Final

Reasons Why I Love Baozi

Reason 1:

One year ago, to this day, you gave me a list of all the reasons you loved me. It made me realize and think about all the reasons I love, appreciate, need, and want you. Xiumin, my baozi, I love you. I will tell you why with my very own list. I hope it can show you even the smallest bit of my love for you. 

Here goes:

1. I love your puffy cheeks.

I know you hate your cheeks, and you think that you are too chubby. Hyung, you are beautiful and huggable, unlike some people. I Remeber when I first saw you and I was really scared because I was afraid my members wouldn't like me, you put me at ease. Your round face and easy smile was so different compared to the skinny, grouchy faces was expecting of an idol trainee. You smiled at me without hesitation, your cheeks pushing up and your eyes scrunching. I think I fell for you then and there...did you fall for me? Did you know I loved you when I smiled back? I bet you did.

I looked at you and thought 'baozi'. A soft, huggable bun boy. Someone who was perfect and squishy. You know, people with soft cheeks are better than people with skinny ones? No offense to Sehun-di...I love everything about you, but I particularly like this thing about you. That is why it is number one of the infinit list of reasons I love you.

Reason 2:

2. I love the way you back hug.

You are a head shorter than I and you give the best back hugs. Your hands meet easily around my waist and your breath tickles my neck. I love it. I love the way you can make me bend to your will so easily with such a simple gesture. I would do anything for you. You know that, right? I would love you until the very end and beyond, and we could hug into eternity. Yes, baozi, I am weird-but hugging into eternity would make me very, very happy.

Reason 3: 

3. Your always happy attitude.

Whenever I am sad you find a way to make me smile. You're a lovable goofball, and a forever happy virus. you have infected me on many an occasion. Thank you. Remeber when I was scared of flying becaus the plane flew to high? I don't know if you do, but I do. I was so scared, my whole body shook. You just looked up and smiled with your baozi cheeks, telling me it'd be fine. It was fine. The plane didn't go down in the desert, or the sea. I didn't get sick and vomit everywhere, no one else did either. Just like you said, it wasn't that bad. Your smile helped me not to be mother fricken terrified. Thank you, again, my baozi boy.

Reason 4:

4. You dance girl Group dances with no shame.

Remeber when we first met? You were dancing 'I got a boy' with your huge, baozi, smile! It was amazing, it made me true you without hesitation. It had been a long time since I trusted someone so easily...you know why. You broke down my barriers and made my word shine. I know, I sound like a ball of cheese, but I mean it. I love you!

Reason 5:

5. You smell nice.

You smell like dessert all the time. You don't cook, yet you smell this way. Do you wear bottled essence of cake? It is a nice, homey smell. You remind me of home, you are my home. Thank you for smelling like a grandma-it puts everyone at ease. You wouldn't be you without your special scent.

Reason 6:

6. You support me.

You support me no matter what. Remeber when I wanted to die my hair pink and everyone thought I had lost my mind? You stood by me and told me "Go For It!" and then I did. In the metaphorical sense, you support me aswell. You are my pole, holding me up when I am ready to collapse. Thank you, lover, for ths amazing thing:Unconditional Support.


Reason 7:

6. You play soccer with me.

You are the only person brave enough to play soccer with me. You never win, but you keep coming back for more. Remember when I asked you why? Your answer was "I love being beaten by you." that was something like  stokholm syndrome, and the cheesiest thing you have ever said. You know what? It made me so happy. Thank you, Xiumin. After 4 years of knowing me you still come to get beaten at soccer. 


Hi! If anyone has any lists of Xiuhan facts, please send them to me^^

Reason 8:

8. You made the first move.

Remember our first date? You called me at 4am when we first got to China for our concert. "Come down  stairs. I want coffee." is what you said. Your Chinese was so bad back then! I came down and you gave me a bottle of mayo as a gift. "Why?" most people would ask, and I am part of most people. "Why?" you smiled. "Enjoy the mayo." I brought you to the first coffee shop that was open at 4am, and we sat down and drank strong black coffee. "Will you stay with me?" you asked. I was a fool and thought you meant stay to fpdrink with you, "yeah, course." You knew I got it wrong. "No, stay with me. Forever."

Reason 9:

9. I lied, baozi. There is no last reason. If I put a last reason I feel like it would be a finality, but that would be wrong. There are an infinit number of reasons I love you, my love. I can't put them all on a list, so I thought it best to stop here. 

I love you.

Notes:

Hello all you lovelies!

I really hoped you liked the story. I am sorry it was so short, I ran out of ideas>< I'd like to say thank you to all 140 of you guys. My blog post 'To My Lovelies' is for each and every one of you. Please read it, as it explains my gratitude. If I havent thanked you for subscribing on your wall, I deeply apologize. I can't keep up with all the new subscribers anymore...I'll thank you here then: Thank you for subscribers!

I would like to say that there will be a poster for this fanfic in about two weeks. Please anticipate it! I'd've love to here what you guys think of the story, so don't hesitate to comment. I will always reply. 

If you would like to check out my other list fics, you can find them all in my creations list. 

Thank you all!