog narrowly misses him and he fumbles a bit with the body in his arms. "ugh , man. stop ing moving around."

namjoon looks down at the mint haired rapper. a smile makes its way onto namjoon's face because honestly he is so excited to get to know min yoongi. "uh, sorry about pushing you off."

yoongi frowns and turns to look up at namjoon's smiling face. he also looks down and starts to wriggle. "put me the down, man." the pink haired man obliges and lets yoongi down. when yoongi's feet touch the ground, he can't help but finally notice that yoongi is a whole head shorter than him and namjoon really help but find it endearing. even though he's barely spoken to this guy excerpting the apologies, namjoon can't help but feel giddy because something good will come from this.

"ugh, ." yoongi hisses, as he grabs and digs his nails into namjoon's arms. "what the happened man?"

"well i tried to get you off so i could help you untangle your legs from rapmon's leash but i ended up shoving you off and you went out for a few minutes." namjoon explains with a nonchalant shrug and somewhat guilty smile (which shows his dimples).

"ah." the mint haired man looks thoughtful, "you're a real aren't you?"

namjoon nods in agreement until he processes what the shorter has just told him, "no! no, i'm just clumsy, okay?"

with that said, the shorter man looks at him before laughing again, "chill namjoon, i know. hoseok's told me all sorts of about you."

"he has?" namjoon tilts his head.

"yeah, i'd love to stay and chat but i have to get home and work on a new mixtape." there's a pause, "suga c'mere."

"no ing way." namjoon's jaw drops, "did you name your dog after your stage name?"

"ye- wait. your dog is rap monster?" yoongi's jaw drops as well. "you're kim namjoon! rap ing monster. oh my god."

"you're min yoongi!" namjoon retorts.

"w-well, yeah. but i cannot believe hoseok was friends with you. oh my god." yoongi runs a hand through his own mint hair and namjoon can't help but think of how cute he is.

"you said you were working on a mixtape, yeah?" the young rapper says, from the corner of his eye, he spots rapmon  

"i am." yoongi's chocolate eyes narrow.

"do you wanna collab? i mean i'm a really big fan of you, man." namjoon admits as he scratches the back of his neck.

"dude. yeah." a huge alaskan malamute struts up next to yoongi and rapmon follows after the dog. "ah, suga. good girl."

"that's a nice dog you got there. is it an alaskan malamute?" namjoon looks at the large dog with reddish patches.

"yeah. she is." yoongi grins at him, revealing a gummy smile. "she's my room mate."

"same with rap monster." namjoon grins back.

"here's my number." yoongi holds out his phone and namjoon excitedly reaches for his phone in his pocket. to his misfortune he ends up dropping it on the ground. the anatolian shepherd comes before he can lean down to pick it up and slobbers all over the phone. namjoon groans as he finally picks up the slobber covered phone and wipes as much of it off as he can before unlocking it and entering yoongi's number. all the while the mint haired rapper laughs at his misfortune.

namjoon passes yoongi's phone back and he texts the other rapper a quick:

unknown: Hey its namjoon :)

yoongi looks up at namjoon and snorts out, "you're stupid."

"more like i lack common sense." namjoon snorts back.

"i'm gonna make your contact name 'guy who named their dog after their stage name'."

"isn't that a bit long?"

"it's subject to change." yoongi tells him and namjoon smiles again.

"i'll text you later. i have to go now, nice meeting you kim namjoon and rap monster." yoongi nods at namjoon and the massive anatolian while he attaches a leash onto his own dog.

"same, min yoongi and suga." namjoon retorts.

then, then yoongi turns around and gives him a gummy smile and soft laugh. that makes namjoon think that today hasn't actually been all that bad and maybe... maybe, something will happen between them. namjoon watches in fascination as min yoongi and his alaskan malamute; suga leave the dog park.