Chapter One

Before Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the streets of Seoul in the midday, Park Jin Young didn't care that it was freezing and that snow was falling on him. He had an extra bounce to his step from all the exhilaration and excitement about just thinking about his new life to come. He had never been so far away from home in Busan; and for a small country teenager, although he was still in South Korea, the city felt like being in a different country much bigger and newer than his homeland.

Finally, Jin Young found the building he was searching for just down the street. He ran to the end of the street whilst yelling “excuse me” as he shuffled through the people. He stopped in front of the tall building, puffing with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. As soon as there was enough air in system, he looked up grinning with admiration as he exclaimed, “wow... JYP Entertainment...”. The exhilaration in him grew at an alarming rate, as he shouted, “YES! I'M FINALLY HERE!”. This was the company he knew would make his dreams come true, if they just gave him a chance; and this was his chance. He didn't know that any moment could come close to as amazing as when he found out that he passed the audition, but this moment was by far better as a reality he could only dream of was coming true.

As he was about to step in, he saw this girl just a few metres away also standing in front of the building looking at the glass doors. Being friendly, Jin Young walked to her to introduce himself, only to be welcomed by her voice muttering to herself, “Go in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter