Final

SomixJieqiong One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dani rolled her eyes as Somi was brought to the school clinic to get her wounds cleaned. With the hissing from the latter she stood up volunteering to clean the wounds which the nurse agreed with as another student was brought in.

"I. Can't. Believe. This." She said pressing the cotton on the latter's wounds and bruise on the face as she spoke. "Can you be more gentle Dan? Can't you see I'm injured." She said slapping the older's hand pouting. She got into a fight and now she needs to spend sometime on helping the Student Council as for her detention.

"Som we have a tournament coming soon." Dani raised her voice, she closed her eyes trying to calm herself. "Look. You need to help the student council as your detention. It's a lesser time for your practice." Somi nodded swinging her feet back and forth.

"Don't worry I can manage my time. I can always stay even after the practice just to meet the needed time you know so no need to worry." Slumping on the chair beside the bed she sigh. "Good thing they didn't suspend and kick you out of the Taekwondo team."

Giving a look at the younger girl she saw that the latter is grinning, seems happy even she got beat up from fighting god know's who in front of their school. "I can't believe you are doing this just to catch that Jieqiong girl's attention."

 

Somi stopped in front of Student Council's office door trying to calm her heart. "Okay Som. This is your chance to grab her attention. Don't it up." Breathing deeply she knocked on the door before entering.

The student bodies are talking with each other. "Hi, I am Jeon Somi." She introduce for formalities, even every student in her school knows her as she's their ace when it comes to Taekwondo.

The president which is Im Nayeong montioned her to enters and join them. "Do I need to do something?" She asked giving Jieqiong a side glance. Jieqiong is the reason why she's on her detention.

She intentionally pick up a fight for a rival school students in front of her school just to make sure that she will be caught. After succeeding her first plan she insist on doing her detention on helping the student council for running some errands like printing and xeroxing some papers for them.

"Oh na~ we don't have that work to do actually but if you want you can go to your practice today and come back tomorrow." She thought for a while when the leader of cheerleader team peeked her head calling Jieqiong. She's also a member of the cheerlead team.

"Oh okay. I'll just comeback tomorrow." She quickly bid farewell at the council running towards the lockers to change for her training. The team are lined up on the feild as they are doing some physical exercise.

 

"Som focus." Dani nudge her on the stomach tearing her eyes away from the cheerleading team. "Jieqiong might melt of you continue to stare at her." Her eyes tears off from Jieqiong giving Dani a glance. "Eish! Let's just go and start running." The team start running leading by Somi and Dani.

"Hey you and Chaeyeon are an item right? When I say item means MU." Somi said making her bestfriend blush. "Why don't you two helped me? Please. I really like Jieqiong." For the wholr run Somi keep on asking Dani even run around in circles around the latter. Not getting a responds she stopped running calling Chaeyeon making the older girl blush.

"Hi Chaeyeon unnie~" Somi waved her hand making Chaeyeon approached them excusing herself to her teammates. "Hi." Dani greeted with a pink shade on her cheeks not only because of running but because of Chaeyeon smiling at her.

Somi watched as the two talked with pink shades on their cheeks. "Oh Somi why don't you join us later? We will try the new ice cream parlor." She thinks for a while but Jieqiong approached Chaeyeon.

"Oh yeah Som join us Jieqiong will be joining us also." She can she the smile on Chaeyeon and Dani's face. She glanced at the older girl who gave her a slight smile. "Okay." She said pulling Dani to resumr their run again. "See you later." They said waving their hands.

 

Somi and Dani waited at in front the gates as they are the one who got out of the school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter