Start and final

He's not mine

Among his friends,he caught my attention the most.He is so called "Kai" from the famous boy-band group EXO,he is kinda not to used to it when people called him that.He told me to call him Kim Jongin and it is his real name and the real him.He looks cold with his style and his face but not till you know the real him.

He is a definition of perfection,his face attracts me the most.His smile makes my heart fluttered.His smirk makes me melt.His plump lips makes everyone eager to kiss him.His sharp jawline.His husky voice that is so seductive.He got abs when he debut which was shocking and it's so hot.His muscles on his biceps.Damn,too perfect.


He is also a definition of art.He took ballet class because he is inspired when watching the nutcracker musical.He is also very flexible well obviously,silly me.He also shared that he is close with SHINee Taemin which is the main dancer in SHINee and they also dances & collab together which makes them best friends.Jongin can dance to any kind of song from upbeat to slow songs.He knows how to enjoy music and express it with his body.He is so passionate and so charming.

' I always hope that he is my prince charming but - no he isn't '

Before knowing him,I've already warn myself not to fall in love with him too deep.As friends only,as a support and not more than that.


' But no,he is an addiction.He pulls me to fall for him deeper'

He is also an inspiration to me.He dances so well and it makes me learn and dance to his group songs and also others.When I saw him ballet-ing,he also makes me watch and read more about ballet stuffs.I wish I could learn ballet but nah it's too late for me.

One day,my friend told me that his group gonna held a concert so I took my chance and bought the ticket to meet him.I always saw him but I want to watch him perform with his group.Well who wouldn't,the famous boy-band group with good looking faces is performing on stage.

I did,I saw him dancing so passionately and sings happily with his mates.He waves and smiles when he saw me.That time is very hot even its night and it makes him look X1000 hotter.Other fans throw stuffed toys and hats.He wore it and he was so cute.

That day,he sprained his ankle.He couldn't walk well and he can't dance so he uses a wheelchair at the airport whenever he is going somewhere to overseas scedhules.It hurts me when EXO is performing and he is the only that sat down on a chair and watching them and also waves to the fans.He said that he is dissapointed that he couldn't perform and felt useless.He kept saying sorry and nearly cried.It hurts me very much.Thank goodness fans are there and said its okay atleast he tried and it is for the best.



He always told me that he loves me,he said that he won't date nor look at other girls because he doesn't want to hurt me.

" The truth hurts and the reality hits me hard "

That is when the dating news came out.EXO Kai is dating f(x) Krystal and all pictures and also video was shown.I was on my scedhule when the news came out and I nearly cried.SMTOWN and also dispatch has confirmed about the dating news.I was broken.I cried when I came back home.That is when everything crushed,fansites starts to leave one by one and Kai fans that are obsessed with him cuts themselves.It was scary.It took me 1 week to feel all better again,I felt useless and so immature.I keep myself calm down and to think straight again.I felt like leaving kpop because of him but it was kinda stupid.Fans felt betrayed by him but no we are the one that is betraying him.He is just doing his work and he is a human too.He has feelings.

My friend said that they could break up but no they are too perfect and their relationship is different than BaekYeon dating case.I am just his fan,not more than that.I am still here standing and supporting him no matter what.Well even EXO will get married one day so we just need to accept that fact.



-FIN-

Well then that's all.I'm sorry if my english is kinda lol english is not my first language.This story is based on real life and please don't bash me lmao.Thank you so much for reading.Please do comment,I would love to know about you guys opinion based on my writings and story heh thank you.See you soon.