What ever makes you happy.

Creep (Tzuyu x Nayeon)

When You were here before,

I couldn't look you in eyes.

When I first came to Korea I knew little to no Korean. I knew I wanted to be an idol. I wanted to be graceful, and spin, and be thin, just like the people I saw on my screen. It was my dream to become one. I come from Taiwan the place was so foregin. I got into a group some how. These people are my life, these girls I would live TWICE with. 

You look like an angel,

Your skin makes me cry.

She was so cute and deinty. She was so quiet, she didn't know a lot of Korean though. I came from Seoul so I am fluent in korean, and when ever she spoke it was just so cute. She had perfect skin, her eyes had the perfect aegyo sal look to them. She had nice decently tan skin, it wasn't too dark, and it wasn't too light. It was just perfect to look at. She was a bit taller than me too, when ever I talked to her I had an urge to laugh at anything she said. 

You float like a feather,

In the beautiful world.

The girls were so open with me, the always called me so cute, and they all were so welcoming. They helped me with my Korean and for that I am greatful. They called me the youngest, which I was, So i was limited to some things, respect wise. I always had to use the formal form for the words. But one girl, she has almost the same hair colour as me. She was so cute, she was so small and just she helped me so much. Her name is Nayeon. She she helped me, she calmed down, she laughed at all of my jokes, she made me laugh. She was sweet. Korea was beautiful, but she made it so much better. 

I wish I was special,

You're so very special.

I hope she knows that she is a light in the world. She can make the world smile. Her name is Tzuyu. She is the cutest maknae. She played little jokes and gave little disses out, but in return she got disses and stuff. But she took them with light heart and she just made the atmosphere of the group just so much lighter than it ever was. We were all great friends, but I think I was closer to her than anyone else in the group. 

But I'm a creep.

I would never be able to reach her level of niceness and confidence, I Tzuyu am the maknae, I would never be able to. I will always be on the lower level. She probably doesn't even like girls, she probably doesn't even like me. It could ruin our friendship. I am ugly, she would never be willing to date me.

I'm a weirdo.

She is way too cute for me, she is way out of my league. She might be the maknae and on a way lower level than me, and my korean is so much better I would never be able to reach her on her scale. She was so sweet. I never thought I would have been gay before her. She was a real game switcher. I would be gay for her any day. But she is probably not gay.

What the heck am I doing here.

I don't belong here.

I was falling hard for Nayeon. It was a problem. I always tried to hold her hand at random times when ever her hand was open and just hanging. She also grabbed my hand as well. She was so sweet. But her being close to me was distracting. She probably doesn't even like me. People these days do flirtatios things to their friends as well. Maybe she just wanted to be friends. "You're my best friend" they would say to each other. But I wanted to be way more than just friends.

I don't care if it hurts,

I wanna have control.

Tzuyu was just the sweetest person on earth. Her aegyo was always perfect. She was always so graceful. I want to be more with her than just friends. I'm pretty sure she just thinks we're friends. I always hold her hand, I always hug her, I kiss her on her facial cheeks, I always flirt with her. Does she not get the message I give to her? One day we were alone. All alone, it was a bit awkward. But we were best friends. We talked it off. Once there was silence. So I took the advantage. I'm going to show her my love for her. I took her hair in my hands carefully and pulled her closer to me. I gently kissed her on the lips and pulled back wanting her reaction. I pulled back and she just smiled at me. Was she getting closer to me? She looked at me and smiled. She kissed me. I didn't pull away or anything. I just wasn't expecting this part of her. 

I want a perfect body,

I want a perfect soul.

Everything esclated from there. We are darubgm we smile and we laugh. There is no such thing as perfect but Nayeon is the closet thing you could get to perfect. She has a steller body. It's basically perfect. She is perfect for me. 

I want you know this, 

when I'm not around. 

You're so very special.

I wish I was special. 

She is very special. She is basically perfect. She is amazing.

She's running out again,
She's running out,
Run.

One time she had to leave with her family. I missed her over the distance. She had to go back to Tawian. It was so far. She had to fly. I wanted her to come soon. She spent so long down there, it seemed like she was avoiding me I sent her so many texts. I wanted to buy a plane ticket down there just to see her and be with her. I miss her.

What ever makes you happy

what ever you want.

I came back to Korea. I was debating staying there but my need for Nayeon was growing. I couldn't just leave her here without saying anything. I came back. 

You're so very special.

I wish I was special.

She is too special to let go.