08

You

All four of us have settled down on our table. Momo is cupping Shownu's face while Mina's cupping mine.

"Does it hurt?" Momo asked Shownu,clearly worried.

"N-no. It's okay. I'm fine Momo." Shownu replied while glaring at me. Well long enough for me to notice.

"Hey what happened?" Mina sounded very worried while caressing my face. 

"Yeah,what happened?" now it's Momo. Her voice sounded slightly angry and confused.

"Ask your boyfriend." I said glaring at Shownu.

Momo look at Shownu. She's raising her eyebrows,demanding answers.

"I-it wasn't my fault. This friend of yours just suddenly punch me."

"What? But why?" Momo look at me. "This is so not like you."

"He doesn't love you Momo." Momo's eyes widen upon hearing that. "He said that he became your boyfriend just because you're beautiful."

Momo was silent for a while. "Is that true?" She asked Shownu while looking down.

"M-momo-"

"I'm asking you! Is that true?"

"No Momo! It's not true. I'm sincerely in love with you." he held Momo's hand. "He's saying all of this because he's jealous."

'The f**k?' I thought.

"He doesn't want to see us together." Shownu continued.

"Ohh please. We both know the truth. There's no point in denying it." I shot back.

"You're just jealous. You can't see Momo with other guys other than yourself. Pathetic." 

I was taken aback by this. 'Half of what he said is true but I'm doing this because I don't want to see getting hurt again.'

"Y-you're just dating her out of lust. You're the pathetic one here."

"Enoug-" Momo said but was interrupted by Shownu.

"Okay you're just making that up. I really don't understand people like you. The kind that can never see others happy. Who do you think you are?!"

"That's enou-" again Momo was interrupted but this time by me.

"I make that up?" I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe yo-" I stopped when I feel that my hand were held tightly by Mina.

"Hey what's wrong?" 

"Momo.."

I look at Momo. At that time tears started to stream down Momo's face. I felt my heart sink watching her like that.

"Momo-"

"That's enough!" she screamed causing us to be the attention of the people at the cafe.

"I said t-that's enough." she's clearly trying to hold her tears back. "Shownu please tell me. He's lying right?"

"H-he..." Shownu stutter. "I'm sorry Momo." he said while looking down. "I'm really sorry."

Momo starts to sob. "Not again." she murmur but loud enough for all of us to hear. Then she left. 

"Momo wait!" Shownu gets up to go after her. "Way to go hero." he said to me before he left.

That makes me question my action. I wonder if I should've just stayed out of their relationship.

"H-hey" Mina said breaking the silence. "Are you okay?"

"What have I done Mina?" I asked her. "I was just trying to help Momo from getting hurt but I couldn't help but to think that I was the one who hurt her." Tears started to welled in my eyes.

"T-that..." she stutter. "You were telling the truth right?" 

"Y-yeah." Then I tell her what happened. "I don't know if you'll believe me,but I swear that's what happened."

"I..I believe you."

"You hesitated."

"W-well I mean you could be telling me a lie."

I laughed at her reaction. "It's fine Mina. You don't have to force yourself to trust me."

"N-no. I really trust you. And I think what you did was right. Momo should know the truth."

"Thanks." I smiled at her. "Thank you for staying by my side till the end. And I'm sorry for ruining your day. If it weren't for me,you guys are probably talking right now."

"No. You don't have to be sorry. Well it's your fault but it's not yours fault alone. Please don't blame yourself for this."

"Thanks."

"So what now?"

"I don't know. Are you still up for something?"

"Well not really."

"Then I guess let's just head home. I could definitely use a long rest now."

"Okay then."

Just as we're about to make our leave,the barista that tended me called us.

"So is everything okay? It seems pretty serious." she asked when we reached the counter where she's at.

"Yeah I guess. Ohh and thanks for saving me back then miss...Dahyun." I said as I look at her name tag.

"Ohh no it's fine. And please just call me Dahyun."

"Okay. Ohh and this here is Mina."

"Hi Dahyun." Mina bowed.

"Hi Mina." Dahyun also bowed. "Ohh and the reason why I called you is because you need to pay for the drinks."

"W-what? The drinks?"

"Yes~ The one that you and your friends had."

'What?! Is this really happening?' I sigh and proceed to pay for the drinks.

"Thank you and please do come here again." she giggles as she know that I have to pay for the drinks unwillingly.

"Yeah sure. I'll keep that in mind."

"Bye Dahyun~" Mina wave at her. Dahyun waved back to Mina.

"She's cute right?" Mina asked me.

"Not as cute as you though."

Mina playfully hit my arm as she giggles. "Thanks~"

"So where's your house?" I asked her as we approach the exit door for the mall.

"I live around this area."

"So you walk here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then I'll walk you home."

"What? Won't it trouble you?" You said that you wanna rest right?"

"No it's okay. Besides I wouldn't want to make you walk alone after what I've put you through. Consider this my way of saying I'm really sorry."

"If you say so. But really I'm fine. You should be worried about Momo."

"Yeah. I wonder where she's now though. And I wonder if Shownu find her. Not like I want that douche anywhere near her." 

"I'm sure she's fine. And you shouldn't call him like that."

"Why? He's a total douche. There's no denying that."

"Yeah but still,won't you be sad if someone called you like that?"

"I guess I'll be a bit sad."

"See. Then you shouldn't call him like that. Okay?"

"You're too nice Mina. That's probably what beautiful about you."

"W-what?" her face slowly turning red.

"I mean you're beautiful on the outside but you're also beautiful on the inside. So that makes you truly beautiful."

"Thanks." she smiled. "You're beautiful too." she murmurs.

"W-what?"

"Ohh n-no. W-we've reached my house." 

"Ohh. That was pretty short." I frowned.

She chuckles at my behaviour. "I thought I said that I live around the area."

"Well yes but I didn't thought that it'd be this short. I'd like to spend more time with you."

"W-we'll meet again right? Next time let spend more time with each other. Just the two of us."

"So it's a date?"

"It's a date."

I smiled. "Okay then. I'll get going then. Bye Mina."

Just as I was about to leave she grabbed my arm and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't long but I'm not complaining. She then enter her house quickly.

'Oh wow. Thank you God.' I smiled happily as make my way home.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

So yeah guys. It took me like 6 chapter just to talk about one day xD and this chapter is pretty long right? I don't have that much of a time because I have to do my homework and stuff so I'll probably update this story like twice a week now. And I don't know how long I'm going to write this story but I don't think it'll end anytime soon (-w-)
And Dahyun is in the story~ She's just cute. You know like pure cute xD
Ohh and happy belated birthday to Tzuyu ~