..........

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

 

“When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor”

 

Amelia stared at the sky that’s glistering with millions of stars tonight. She smiled as one shines so brightly amongst the others. “That’s you! See that one?” she looked at her right side excitement filled her eyes as she eyed Park Yoochun. She didn’t get surprised when she caught him looking at her lovingly. He nodded with a grin on his lips. “You shine the brightest when mixed with normal people” He chuckled a little. He took her hand that’s resting on her lap and slowly brought it in front of his lips. She knows what he’ll do so she halted it. Blushing, she looked around. “No ones around silly” he continue brushing his lips slightly on the back of her hand. “I shine like the rest of them. Come on it is getting late. I’ll walk you to your car” He said taking a last squeeze and light kiss on her hand again before standing up from the bench, where they sitted for a while. Amelia smiled and nodded. They walk in silence towards the parking area. The park is expectedly not crowded tonight. Her eyes shifted to their intertwined fingers. His hands are warm and fits just right. “Here we are. I’ll see you tomorrow then?” he suddenly uttered making her a bit disoriented. “huh?” Yoochun smirked. He lifted his hand and tuck a few strands of her hair on the back of her ears. A mannerism he developed whenever they are together. “We have our final rehearsal before the championship remember?” he gently reminded her. Amelia’s eyes widen. “oh right!” how could she forget that important event. Her heart felt a little sting. “Come on sweetheart get on the car and go home. You need to rest” he said. “You too. Go straight home okay?” He nodded with a chuckle. The chuckle she love. There’s no pretention on it. Just pure enthusiasm. “okay. Okay. See you tomorrow then” He suddenly lean forward and gave her a light peck on the lips. Amelia blushed because of it. She playfully hit his chest. “hey!” she murmured. Yoochun laughed harder this time. He always does. He finds it amusing whenever she’s embarrassed. “see you tomorrow” she murmured again and hurriedly slide on the driver’s seat. She didn’t bother glancing at him and started to drive away with a little smile on her face. “Park Yoochun, you fox”

 

 

“Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough”

 

“1, 2, 3 slide and turn and freeze. There! You two are so ready for the championship! Yoochun you are a natural! Very nice. So we will take 5 and then do the whole song then” Yoochun smiled as he bring Amelia down. He is panting hard but felt good. “Thanks choreographer Gong. You really taught us well” Amelia step a few on her right to keep her distance. She run her hands on her hair. “Our Amelia is superb! She is one of my best dancers so it is really good that she is your partner” Yoochun nods in agreement. “Excuse me, I’ll just have to make a few calls then we will start again” The choreographer exited the rehearsal room. As soon as the door closes, Yoochun reached for Amelia’s hand and twirl her until she landed on his arms. Amelia giggled as Yoochun pecked the side of her lips. “yah! We should be rehearsing. I know this is important to you. You need to win” she said. “Kim Soo Ro sumbaenim is not as flexible as I am. I think I have a chance” he said with a wink making Amelia laugh. “He is a crowd favorite if you must know” she pointed out. He pulled her to stand straight in front of him and back hugged her. “I am loved by my fans remember?” he said looking straight on the mirror and into her. He run his lips on her wet neck sensually making her moan a little. “Yoochun...” she whispered while her eyes are closed. “you really smell divine” she had to bit her lips to stiffle another moan. Her hand held on his neck for balance. Yoochun really knows how to make her knees wobbly. Her nails dig on the flesh on her neck. She tilted her head a little more to the side for him. Yoochun bite her flesh a little. “hmmm” she can’t help but to moan. The sound of the door knob turning reminded them to stop their little moment. The two of them straighten up but didn’t move away. “wow! That’s it. So romantic. Okay let’s take it from the top” 

 

 

“Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours”

 

Amelia looked at Yoochun with longing and pain. She wants to reach him, be with him but it is not possible. She turn and turn again until her right hand take a hold of his left hand. But the longing is still there. Longing to be in his arms, to hug him, kiss him, make him feel how much she loves him. Yoochun looked at Amelia’s eyes. Fear. Fear creep in to his spine as he saw that she’s in pain. He wanted to take away that pain. He embraced her making her gasp a little. Their forehead touched only to be pulled away again. He reached for her but he can’t move his feet. It was like glued to its place. Pain. He feels the pain now. He understands now why her eyes show pain because she is longing for him. Tears started to fill his eyes out of anger. Anger towards what’s keeping them seperated. He wanted to crush that thing and be with her. Hold her. Feel her. Once again he extended his arms to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter