The Bad News

A Brand New Life

  "Rriiinggggggggg..", the alarm clock ringing through out the room. I look at my phone, "8.00 a.m.". With my eyes half-awaked, I drag myself off from my cozy bed and head to the bathroom to get a fresh of warm shower despite the cold weather outside. I put on myself in a nice plain black tee with black jeans. It was the only style I have. After I done, I go downstairs to the kitchen to meet my mother who busy preparing breakfast. Wow! PANCAKE!! What a nice smell~

       "Hey mom, where is Sejin oppa? I thought he was on his off day today.", I ask my mother as I carefully sit on the chair in front of the kitchen counter. "He already leave early in the morning. He said his company ask him to go there to settle some important stuff"."Owh, ok", I reply shortly. He must have some stuff to do related to BTS's schedule. I can't wait to hear for the new update from him when he come back later.

       "Where are you going today? It's hard to see you wake up early in the morning", your mom ask while taking the sit in front of you. I was suprised. What? "But mom! I always wake up early". "Haha, just kidding sweetheart, you are going to hang out with Faeya, right?". Faeya is my only bestfriend. We go to the same highschool until we graduated last year. "Yup, I'm going to hang out with Faeya, you know shopping, chatting, the normal things girls do when hanging out. I'm going to pick her up at her house after I finish my meal". About five minutes later, I had finished my meal so I get off my chair and put my plate in the sink before washing my hands. "Hey mom, I'm going out now", I give my mom a goodbye kiss before I step out from the kitchen. "Okay hun, enjoy yourself and take care", my mom bid a goodbye wave. So I leave my house and drive on my Chevrolet to Faeya's house. She's already waiting for me infront of the door house. You pick her up and go straight the mall.

       Faeya and I have a nice chat more to gossip actually while shopping. To be honest shopping is not my thing. I would rather stay in my house and do whatever I want like reading mystery novel. But it really fun to hang out with my friend one a while. She's really fun and a outgoing person not like me. I guess that is why our friendship are still in good conditions. We do have different personality but both of us still sharing the same interest like k-pop idol group, BTS. To be honest, eventhough my brother is the manager of the group, I don't really bother about that. Faeya always said that I should consider myself lucky but nah~ I'm more into the British-Irish band, One Direction. I have been their die-hard fan for almost five years. I still enjoy k-pop groups sometime. I know some of the male groups like EXO, Got7 and I enjoy their song.

        But it was all happened about 3 months ago. Faeya always show me BTS songs mv, and told me to listen to their hit song. So yeah, I don't know how it goes but I was infront of my laptop watching Dope's mv. I was like shocked when Rap Monster said "First time to BTS?". How did he know it was my first time to BTS!? I feel so related to the mv. Days after days, I'm already hooked up to this group called BTS. And, considered myself lucky who had a brother as their manager, I always asked him about they. My brother and I are really close despite our which was 8 years apart. He is 28 years old while I am just turn to 20 this year.

       Sejin oppa is a nice brother. But he like to tease me when I told him I like BTS. Once, he had asked me about my bias of the group and I told him. It was the worst thing I had done in my life. He always tease me with my bias. He once told me that he already said to my bias that I like him. I was like freaking out that time but then he just told me he was joking. How can he joke about something serious like that.

       By the way, Faeya and I really had a good time together. We decided to drop to the cafe infront of the mall. We don't drink coffee so I ordered myself ice lemon tea while she ordered hot chocolate, Faeya like usually, she will always talk about her bias in BTS."Tae Ah, have you watch the new episode of Eat Jin? Omo, he look so handsome. I don't even know how can someone look so hot while eating!!". I just listening to her while taking a sip of my cold drink. But then, my phone ringing my latest favourite song of One Direction, Infinity. I read the caller name on the screen, "Mom". "Hello mom". My face turn colder as I hear to my mother's voice. Faeya look at me worriedly.

       "What happened mom?", I can hear my mom sobbing. "Tae, can you come to the hospital right now?", my mom's voice trembling as she try to explain the situation to me. "Your brother was caught on accident while he's on his way to his workplace". I feel like heart stop working at that moment. I feel so weak at that time but I still manage to calm myself down. "Okay mom, I will go there as fast as I can", I hung up the phone. Then tears start falling down my cheeks. Faeya try to calm me down."What happen Tae? Why are you crying?" "Sejin oppa......he's in hospital right now... He was caught in an accident.." I don't even care about others who staring at me in the cafe. Faeya hand to me my drink for me to clear my dry throat.

       "Tae Ah.. I think we should go to the hospital right now"."Oh, right. I'm sorry if I'm embarrasing us", I wipe my tears with my tshirt sleeve."It's okay Tae. I would do the same if I'm in your shoes right now". Faeya pays for our drink and we go out from the cafe and go straight to my car. I take the driver's seat and after Faeya take the sit beside me and close the door, I quickly hit the pedal. I cannot wait anymore. I need to see my brother. I need to know his condition. Eventhough he always tease me, he is the only brother i have.

Sejin oppa... I hope you're okay.

 


Author's note:

Okay, here you go.. the first chapter.. I don't know if this is good enough so please leave a comment about how you feel.. I'm sorry if  I made a lot of grammar mistakes.. I alter this chapter almost 80%. So please read this chapter again if you guys don't mind and tell me what do you think about it.