Step One: Meet

Messed Up Plans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Uminaaahhh~" Luhan whined into the phone, "Come on, say you'll go already!"

 

"I told you," he heard the other sigh at the other end, "I made plans, Luhan. Maybe next week, I'll-"

 

"9AM, Saturday. At our cafe," Luhan firmly pressed his lips in a line, "Don't say no."

 

"But-" the other started to protest.

 

"Go. Or else I'll burn all your planners and-"

 

"Fine!" the other sounded horrified as he shrieked, "Just stay away from my planners!!"

 

"Aww~" Luhan snickered, "Shame," he picked up one off the table, "And I secretly wanted to set some on fire. Tsk," he dropped it back down, it landed with a loud thud, "Guess I'll wait for next time. Bye~"

 

"Wait! You're in my room?! What the-"

 

*beep*

 

Luhan smirked, "Okay," he turned and set his eyes on Kris  who was standing silently at the door, body leaning against the door frame, "Did my part. You?"

 

"I didn't have to threaten him, if that's what you're asking," Kris chuckled when Luhan pouted.

 

"Whatever," the older rolled his eyes at him, sulking as he said "I got him to agree, it doesn't matter how!"

 

Kris laughed at that, shaking his head as he walked in the room, "I swear," he started, a hand reaching up to ruffle Luhan's soft locks, "You're cute when your pouting, baby."

 

"Hmmph!" Luhan swatted his hand away, and walked out of the room, "Don't 'baby' me!"

 

His outburst just made the taller chuckle.

 

He followed Luhan who walked straight to the kitchen, "But I call you 'baby' all the time!"

 

Luhan scrunched up his nose, "I don't want to be called 'baby' now, okay?"

 

"Okay," Kris easily agreed, sitting on a stool as the older rummage on the fridge.

 

The older then turned to look at him, letting out a frustrated sound, "Don't do that!!"

 

"Huh?" Kris blinked at him, "What? Don't do what?"

 

"That!" said the other, stomping his feet like a petulant child.

 

He lifted his arms up in the air as if in surrender, a baffled expression on his face, "Do what?What?"

 

"Don't easily agree!!" exclaimed the older, full pout firmly in place.

 

Kris gaped at him, "What?"

 

Luhan just silently stared at Kris, hands on his waist, looking even cuter as he puffed his cheeks in annoyance.

 

"Oh..." a smile tugged at the corners of Kris' lips, "But baby," he drawled out, "I'm at your command. You know I'll do anything you ask me to."

 

"Tsk," the older acted annoyed, though his cheeks were dusted with pink at Kris' words, "Whatever," he muttered, turning around to continue rummaging the contents of the fridge.

 

Kris smiled to himself, "You're adorable," he wanted to say, but he just kept silent.

 

A hormonal Luhan isn't easy to deal with,but he still looks cute to Kris even if he's in one of his mood swings.

 

Luhan squealed seconds later, "Milk!" cooing as he pulled out one cartoon of the drink, "Oh!! Choco~" he sighed like he was in pure bliss.

 

He then turned around, kicking the fridge's door close with his foot,the milk cartoon in one hand, a chocolate bar stuck in his mouth.

 

"What?" he asked, munching down on the chocolate, furrowing his brows when he noticed Kris staring.

 

"Nothing," answered Kris, "I'm just wondering how I got lucky that you choose me."

 

"Eh.." said Luhan, casting his eyes down as the blush on his cheeks deepened to a darker shade, "That's because I love you, you big oaf," he muttered.

 

Kris smiled at that, "And I love you too, baby."

 

"You better, or else..." Luhan playfully threatened, then he grinned, "Can I have a kiss now?"

 

The other readily complied, "Thought you'd never ask," he murmured as he leaned over the kitchen counter, pressing a kiss against Luhan's warm lips, a hand cupping the latter at the nape.

 

"Mm, tastes like chocolate," he murmured as he pulled back, smiling as he stared at the older.

 

Luhan giggled, "Our baby seem to like chocolates," he gently caressed his baby bump.

 

Kris stood up, circling around the counter to stand behind Luhan, wrapping his arms around him, hands over the latter's own, "I'll give everything he wants too," he pressed a kiss on Luhan's shoulder, "Anything for the both of you."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter