The Worst Day Ever Pt.1

This Is My Love

She landed herself to the bed.Today,she really feels tired.REALLY.Sunny didn't listen to her conflict story,had to stay outside of the class,meeting with the pig aka Byun Bacon,detention is cancelled and replaced with taking that Bacon around the school for a week!Worst than have to flirt the guys in the club."Huh..."

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked her door and she yelled,"Come in!"

Then,its revealed her mother,Mrs.Kim who grinned stupidly."How's your day in school,honey?"Okay,that's really strange.First,her mom grinned like a fool and then asked how is her day.Isn't it strange at all? She doesn't even recognize her mother who strict and hot-tempered."The worst.."She said under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing,mom!Today is the best day ever!"She smiled fakely and her mother didn't notice it.

The best day ever in my .

"That's great isn't it?Urm..."Her mother still smiled like stupid but she knows that her mother wanted to say something.Tch,like she didn't know..."What is it,mom?Is there any problem?"

"Honey?"

"Yes,mom?"I glared to her.Haha.Joke.She will hit me to the death if I did that.

"This night,we will have visitors.They are your father's boss' family.So,will you..."

"WHAT?! Visitor? Are you kidding me mom?"She went stare at her mom sharply just like she is not her mother."Taeyeon,please? You know,your dad got a new and higher position and as your father's boss and close friend,he wants to celebrate him as well.So,I hope you won't throw tantrums to them,huh?Will you?"Taeyeon rolled her eyes annoyingly.Mrs.Kim really knows how much she hates people come to their home.If they want,make sure she doesn't in home.

"Don't you remember when I was 15? Your friend came to our house with her children and they messed up my bedroom? Aishhh!! And don't you remember when I threw tantrums infront your visitor aka your friends?They really annoying!How dare they told I'm short for high-schooler?They deserved to eat that pillow anyway."

"Taeyeon,please! Just this time,eoh? I promise his family won't."

"Why you really sure?"She smirked as she looked to Mrs.Kim who smirked too as well.

"I heard he has a son and has a same age with you.Who knows he will be your boyfriend?"She wiggled her eyebrows while Taeyeon rolled her eyes again."Mom,please stop with those delusional things.That would not be happened!"

"But honey please? This is the time we can show to his family that we really welcomed with their presence."Taeyeon is really hate gather thingy.She even hate to show up infromt visitor and introduce as the daughter of The Kims.She played with her fingers and titled her head."I agree but I would not ever show up to that dinner."Her mother's face fell and she lifted her eyebrows.Then,

Bukk!!

Mrs.Kim smacked her daughter's head hardly and Taeyeon whined for it."You little kid.That would be impolite for the guest.I don't care and I want you to dress up nicely tonight.Or dad and I will disable your credit card."

And there is the mother who stupidly forgot that she could use credit card to blackmail her daughter.

"Alright! Alright! Mom,can you go out? I wanna sleep!"

"You better,Kim Taeyeon..."She lowered her tone to make Taeyeon scared out before close the door.

After she has to guide that pig tomorrow,tonight she will having the guests.What a worst day ever,Kim Taeyeon...

Author's Note:

Yeah,I know,it's my fault.So,this is for the new chapter after almost a year I went hiatus..Luckily there's a user who reminded me about the fanfic..I actually already saved this chapter into a draft and I hope this chapter won't dissappointing you guys~